• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

adeptusSum

Jun 14, 2019
So, i'm at the end of the update in the flashback room without enough anxiety to check a lot of the content. Any tips?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Reactions: adeptusSum

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I was referring to videos from part one, are they gone? It's been some time since I played Part one, maybe I'm mixing things up :oops:
Those videos all worked under the same 'dumb logic' of the NTR world, aka because there is a small censor bar over her eyes not even her cousin/brother who has lived with her for her whole life could tell it was her so nobody would be able to :p We can assume all uncensored/IRL copies Hebishima had, if he HAD any (Now he seems to be turning stupid enough to not have to honestly, if he really risked both BORROWED money AND all his savings in cryptocurrency, lmao), are now deleted as otherwise he would still be threatening Suguha with those first rather than thinking of drugging her under his breath as his first option.

Even IF those videos could somehow be used against her, though, Hebishima can't get copies off those anymore online, as Kirito nuked the underground forum entirely to digital hell, so yeah, all seems to indicate that at least for the sake of the current plot he became retarded enough to not save any copies, or at least any that he can use to still blackmail her :3 (It's weirdly satisfying when the retarded NTR logic actually works against the Cliche NTR Guy too, honestly, lol).

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Those videos all worked under the same 'dumb logic' of the NTR world, aka because there is a small censor bar over her eyes not even her cousin/brother who has lived with her for her whole life could tell it was her so nobody would be able to :p We can assume all uncensored/IRL copies Hebishima had, if he HAD any (Now he seems to be turning stupid enough to not have to honestly, if he really risked both BORROWED money AND all his savings in cryptocurrency, lmao), are now deleted as otherwise he would still be threatening Suguha with those first rather than thinking of drugging her under his breath as his first option.

Even IF those videos could somehow be used against her, though, Hebishima can't get copies off those anymore online, as Kirito nuked the underground forum entirely to digital hell, so yeah, all seems to indicate that at least for the sake of the current plot he became retarded enough to not save any copies, or at least any that he can use to still blackmail her :3 (It's weirdly satisfying when the retarded NTR logic actually works against the Cliche NTR Guy too, honestly, lol).
It’s going into interesting way but I was kinda hoping Hebishima was going try to make an attempt at Asuna but it would lead to his downfall before he could do anything to Asuna because Inoda decided to destroy him

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
5.6 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1.Finish the last event before night in FOG.
2.Finish the context part of Night event 1.
3.The CGs of Asuna are on progress.
4.Fix some bugs of the last version.

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周六晚上之前的最後一個事件。
2.設計夜晚事件1的文本內容。
3.亞絲娜的夜晚事件CG製作中。
4.修復部分上版本的反饋BUG。

不少人反映的CG集在整理了,完成后会一起放出

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Does the event with alice where she is hypnotized in her office to masturbate have cgs? I really like the hypnosis route and where its going.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
5.6 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周六晚上之前的最後一個事件。
2.設計夜晚事件1的文本內容。
3.亞絲娜的夜晚事件CG製作中。
4.修復部分上版本的反饋BUG。

不少人反映的CG集在整理了,完成后会一起放出
First report of the month, Fujino is as usual back to work nicely :3 Seems like one more scene/H-event (?) may happen before the night is actually wrapped up in FOG, interesting.

Does the event with alice where she is hypnotized in her office to masturbate have cgs? I really like the hypnosis route and where its going.
There aren't any of those yet, no.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Now that I think about it, I have no clue what to even expect in the next update. Like unless Asuna gets impaired, or jealous, I doubt there's going to be another sex scene with her and Inoda because of the whole once a week thing. And I mean it makes sense for her to get impaired, aroused, or jealous to speed things up. I'm just overall unsure on what to expect tbh rofl.

If you're wondering about jealousy, I'm just going to assume somehow that Liz might end up in Kirito's tent and the silhouette's might imply something naughty and Asuna instead of communicating with Kirito, will just use NTR logic to be jealous/mad and let Inoda have his way with her during night time.

I guess I'm viewing the camp (until it's confirmed otherwise) as another set of build up instead of something amazing/interesting that's going on. So I guess I'm kind of hoping the next update somehow ends up covering Sunday to Thursday. And yes I know it's unlikely it will, I'm just more interested in Suguha's development at the moment compared to Asuna's. Granted if shenanigans ensue that makes Asuna have sex with Inoda during the camping trip then I'm all for it rofl.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
5.6 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周六晚上之前的最後一個事件。
2.設計夜晚事件1的文本內容。
3.亞絲娜的夜晚事件CG製作中。
4.修復部分上版本的反饋BUG。

不少人反映的CG集在整理了,完成后会一起放出
Saw you ask about battle scenes. Bummed out that Fujino's response is that they don't know. So I'm going to expect there won't be any battle scenes for the next update. It's one of my favorite things with how they've been working on this game, so I'm hoping for more battle scenes.

Reactions: Delta Sigmus

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Now that I think about it, I have no clue what to even expect in the next update. Like unless Asuna gets impaired, or jealous, I doubt there's going to be another sex scene with her and Inoda because of the whole once a week thing. And I mean it makes sense for her to get impaired, aroused, or jealous to speed things up. I'm just overall unsure on what to expect tbh rofl.

If you're wondering about jealousy, I'm just going to assume somehow that Liz might end up in Kirito's tent and the silhouette's might imply something naughty and Asuna instead of communicating with Kirito, will just use NTR logic to be jealous/mad and let Inoda have his way with her during night time.

I guess I'm viewing the camp (until it's confirmed otherwise) as another set of build up instead of something amazing/interesting that's going on. So I guess I'm kind of hoping the next update somehow ends up covering Sunday to Thursday. And yes I know it's unlikely it will, I'm just more interested in Suguha's development at the moment compared to Asuna's. Granted if shenanigans ensue that makes Asuna have sex with Inoda during the camping trip then I'm all for it rofl.
Yeah, I don't think that "once per week" thing will hold for long, unless Fujino wants to feel the wrath of the audience :LOL:

Also, isn't it intriguing, to not known wat's gonna happen next?

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, I don't think that "once per week" thing will hold for long, unless Fujino wants to feel the wrath of the audience :LOL:

Also, isn't it intriguing, to not known wat's gonna happen next?
I also agree that the "once per week" thing won't hold for long. But I feel like it wouldn't be too surprising if it held for "at least one week" before it just falls apart rofl. But I mean I'm fine with whatever happens to be honest since either path seems like it'll make enough sense.

But yeah not knowing, or having a general idea on what the next update is gonna be does seem to lower my expectations or hype rather dramatically. I suppose this is a good thing since I can probably wait for it. But I suppose that feeling of nothing major happening might not be a good thing. Makes me feel like we might have an update focused on filler/build up and we know how tired people are of that at this point.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I also agree that the "once per week" thing won't hold for long. But I feel like it wouldn't be too surprising if it held for "at least one week" before it just falls apart rofl. But I mean I'm fine with whatever happens to be honest since either path seems like it'll make enough sense.

But yeah not knowing, or having a general idea on what the next update is gonna be does seem to lower my expectations or hype rather dramatically. I suppose this is a good thing since I can probably wait for it. But I suppose that feeling of nothing major happening might not be a good thing. Makes me feel like we might have an update focused on filler/build up and we know how tired people are of that at this point.
Well, yeah, thats the problem with monthly releases, sometimes there will be less scenes, because you need to make story build ups at some point, If you want to make a decent game.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
After Treehouse night Asuna was only okay to have virtual sex with Inoda once a month but he sweet talked or confused Asuna into changing it to once a week. Since the once a week is only for virtual sex, Inoda convicted Asuna any other virtual sexual acts is okay anytime.
Yeah, but I bet true fans of the main plot want wait every 3-4 Updates for a sex scene :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Yeah, but I bet true fans of the main plot want wait every 3-4 Updates for a sex scene :LOL:
It's going to mean frequent handjob and blowjob scenes, if nothing else. Which is good*. And I can see her reluctance to pussy sex eventually leading to Inoda coaxing her into anal.

*I'm of the opinion that the stormy night -> part 2 sex development was too long, and was too sudden. We didn't need the explosive progress of the Treehouse night, just for Asuna to relent her opinion on relief acts in the game. She'd already started to weaken on that; it feels like we jumped a few steps in the corruption.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Sex scene at this point does not mean much anymore. We already seen them have sex in real world and virtual world. We need escalation or having to buildup to them having sex again is not worth it. The threesome and foursome scene on the other hand...

Sure we will get a lot more variety of scenes in the coming updates. We have to grind out those Perks. I am wondering if there will be pause on the main story while we get Asuna ready to dump Kirito? The big story before the current update was Kyouko making Asuna leave the school but now she does not care anymore. So what do the characters do now? I don't know what will happen on Sunday but starting Monday everyone will be working at the company. I am sure Kirito will be busy with grunt work while Inoda works on Asuna. So is the next few updates just doing the following everyday while Asuna's Perks get developed?
1. Day: Work at company, get glimpses of Inoda and Asuna together.
2. After work: Some development with the side characters and more glimpses of I&A
3. Night: FOG content. More Asuna grinding or side characters stuff.
Yeah, I mean, the next real big thing will be pregancy, literal point of no return. :LOL: Everything else seems minor to me considering how quickly we went from treehouse to bj, which everybody expected to be sooo special to Asuna, but it wasn't in the end. :sneaky:

Reactions: Kazuto123

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Well, yeah, thats the problem with monthly releases, sometimes there will be less scenes, because you need to make story build ups at some point, If you want to make a decent game.
I usually advocated for the build up stuff. But since I don't really know what payout we're even trying to head towards at this point, I don't really know what to expect. Doesn't really seem like there's any major thing to build up to with Asuna other than Inoda just coercing her into having more sex. But I suppose Fujino will figure something out so it's whatever.

Sex scene at this point does not mean much anymore. We already seen them have sex in real world and virtual world. We need escalation or having to buildup to them having sex again is not worth it. The threesome and foursome scene on the other hand...

Sure we will get a lot more variety of scenes in the coming updates. We have to grind out those Perks. I am wondering if there will be pause on the main story while we get Asuna ready to dump Kirito? The big story before the current update was Kyouko making Asuna leave the school but now she does not care anymore. So what do the characters do now? I don't know what will happen on Sunday but starting Monday everyone will be working at the company. I am sure Kirito will be busy with grunt work while Inoda works on Asuna. So is the next few updates just doing the following everyday while Asuna's Perks get developed?
1. Day: Work at company, get glimpses of Inoda and Asuna together.
2. After work: Some development with the side characters and more glimpses of I&A
3. Night: FOG content. More Asuna grinding or side characters stuff.
I'm also wondering about that too. The past update had a lot of focus on exploring again, so Fujino might have basically left the "long ass prologue" section of Part 2, and now it's basically just managing the days and looking for the scenes? Cause there was a hint/tease about an option to just "sleep" instead of playing FOG. So I guess there's plans to make it more open (due to the internships allowing this).

Edit: The only major "sex scene" at this point is just Asuna herself asking for it instead of Inoda I think.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes