EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
The night she dumped me, I found myself waiting naked in a private room at a high-end sex club. I thought I was in for a great experience, but it turned out to be a disaster. The door was opened by Eri, the evil woman who had abused me so much when I was a student, toying with my cock and my heart like a toy. I had no idea that my first encounter with her in years would be in the sex industry. What in the world happened to her…? Eri didn’t answer my question, but instead, with a smile on her face, she squeezed me with a tech that was even more powerful than before and made fun of me. Oh, yes. If I can’t beat this woman, I’ll be in a position to be frightened and toyed with by her for the rest of my life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-09
Release Date: 2024-02-01
Original Title: SxS!生意気風俗嬢とのイカセ合い勝負!
Developer: Tanimani -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.1
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

RJ01142392_img_smp1.jpg RJ01142392_img_smp2.jpg RJ01142392_img_smp3.jpg RJ01142392_img_smp4.jpg RJ01142392_img_smp5.jpg RJ01142392_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited:

ddfd

Jun 24, 2018
Literally unplayable because the dev decided to let Unity stretch the game to fit whatever you play on and didn't give any resolution settings. The game cannot be progressed past the opening dialogue when playing on UW screens because it cuts off whatever I assume you're supposed to click on.

I wish devs would stop using Unity for VN/Clicker games. They always run like garbage.

Edit: For anyone else that has an UW monitor, if you want to play the game, you will either have to edit the engine yourself or change the resolution of your monitor. There's no other way to fix it.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes