Unity - Completed - SwordsGirl Harumi - Adult Only [Final] [JY ACTION]

1. 1.00 star(s)

TurtleTurtle147

Bad level design for a platformer, leveling up is way to slow. Gallery is annoying to unlock and there are no healing items. The game would be better with a stats page to see your attack and defense values, and the enemies such as the jumping enemy are annoying. Overal there are better games of this type out there.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Nildzre

A masterclass in how not to make an erotic... or just any platformer game in general.

The controls are horrid, for quite a few people the moment you press the attack key the game softlocks and it's a buggy POS overall. When i played sometimes the enemies couldn't hit me, and on the occasions they could i got softlocked as well.

In terms of H it ain't much better either, it has 7 CG and about 20 pixel animations some of which are just recolors, does not worth the bandwith to even download it for the full save.

TLDR : Stay away from this!
  3. 1.00 star(s)

mr.thibbit

Easily one of the worst games I've wasted my time playing. Trying to navigate the floating platforms without missing them and hitting spikes is near impossible due to a weird amount of zoom of the camera angle. Your attacks are too slow for the enemy that jumps at you, making killing them near impossible, didn't even bother trying to continue the levels after the second part of the first stage, so I've got no idea how the rest of the enemies are. Sex kills you almost instantly and has no climax scenes, and protag is just dropped on the floor after dying and it's game over. The one scene I unlocked was okay, but definitely not good enough to justify grinding the game to get good at it.

This is a perfect example of a cash grab and I'm glad sites like this exist to prevent people from paying for such garbage.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

DXM3191

extremely poor excuse for a dump-a-game on steam to try and make a buck off of idiots...

Get captured by an enemy a "sex sprite" plays for all of 5 seconds (without climax) and instant game over.... huge letdown.... controls are about as fluid as playing the original tetris with a set of lincoln logs.... (it doesn't work)... game over gallery doesn't unlock....

poor fucking excuse for a game

don't waste your time
  5. 1.00 star(s)

AnisNIK

Yea, game sucks. Way too big levels, way too many stages for one level, pitfalls everywhere, enemies take way too many hits and are spread generously everywhere. Your character falls on her ass every single hit.
    You can level up. Does it help? Mmmmmnah, not really. Its for the most part just there for cosmetic reasons I believe. You can buy some items, that are semi-useful at best.
    Animations are kind of alright but that's about it. Can't recommend it.