• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Inoda as Asuna's mother's assistant, if he seemed like an asshole to me, an ugly and unkempt fat man, anyone would suspect him, so he remains as a janitor, even if he doesn't do anything, his only job will be to fuck the mother. What I think is that now that Asuna gave Inoda a free pass to do whatever he wants with her in FOG there will be more blowjob and sex scenes during the fights but perhaps her first anal, since it is included in her statistics and not yet we have seen it

faffner

Jun 30, 2017
I usually advocated for the build up stuff. But since I don't really know what payout we're even trying to head towards at this point, I don't really know what to expect. Doesn't really seem like there's any major thing to build up to with Asuna other than Inoda just coercing her into having more sex. But I suppose Fujino will figure something out so it's whatever.
I think the current build up for the content is towards the formation of a harem (given that at least between Asuna and Liz there is at least one scene of it, and the dialogue in scenes with Kyouko), and the eventual build up and payoff with Asuna being open to doing sex acts in front of Kirito and being okay with it so that the anxiety system doesn't become irrelevant.
As the story progresses I think we are gong to see more corruption/manipulation effects from Liz to encourage Asuna, and affect Kirito, like a possible end of the FOG camp section where whatever Liz makes with ingredients causes a truth or dare type scenario where Asuna does something with Inoda in front of Kirito and Liz encourages Kirito to accept it. With similar style progress with Asuna at work during the day possibly with Kyouko and her since Asunas dad is apparently going away on a business excursion(if I remember the Kyouko scene correctly).
So far for part 2 a lot of the content has been focused around getting Asuna back into being comfortable with Inoda, so that committing sexual acts with Inoda and getting over the emotional damage the typhoon caused her, doesn't impact her as much as it was indicated. And the a progression of the acts and relationship with Inoda.
The only thing that I hope is included eventually is a bail out option for Kirito, where he confronts Asuna about it, and dumps her. Without being coerced into being OK with an open relationship its very difficult to follow how there ultimately isn't some form of confrontation with how apparently aware of what is going between Inoda and Asuna to just passively walk away from everything like he doesn't/insn't aware.

Reactions: LaCocaine

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Yeah, I think for a while Inoda and Asuna won't do much together IRL. Inoda might creep on her at work, but we already know Kyoko cannot resist him. And if they're in the same building, he's going to be visiting her for his IRL sex needs. He will pressure Asuna more in the night time FOG missions.

But we know at some point in the future these two stories will interesect. Maybe Asuna starts to suspect, and then catch, Inoda and her Mom. Which will lead to him finessing the Mother & Daughter relationship.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
The only thing that I hope is included eventually is a bail out option for Kirito, where he confronts Asuna about it, and dumps her. Without being coerced into being OK with an open relationship its very difficult to follow how there ultimately isn't some form of confrontation with how apparently aware of what is going between Inoda and Asuna to just passively walk away from everything like he doesn't/insn't aware.
Nah, that's not gonna Happen! Kirito is like an old man from the 50s trapped in a younger body, overly confident because he's 'the man', clueless about sexuality, sticking only to missionary position, and unaware that female orgasm actually exists! :LOL:

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
I read the conversation between Admin and Inoda, as well as Inoda's blog. I'm not that pessimistic. I don't think Admin is going to be of much help to Inoda in pursuing Asuna.

First of all, hypnosis is present in Part II, but Fujino clearly has no plans for Inoda to use hypnosis or other mind control on Asuna. And Alice's story mentions that hypnosis doesn't work on SAO survivors. Every female character in the series has her own "theme," and hypnosis is Alice's theme. Inoda and Asuna's theme is "deception". It wouldn't make sense for Admin to suddenly intervene at this point, especially when the story is already a third of the way through and Inoda and Asuna's relationship has made considerable progress.

Secondly, based on the previous story, Admin only hinted at helping Inoda once, during the massage in the gym. But that help was very indirect and restrained, as Admin only provided Inoda with the not that necessary massage knowledge. The protagonist of this game is Kirito, not Inoda. If it were the other way around, there would definitely be a repetitive storyline where Inoda learns massage techniques. With this plot structure, Inoda's learning time is largely omitted. The other purpose is simply to indicate that Admin has started to pay attention to Inoda, I guess.

After all, Admin's dialog in 0.35 and the content of Inoda's blog already make it clear that the help Inoda gets is more about informing him about certain things about Asuna than giving him magical abilities or a perfect love(sex) plan. This also shows that Fujino doesn't want Admin to offer Inoda too much substantial help.

In my opinion, the focus of the Inoda-Admin meeting is not Asuna, but rather the first step in the relationship between Admin and Inoda.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I read the conversation between Admin and Inoda, as well as Inoda's blog. I'm not that pessimistic. I don't think Admin is going to be of much help to Inoda in pursuing Asuna.

First of all, hypnosis is present in Part II, but Fujino clearly has no plans for Inoda to use hypnosis or other mind control on Asuna. And Alice's story mentions that hypnosis doesn't work on SAO survivors. Every female character in the series has her own "theme," and hypnosis is Alice's theme. Inoda and Asuna's theme is "deception". It wouldn't make sense for Admin to suddenly intervene at this point, especially when the story is already a third of the way through and Inoda and Asuna's relationship has made considerable progress.

Secondly, based on the previous story, Admin only hinted at helping Inoda once, during the massage in the gym. But that help was very indirect and restrained, as Admin only provided Inoda with the not that necessary massage knowledge. The protagonist of this game is Kirito, not Inoda. If it were the other way around, there would definitely be a repetitive storyline where Inoda learns massage techniques. With this plot structure, Inoda's learning time is largely omitted. The other purpose is simply to indicate that Admin has started to pay attention to Inoda, I guess.

After all, Admin's dialog in 0.35 and the content of Inoda's blog already make it clear that the help Inoda gets is more about informing him about certain things about Asuna than giving him magical abilities or a perfect love(sex) plan. This also shows that Fujino doesn't want Admin to offer Inoda too much substantial help.

In my opinion, the focus of the Inoda-Admin meeting is not Asuna, but rather the first step in the relationship between Admin and Inoda.
I agree that Administrator won't help Inoda brazenly like with the hypnosis tool. The hypnosis tool btw I think Administrator had a hand in too, but that is not the point RN. I do think if Inoda can "sweet talk" her, then she will help Inoda in more settle ways. Like giving Inoda and Asuna more time alone or moving outcomes that favor Inoda. Like the bet in the campsite. It really would not surprise me if she admits she helped Inoda win.

So instead of using just giving her chosen hints or opportunities, she will be giving Inoda direct ways to win. This will make the story move quickly but it will also make Inoda a overpowered protagonist in isekai stories like ironically, canon Kirito.

Last edited:

Delta Sigmus

Jul 14, 2017
It's going to mean frequent handjob and blowjob scenes, if nothing else. Which is good*. And I can see her reluctance to pussy sex eventually leading to Inoda coaxing her into anal.

*I'm of the opinion that the stormy night -> part 2 sex development was too long, and was too sudden. We didn't need the explosive progress of the Treehouse night, just for Asuna to relent her opinion on relief acts in the game. She'd already started to weaken on that; it feels like we jumped a few steps in the corruption.
Sadly that was mostly due to a group of impatient patrons who just wanted CG’s and sex scenes- a lot of drama that was kicked up. Seems now he’s back to the track he wants with what’s already happened. Let’s hope it returns to a normal pace since he does best when left to his storyline

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
I agree that Administrator won't help Inoda brazenly like with the hypnosis tool. The hypnosis tool btw I think Administrator had a hand in too, but that is not the point RN. I do think if Inoda can "sweet talk" her, then she will help Inoda in more settle ways. Like giving Inoda and Asuna more time alone or moving outcomes that favor Inoda. Like the bet in the campsite. It really would not surprise me if she admits she helped Inoda win.

So instead of using just giving her chosen hints or opportunities, she will be giving Inoda direct ways to win. This will make the story move quickly but it will also make Inoda a overpowered protagonist in isekai stories like ironically, canon Kirito.
I still believe that Admin will be the one getting fucked, not the one doing the fucking. As for creating additional opportunities for interaction, boosting Inoda's luck, and making Asuna flustered at crucial moments, these miracles will be cleverly orchestrated by a higher power. Fujino

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I still believe that Admin will be the one getting fucked, not the one doing the fucking. As for creating additional opportunities for interaction, boosting Inoda's luck, and making Asuna flustered at crucial moments, these miracles will be cleverly orchestrated by a higher power. Fujino
I am guessing the creator will give Inoda a lot more outrageous situations soon and when people complain, he will say "Administrator did it".

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Nah, that's not gonna Happen! Kirito is like an old man from the 50s trapped in a younger body, overly confident because he's 'the man', clueless about sexuality, sticking only to missionary position, and unaware that female orgasm actually exists! :LOL:
Well if this is a LN world then he is acting normally. But too bad no one told him he was in NTR world!

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Well if this is a LN world then he is acting normally. But too bad no one told him he was in NTR world!
Yeah, I always wonder why they portray most protagonists that way in anime, LNs, and games. If you look at all the love hotels, and other sex oriented services they have or read some actual japanese novels, it's nothing like that. But that's probably their unique take on fantasy heroes :unsure:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Ironically, Kirito canonically is NOT like that at all, though maybe only because the author loved KiriSuna so much, we know he not only has the crazy sex drive you would expect of a normal boy his age, he also is almost too much for a single girl to handle, the snips we get to see of them about to go at it during their honeymoon-sidestory show he can make Asuna turn into a puddle with next to no effort at all...not that you will ever see any NTR author acknowledging that, of course XD

undervbd

Nov 1, 2022
Help I have to defeat the ogres but I select it to fight and nothing happens I restarted everything and it's still the same

1715103301515.png

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Ironically, Kirito canonically is NOT like that at all, though maybe only because the author loved KiriSuna so much, we know he not only has the crazy sex drive you would expect of a normal boy his age, he also is almost too much for a single girl to handle, the snips we get to see of them about to go at it during their honeymoon-sidestory show he can make Asuna turn into a puddle with next to no effort at all...not that you will ever see any NTR author acknowledging that, of course XD
Ah yes how could I forget chapter 16.5 :ROFLMAO:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Ah yes how could I forget chapter 16.5 :ROFLMAO:
Nah, that one is actually non-canon, funnily enough.

While never explicitly +18, the author actually did a bunch of sidestories called "Sugary Days", that ARE Canon, and detail some of the things that happened during KiriSuna's honeymoon on the non-seen timeskips of it (Mostly before they found Yui). It has the expected borderline vomitive (As Fujino Liz would say :p) lovey-dovey bits of KiriSuna everywhere, some SoL, small adventures/mysteries/callbacks, and some brief flashes of how they really were just going at it like rabbits just offscreen lmao.

• Wow
Reactions: kinglionheart

Buoitovkl99

Jul 15, 2023
Here you go
-Part 1 Rec. Room Mod [Update 8]
-Added - Old Titles screen animation x2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make a backup of "\www\js\plugins.js" before trying or the whole game

In www -> img -> "titles1" folder
Copy 标题1 (1) to 标题1 (82) and 标题2 (1) to 标题2 (116)
Paste them in this folder "Special__actionSeq"

You need to do this before this step

Replace .json files in www -> data folder
Replace plugins.js in www -> js folder
You can use savefile 20 or watch an event to update the map

Don't take the wrong version either

Can someone please guide me how to use it on Android?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
No. Never Chivalry of a fallen Knight. Their main guy and girl are two characters I don't ever want to see hurt. They don't deserve a NTR experience.
sorry to disappoint you but there's quite a few ntr works about these two already

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes