4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

w123t4

May 26, 2019
oh i didnt know that, i just replaced my old saves with the new ones, my bad xd
There were some new contents added before the end of memory room in last update, loading the save in memory room will cause error, just load a save before entering the memory room.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Just found a bug in the forest when you're collecting ingredients with Liz. After the first one, make sure you walk underneath the dead tree. You can walk through the trees above it, but if you do and pick up the next ingredient, then the slimes won't spawn and the third ingredient will be bugged keeping you from progressing.
forestbug.png
Don't follow the red arrow. Follow the green.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
I've stopped playing after stormy night. Now a good time to pick up again? Any interesting scenes with asuna??
There's essentially another "stormy night" scene, people have been referring to it as "the treehouse scene", that rivals the stormy night. Besides that, it's alot of dialogue and side character content with Liz, Suguha, Alice, and Sion that are slowly building out the full story. There's Asuna stuff throughout, but not what people were expecting after the stormy night.

Reactions: Waifuhunter666

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
It won't. This Agil is obviously a good man.
I sure hope so too bro. But every man in this game is a cucker or getting cucked. Agil making a physical appearance hopefully just means Suguha doesn't have to work at the store anymore. But realistically he must have a bigger role especially if he enters FOG too. I hope he stays a good married man. He doesn't deserve his depiction in most doujinshis.

It's just a limited time item.
A limited time item that should come back. That seems way too related to Inoda's power just to introduce and not be used against for Inoda.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
There are obvious errors that need to be corrected and the fact that I have to save the game because it crashes every so often, and you can't go to the gym because you can't go out, I liked the new suguha plot and the tremendous dog that Lizbeth handles, I think that Kirito is a eunuch, if they plan to include AGIL in the future everything will go to shit, even inoda will be cucked, no one can handle AGIL's three legs..
View attachment 3581299
Agil so far has been written very canon-accurately, which is by itself already a rarity in a NTR game, and is so late in the game I don't think any new guys would be added to major plots unless they're one-off (Like the fatso who got to fuck Sinon after Hebishima sold her off for being broke), but we could be wrong, after all Fujino had to made a whole new OC to be the focus of Alice's side-plot just to not use many random faceless/unnamed dudes as the ones eventually NTRing her. I do think Fujino is just bringing him into the plot to give justification to Suguha having more free time than before, especially now that Hebishima practically has just stopped working at the cafe, so her 'plans' can progress more XP

I sure hope so too bro. But every man in this game is a cucker or getting cucked. Agil making a physical appearance hopefully just means Suguha doesn't have to work at the store anymore. But realistically he must have a bigger role especially if he enters FOG too. I hope he stays a good married man. He doesn't deserve his depiction in most doujinshis.
Pretty much what I think too, yeah, and same, NTR Hentai trying to make Agil into SAO's equivalent to the Raikage from Naruto has always felt like a bigger disrespect towards him and his wife than Asuna or Kirito to me.

Bro, I feel that Fujino's Suguha is a way to repay your persistent and support. Monetary support is valuable, but emotional support is also important. Thanks to supporters like you, we are witnessing an exciting story.
Hahahah, while I don't feel that conceited, and there is still a small chance Sugu may end up 'badly' yet, I really like to see it, so for now I'm gonna enjoy it to see where Fujino takes this ;)

Reactions: kinglionheart

Uwukz

Oct 13, 2022
As I thought the update turned out to be a complete disappointment. Just one new full scene with the main characters. And all this uninteresting story with brothel unrelated to the main plot. In 2 months of waiting we get one scene(no even harassment in battle), bruh. I certainly don't agree with the toxic Chinese fans, but a couple more updates like this and I'll agree with them 100%

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But NTR in this game is netorare (the girlfriend cheat and MC don't know) or netorase (MC know, watch it and enjoy)?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
wtf he said he will release it on the 30th ? what happened ?
And that's why it's better to keep an eye out here daily :p To clarify, as someone else said, Fujino specifically stated "before the 30th", but everyone by default assumed that would mean the 29th at best. He just surprised us by actually releasing it 2 days earlier than the date expected :3

Uwukz

Oct 13, 2022
This update make my opinion about side characters subplot are unnecessary getting stronger. Alice and Klein story are too disconnected with the game story. Who cares about them anyway?

On the other hand , i think their story could works as DLC .
You're damn right I am. The whole update vector is on this garbage instead of interesting characters.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes