Jun 24, 2017
Anybody figure out the Tower of Killbane? I don't know what the puzzle is or where the switches are. I'm going to try other locations first before coming back, so maybe I just need some kind of item, but I have no idea how to open the gates.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Anybody figure out the Tower of Killbane? I don't know what the puzzle is or where the switches are. I'm going to try other locations first before coming back, so maybe I just need some kind of item, but I have no idea how to open the gates.
It's only a single switch. Try going to the right and dropping down a few times. If you go left and up-ish you can get a chest with the Nun's armor which is the best in the game given the Health and MP regen.

Samasan

Mar 7, 2017
You can just force through the barriers, use refresh to heal and remove the debuffs. Otherwise clear Desert Bandit's for Holy water, clear Orc's Den and use holy water to get holy sword, use sword to Cut Barriers and avoid the damage/debuff combo.

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
how does pregnancy work in this? is it random or an endgame only thing?
It's just an assumption, so don't take my words with extreme accuracy, but seeing the screenshot firstly.. maybe it's something like Vitamin Quest? Where you can get pregnant and then give birth to the child and redo all over again? Since there are the tag "Pregnancy" and "Childbirth". Unless this happens only in certain events scripted (and/or with endings), then it's just that: preg only for the ending(s)

Reactions: Reyka the Prince

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
It's just an assumption, so don't take my words with extreme accuracy, but seeing the screenshot firstly.. maybe it's something like Vitamin Quest? Where you can get pregnant and then give birth to the child and redo all over again? Since there are the tag "Pregnancy" and "Childbirth". Unless this happens only in certain events scripted (and/or with endings), then it's just that: preg only for the ending(s)
t-thanks

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
i messed up and collected the red plants i want my first playthrough to be none slut can someone give me a save of 0 lewd level im at the spot after talking to my father about having to make babies

Reactions: Hella_Hella

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
You dont need to worry about having any Lewd score to get the "good true ending".. just.. dont slut it up. You can refuse everything as long as you avoid getting naked as much as possible and dont loose to bosses/major fights, and turn down every other option. You can have max Lewd and still only go for Luis/Lewis. Gets you the "best happy" ending technically.
And as for pregnancy.. yea.. i have no idea what the chances are for it.....but.. to birth you have to go to the snow hut north of the "Sacred town". But.. when preg kicks in.. no idea.. i dont even think its possible until you get to the point of hunting down the 4 gates, or if its locked until you get the convo about babies.

I will say for anyone having issues or want to semi-rush-tweak the game... go find the rpg save editor (available on this site) to edit your save games. Money, Stats, Items, and if you want to get dangerous editing Flags, Switches and Variables. Want all the spells?.. give yourself 1-3 of every magic book.. use .. have fun. (course i did that and ended up barely using them as later weapons in the game even without much ATK power editing is overpowered). Theres also the "stat" beans that exist in the game that you can give yourself a stack of and use to your hearts content. I did that at least to get thousands of MP available and use whatever Special Power I wanted and also ignored most the magic spells in the game. You can edit Lewd points and Lewd level if you want (but i believe in the CG viewer you can spike that level up or down even without having finished the game yet, unlike other status changes available in the CG viewer that require you finish the game once and/or get the "best" ending). Theres more avail for editing, but you risk breaking your save if you mess with something you shouldnt and/or go too far.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Any1 know how to open the 4 doors in the maze tower. Nvm found the damn swithc after 30 mins at this point i i will settle for a true end save after such a shitty maze level.

Last edited:

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
how does pregnancy work in this? is it random or an endgame only thing?
play the game until you reach a certain part of the story where you need to give a birth, then how you do it?fuck some random dude talk to the doctor BUT if you want to keep her in pregnant state DON'T PICK DELIVERY OPTION

Reactions: f9account

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Apparently Virgin end isn't the true end. If I can somehow figure out how to get the true end then I can just unlock all CG/scenes without having to find all of them out myself.

I'm guessing she needs to give birth to get the true end as some of the CG shows some scenes that includes her daughter(?).

Reactions: mobyzone
Sep 6, 2017
Apparently Virgin end isn't the true end. If I can somehow figure out how to get the true end then I can just unlock all CG/scenes without having to find all of them out myself.

I'm guessing she needs to give birth to get the true end as some of the CG shows some scenes that includes her daughter(?).
Wait seriously?

Also are you telling me that you can't unlock it after the game end. Most games gives you the ability to unlock every cg's after you finish it regardless of the end (except for bad end).

Reactions: ponyguy

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Wait seriously?

Also are you telling me that you can't unlock it after the game end. Most games gives you the ability to unlock every cg's after you finish it regardless of the end (except for bad end).
Yep, you need to finish it with the true ending in order to unlock all CG. I've finished it a couple of times virgin and non-virgin. I can't seem to get her pregnant with a normal child, she kept giving birth to either a slime or tentacle monster. The 'true end' that I can think of right now is that she needs to give birth to her daughter since that's the only thing I'm missing on both of my play through.

Messing around with the save editor doesn't unlock any new CG either since it's kept in the PublicData file not the usual save file.

Diddlepiddle

Jun 19, 2017
Ayyy.. Honest question here, anyone able to help me out a tad?
Seems my game is currently running at ludicrous speed and I need it to.. kind of not do that.. Jussayin.
Any help at all would be appreciated!
I'd link to my own little recording of this.. but I don't have the minimum post thing up.

Sep 6, 2017
Ayyy.. Honest question here, anyone able to help me out a tad?
Seems my game is currently running at ludicrous speed and I need it to.. kind of not do that.. Jussayin.
Any help at all would be appreciated!
I'd link to my own little recording of this.. but I don't have the minimum post thing up.
you might have pressed [d]. Press it again so it would go back to normal.

Yep, you need to finish it with the true ending in order to unlock all CG. I've finished it a couple of times virgin and non-virgin. I can't seem to get her pregnant with a normal child, she kept giving birth to either a slime or tentacle monster. The 'true end' that I can think of right now is that she needs to give birth to her daughter since that's the only thing I'm missing on both of my play through.

Messing around with the save editor doesn't unlock any new CG either since it's kept in the PublicData file not the usual save file.
I guess I'll finish my virgin route first then go from there.

BTW, anyone know how many endings are in the game?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
As for the "true end".. from what i can tell, yes, its only triggered when through the whole game you only sleep with Luis, and give birth to the "true saint".

And as funny as this sounds.. RTFM! ;) the D key super speed caught me off guard too until I ...Read the Manual, and it explains the scene skip process with the D key and Ctrl. Ctrl normally quick advances text.. well D+Ctrl is ludicrous speed... so all that screen redoing for getting "the one"... yea.. not so bad that way.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes