4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
I don't know anything about developing or rpgmaker. But I think some people mentioned that part 2 is already running out of space. So I wouldn't be surprised if this leads to a part 3. The only reason I can't see it reaching part 3 is if Fujino rushes the entire story.

It doesn't look like that'll be the case with all the ?????? perks and hinted plans/schedule with various characters.
Asuna - The whole 1 week deal with Inoda
Suguha - Her whole plan to pop up Tuesday and Thursday to see Kirito
Kirito - Dude has to work starting Monday
Inoda - Apparently plans to become a Janitor at the place that Kirito and Asuna are interning, most likely to get close to Asuna?
Let's not forget Suguha just picked up a lot of photography equipment and will have access to Kirito's body while his mind is camping. That has to lead to something interesting. :D

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
So a quick question to everyone who finished the update. At the end of the update when Inoda hide Asuna from Kirito, was it a new BS ability or something established. For Kirito, he could not see or hear Asuna, which makes sense for Inoda's ability. But for Asuna, she could not hear or see Kirito AND she could not hear or see Inoda talking to Kirito. Inoda just quietly staring into nothing from her perspective. So this means he can put someone into a isolated space where the person cannot perceive the outside of the space. Pretty sure that is something new unless what he did to Asuna during church confession scene was this too?
Seems new to me. But also just seems like the whole upgrade to his new ability where he was able to rub his dick on Asuna's thigh without her realizing it. So I'd guess it's probably something along those lines. Since Asuna is close to Inoda, Inoda uses that on Asuna to make Kirito unaware of Asuna, and then he uses it on Kirito and himself to make Asuna unaware of what's going on? Idk, I guess it'd also just be that ability he showed to hide the semen mess in the treehouse.

Let's not forget Suguha just picked up a lot of photography equipment and will have access to Kirito's body while his mind is camping. That has to lead to something interesting. :D
I have high hopes for this. I doubt it would happen, but it would be fucking hilarious if Suguha made her own blogpost thing like Inoda, and it's just her raping Kirito in his sleep, or while he's in VR. But also her bitch talking about Asuna on the blog. But going back to realistic hopes, is that I'm just hoping she ends up doing hot kinky shit with Kirito with her cameras. And I can't wait for the day she uses her Flora identity to bang him in-game.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
So a quick question to everyone who finished the update. At the end of the update when Inoda hide Asuna from Kirito, was it a new BS ability or something established. For Kirito, he could not see or hear Asuna, which makes sense for Inoda's ability. But for Asuna, she could not hear or see Kirito AND she could not hear or see Inoda talking to Kirito. Inoda just quietly staring into nothing from her perspective. So this means he can put someone into a isolated space where the person cannot perceive the outside of the space. Pretty sure that is something new unless what he did to Asuna during church confession scene was this too?
i also got confused by why Asuna couldnt hear kirito. you can explain she was busy sucking so she didnt see him, but not hearing kirito NOR inoda, was wildly odd. then again inoda rarely actually explains ALL his ability upgrades. only if they are big, not the minor ones, so im not too confused about this.

N3termia

Feb 6, 2024
As I thought the update turned out to be a complete disappointment. Just one new full scene with the main characters. And all this uninteresting story with brothel unrelated to the main plot. In 2 months of waiting we get one scene(no even harassment in battle), bruh. I certainly don't agree with the toxic Chinese fans, but a couple more updates like this and I'll agree with them 100%
c'mon dude, you don't even pay for this. lmao

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
im not sure if anyone actually answered you yet because just "ntr" is not an actual answer here..

its mild netorare so far. we are playing as kirito who is getting his asuna stolen by a guy who isnt good stealer material. so its actually more of a comedy ntr because the stealer needs a lot of help and a lot of emotional blackmailing to get what he wants.

2 routes were announced:
1 where kirito "allow" it to happen later on.
and 1 where kirito will forever remain oblivious to everything
A correction to this, Fujino didn't say "routes" he said "ENDINGS". The difference is big here because routes would imply 2 whole full story branches, while endings could be just one day and an epilogue and be done with it :O

My guess is that it's a combination of 3 or 4 characters that leads to Hebishima's downfall. Kirito will probably gather evidence on Hebishima conducting illegal activities. Sinon seems like she's going to go yandere to keep Hebishima for herself. If you're wondering why I mention that, you can check the Park on 6/12 Saturday and Sinon is kind of mumbling to herself about her being stupid, but saying Hebishima~Senpai~. She also ends up trying to look for him after she leaves. The 3rd character is obviously just Suguha/Leafa pushing Hebishima into a desperate corner for him to continue making stupid decisions that lead to probably Kirito "officially getting rid" of Hebishima.

It could be Suguha who does it, it's just that I'm guessing that Kirito has to feel like he got a "win" when in actuality it's a false win considering all the time spent here is time for Inoda to steal Asuna. Also the end result of this side story is probably Alice screwed over, Sinon potentially winning by keeping Hebishima for herself, and Suguha potentially winning for herself but also screwing over Kirito by going nuts.

Just felt like I should at least clarify it. But I agree it's probably just someone complaining for the sake of complaining because of not having Asuna/Inoda. Which btw I thought they had a respectable amount by showing the Treehouse POV, and the Blowjob scene.

I notice you mentioning this in earlier posts. Like how Suguha doesn't get hypnotized and Alice instead does. I know it's shoehorned in, but I can at least believe Suguha potentially bypassing some of the people hypnotizing her. The "forced reason" was that apparently S-Class rating was community based. And at the very least in the earlier updates they were making it a big deal that there's a "blonde elf" specifically in the underground. At least in FOG it's apparently a really rare and extremely sought after race/kink that people want. So at least it makes some sense they shoot her up to S-Class. It's forced, but I'm willing to suspend my disbelief because I'm not here expecting novel level writing from this game.

As a side note, I wanted to mention to you that it seems like there was indeed some hope to still believe that Fujino has interesting plans for Leafa. Other than Fujino liking a comment about it, I also think it's probably the best way to keep this side story interesting while the main action is going on. Anyways I look forward to future updates; Sinon, Suguha, and Liz seem like they're all going to be interesting.
To be fair, at this point is honestly just plot-convenience. I also like the game but while Fujino is putting a lot of effort and focus on it, and I massively respect the dude, he's not some top-tier writer as you said. As mentioned, even since Part 1 he has created several plot-holes not only regarding canon but even in-universe coherence for his NTR Universe AU, and that was before we got Administrator messing with things for real as a legit goddess, so yeah, we can try and explain it away but I just handwave it as plot-conveneince and don't think too much on it.

Honestly, at this point Inoda's skills are SO clearly just whatever Fujino needs them to be for Kirito to be NTRed right in his face without him noticing it and not just say "He's chronically retarded/blind" that I didn't even question it XD

Seems new to me. But also just seems like the whole upgrade to his new ability where he was able to rub his dick on Asuna's thigh without her realizing it. So I'd guess it's probably something along those lines. Since Asuna is close to Inoda, Inoda uses that on Asuna to make Kirito unaware of Asuna, and then he uses it on Kirito and himself to make Asuna unaware of what's going on? Idk, I guess it'd also just be that ability he showed to hide the semen mess in the treehouse.

I have high hopes for this. I doubt it would happen, but it would be fucking hilarious if Suguha made her own blogpost thing like Inoda, and it's just her raping Kirito in his sleep, or while he's in VR. But also her bitch talking about Asuna on the blog. But going back to realistic hopes, is that I'm just hoping she ends up doing hot kinky shit with Kirito with her cameras. And I can't wait for the day she uses her Flora identity to bang him in-game.
The moment she got full access to being at his home without suspicion and got that 'dark smile' on her when he told her he was gonna be online all the way until the next day I almost cheered loudly (Now we just need to hope Fujino doesn't suddenly make Hebishima turn the tables on her when she goes to his house to get the cameras...low chance at this point and with the build-up, but one never knows).

But really, I hope this time we actually SEE what happens, while I'm happy he stuck to her development this way I'm still sad Fujino-sensei never included what Sugu did with Kirito's unconscious body offscreen during those two days XP

Also, I personally DON'T think she will manage to bang him in-game? Because that would require Kirito to full-on cheat on Asuna, which I don't think he would as it would compromise the two endings stated. Unless for some reason his next mission in Alice's quest includes him HAVING to fuck 'Flora' to not blow his cover or something, I just don't see it happening despite how much I would love for it to go like that :p

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Inoda - Apparently plans to become a Janitor at the place that Kirito and Asuna are interning, most likely to get close to Asuna?
Where was this? I'm planning to do a second run looking for details/minor scenes more later, but I rushed home directly whenever I could after encontering the bug that didn't let you enter FOG the first time so I may have missed some details.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
Where was this? I'm planning to do a second run looking for details/minor scenes more later, but I rushed home directly whenever I could after encontering the bug that didn't let you enter FOG the first time so I may have missed some details.
It is Friday after Kirito signs up to work at the company. You can explore the map. If you go to the school nurse office to see the scene and they mention Inoda getting a janitor job at the company.

This updates adds free-roaming and if you explore the map you can find all the characters at different locations. It gives some hints for future events and is honestly a great world building feature. For fun, try to find the one with Liz which I think hints at her eventually downfall to Inoda.

Reactions: gaka200

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Also, I personally DON'T think she will manage to bang him in-game? Because that would require Kirito to full-on cheat on Asuna, which I don't think he would as it would compromise the two endings stated. Unless for some reason his next mission in Alice's quest includes him HAVING to fuck 'Flora' to not blow his cover or something, I just don't see it happening despite how much I would love for it to go like that :p
It very well could be what you said that his next mission includes him having to fuck 'Flora'. My personal guess though is that it's less Kirito intentionally fucking 'Flora', and more 'Flora' raping Kirito, or taking advantage of her S-Class status to coerce/force Kirito to have sex with her. Like I don't know how they explain the people raise their ranks, but I guess it could be some nonsense where him getting the attention of a high class prostitute, will shoot his rankings higher for the sake of the "investigation". If not that, then I don't see why 'Flora' wouldn't dominate/rape Kirito if she's already raping him in his sleep/while in VR.

Anyways, there's probably some kind of justifiable excuse to explain Flora banging Kirito in-game at some point. Could even use the logic that's been thrown around lately that it's "in-game" so it's not cheating. It could also be a scene locked behind having high "prueience value" or that perverted stat needing to be high for Kirito to think with his dick instead of his brain.

Maybe it's some stupid scenario where Asuna points out he's lacking (I don't know why this would happen, so this is hypothetical), and in response he either seeks comfort in Leafa/Flora, or sexual advice/techniques from her. Would this make sense? Eh who knows. My point is just that there's probably enough excuses to make it happen, so I'm looking forward to it.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It is Friday after Kirito signs up to work at the company. You can explore the map. If you go to the school nurse office to see the scene and they mention Inoda getting a janitor job at the company.

This updates adds free-roaming and if you explore the map you can find all the characters at different locations. It gives some hints for future events and is honestly a great world building feature. For fun, try to find the one with Liz which I think hints at her eventually downfall to Inoda.
As stated before, I encountered the first "you can't log into FOG" bug and so I stopped trying to free-roam, otherwise I would have explored every place after every scene but I was afraid of being stuck again XP I will probably try a better replay later, but I also don't really need any new specific scene, Liz's downfall is written on the wall, even if we hadn't seen Inoda, the NTR MC who is ALSO backed by the plot-goddess, thinking constantly about wanting revenge on her and how great her body is despite disliking her attitude like a dozen times by now, that scene where she was thinking he's "the normal average" and that Kirito will be the same size as him was basically stable NTR Cliche 101 for a total downfall XD

It very well could be what you said that his next mission includes him having to fuck 'Flora'. My personal guess though is that it's less Kirito intentionally fucking 'Flora', and more 'Flora' raping Kirito, or taking advantage of her S-Class status to coerce/force Kirito to have sex with her. Like I don't know how they explain the people raise their ranks, but I guess it could be some nonsense where him getting the attention of a high class prostitute, will shoot his rankings higher for the sake of the "investigation". If not that, then I don't see why 'Flora' wouldn't dominate/rape Kirito if she's already raping him in his sleep/while in VR.

Anyways, there's probably some kind of justifiable excuse to explain Flora banging Kirito in-game at some point. Could even use the logic that's been thrown around lately that it's "in-game" so it's not cheating. It could also be a scene locked behind having high "prueience value" or that perverted stat needing to be high for Kirito to think with his dick instead of his brain.

Maybe it's some stupid scenario where Asuna points out he's lacking (I don't know why this would happen, so this is hypothetical), and in response he either seeks comfort in Leafa/Flora, or sexual advice/techniques from her. Would this make sense? Eh who knows. My point is just that there's probably enough excuses to make it happen, so I'm looking forward to it.
I mean, most of those excuses are nonsensical plot-convenience tbh, and while I wouldn't put it past Fujino to do so I wanna think there is still a degree of coherence for how the main characters act at the very least.

Also, there is a noticeable difference, at least so far: When Kirito is actually conscious/aware with her, Suguha is stuck in nice/lovey-dovey mode towards him, she only lets out her inner beast when he has no way of knowing she's doing anything from what we have seen so far. I think she would need to 'snap' in some way before she actually went full-on yandere on his ass in either world to actually force him, tbh, which I can only see happening by the end of her plot, and that still as a 'maybe', for all we know she could continue just taking advantage of him while unconscious after accepting she can't just steal him for real XP

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
Okay, I just finished playing the latest update 0.35, and this is my opinion.

To be honest it's kinda mid, this update is lacking as the creator added too much scene for the side-characters too much and most of them are terrible, aside from Alice's blowjob scene I enjoyed that.

There's also Asuna blowjob scene which finally happened after months of updates, it was pretty good but it wasn't enough as I was expecting at least one 'new' sex scene about Asuna and Indo, if not at least Kyouko.

Instead we only got that one blowjob scene from Asuna and a recap of Asuna's PoV in the treehouse which by the way is completely unnecessary.

The creator could have just let us know what she thinks aftermath, and not reading her entire thought of what happened.

I mean it's not that I don't mind particular, but it's just wasting time. I get that Fujino wanted it to be as realistic as possible but the recap wasn't something I'm satisfied with.

P.S - This is my very own opinion, so don't be too hard on me.

Reactions: Uwukz

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
As stated before, I encountered the first "you can't log into FOG" bug and so I stopped trying to free-roam, otherwise I would have explored every place after every scene but I was afraid of being stuck again XP I will probably try a better replay later, but I also don't really need any new specific scene, Liz's downfall is written on the wall, even if we hadn't seen Inoda, the NTR MC who is ALSO backed by the plot-goddess, thinking constantly about wanting revenge on her and how great her body is despite disliking her attitude like a dozen times by now, that scene where she was thinking he's "the normal average" and that Kirito will be the same size as him was basically stable NTR Cliche 101 for a total downfall XD
I thought it was a nice new detail for Liz since you were asking for details you miss if you go straight home. Sucks a bug is preventing you from enjoying the full game.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes