4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Ah well a decent update - I'd say that Fujino definitely put in quite a bit of work getting those animations out. I do have to admit that it does feel a bit lackluster by the fact that it mainly focuses on side characters rather than our main protaganists but I can see Fujino is cooking something very hot for the next update! Can't wait!

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Uh, okay, not sure if this is a game-breaking bug or I just didn't trigger something key, but is anyone else stuck on Friday Night? (6/12) Plot said I should go back home and log into FOG, even the reminders say it, but for some reason there is no 'interaction' with the bed as usual, no matter how many times I enter the apartment. I even called Asuna already, but the game doesn't make anything appear to progress.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Why there are so many people complain about the speed of mega? When I using it it has the similar speed with pixeldrain or gofile, which are both in the same tier. It is almost perfect except the problem of 5 gb download limit.

Reactions: Jeycii_ and Adsnow

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Uh, okay, not sure if this is a game-breaking bug or I just didn't trigger something key, but is anyone else stuck on Friday Night? (6/12) Plot said I should go back home and log into FOG, even the reminders say it, but for some reason there is no 'interaction' with the bed as usual, no matter how many times I enter the apartment. I even called Asuna already, but the game doesn't make anything appear to progress.
Try to start a save file from the recollection room. Immediately go to the cafe when you wake up, then head straight back home. That's what Fujino said when I asked about it too.

Reactions: Fil9i33

w123t4

May 26, 2019
From Fujino: Don't use the train to go home after visiting the cafe, just go left of the street to exit the map.

Reactions: Jeycii_ and Ramoa

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Try to start a save file from the recollection room. Immediately go to the cafe when you wake up, then head straight back home. That's what Fujino said when I asked about it too.
Shit, I have no save left there now. Welp, gotta reply the previous day very quick I guess...

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes