• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yea it was mention in the last Progress Report Liz and Inoda will have a POV in the Recollection Room. Probably another flashback to them planning whatever event for FOG Friday night. Hopefully it is not another Liz dominating Inoda scene. Does are getting stale.
I mean, that IS gonna be their only dynamic until whenever Fujino decides for Inoda to turn the tables on Liz, sadly (Not a femdom fan myself). However now that Inoda managed to get Asuna to be okay with fucking in-game that hopefully means him no longer "needing" Liz's help will come soon-ish.

JRSG

Aug 30, 2016

Thanks for everyone's patience It took me a little more time to check the translation and bugs. The update contains contents form Thursday night to the first part of Saturday night. The camping event too long to finish it in this update, the second part has to be leave to the next month. Remember to check the female characters' POV in CG room which covers over 50% of this update. And load the first save file to skip the last version. Thank you!

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020

Thanks for everyone's patience It took me a little more time to check the translation and bugs. The update contains contents form Thursday night to the first part of Saturday night. The camping event too long to finish it in this update, the second part has to be leave to the next month. Remember to check the female characters' POV in CG room which covers over 50% of this update. And load the first save file to skip the last version. Thank you!

Mega
Thanks

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Mega
Thanks, Hero without cape. Also, that's A LOT of content exclusive of the Rec. Room, huh, let's see how this goes....

Reactions: Hornedgamer

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
IMPORTANT: SO, barely started it and I'm gonna be a bit busy so I can't marathon the update right now, but for anyone who listens/cares, use the save included with the new update rather than any old one, it starts you right after the treehouse scene and immediately after the talk loads you into a new scene from Klein's PoV of him going to meet Alice :O

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes