4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

LPSD

Jul 20, 2017
In her mind, she is only helping Inoda with his urges and rufuses to see him as an LI or sex partner for now, but I think pretty soon that will change.
well exactly Inoda could be like "asuna is so late at night and I have a boner send me a pic" that fits in with pleasing his urges
You are thinking of Liz, not Asuna.
Liz would be the last person to be sexting with Inoda (at the moment) she wants to dominate him

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
well exactly Inoda could be like "asuna is so late at night and I have a boner send me a pic" that fits in with pleasing his urges
Liz would be the last person to be sexting with Inoda (at the moment) she wants to dominate him
No, you said
I mean I think she has already fallen enough to send like a bikini/lingerie pic
Only Liz has ever send any bikini pics to anyone. Kirito in her case.

As for Asuna, I would wait until I see her actually giving Inoda her phone number before that happens. I think Asuna will one day just not soon.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I think it would be cool if he added sexting between inoda and asuna. Has he ever mentioned anything about that?
I like the idea of this as well. Say she becomes more liberal, starts sending Kirito pics, for whatever reason ends up sending Inoda same pics as well but gets convinced to send more to him. This goes straight to the Inoda’s blog where Kirito can’t help but notice familiar lingerie, but the version uploaded there is more revealing. Would be pretty imo, just not soon though.

Reactions: luxbc

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
No, you said

Only Liz has ever send any bikini pics to anyone. Kirito in her case.

As for Asuna, I would wait until I see her actually giving Inoda her phone number before that happens. I think Asuna will one day just not soon.
Pretty sure he has her number. I mean, they are close "friends" :LOL:

Reactions: luxbc

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
In any case you guys already mentioned Asuna doesnt think of Inoda as a LI yet so there is no reason to willingly sexting him anything.
Accidentally sending Inoda lewd pics also doesnt add to any corruption imo.

if anything inoda would have to blackmail her to send hi anything. in his case emotionally blackmailing or by pushing her (again) to show him something good. maybe with Liz encouraging her like with the more "mature outfit"

also inoda used to call/text asuna at least, so im pretty sure they exchanged numbers already

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Sure they are "friends" but does Asuna have Inoda's number or did they just online friends? I don't remember. If he did I think I would have remember hearing Asuna blocking him after the Lustiful Night. I know Liz has Inoda's number. Did Asuna call Inoda after his house burned down?
I don't remember if that was ever adressed directly, but I just think that would be natural, considering how much they interact with each other. Then again, it's Japan, so maybe you are right :unsure:

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
So now that Asuna is more on the mindset that anything that happens in game is not real cheating, will she start to escelate engaging with Inoda or will she back of again due to being under the effect of whatever magic that made them go at it at the tree house?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
So now that Asuna is more on the mindset that anything that happens in game is not real cheating, will she start to escelate engaging with Inoda or will she back of again due to being under the effect of whatever magic that made them go at it at the tree house?
i.. need... cheating... corrupting... asuna-inoda... sex scenes... *thirsty sounds*

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
In any case you guys already mentioned Asuna doesnt think of Inoda as a LI yet so there is no reason to willingly sexting him anything.
Accidentally sending Inoda lewd pics also doesnt add to any corruption imo.

if anything inoda would have to blackmail her to send hi anything. in his case emotionally blackmailing or by pushing her (again) to show him something good. maybe with Liz encouraging her like with the more "mature outfit"

also inoda used to call/text asuna at least, so im pretty sure they exchanged numbers already
Inoda already has more than enough content to blackmail her with, if he wanted to. He had ample opportunity to do so in the week she was ignoring him, and it didn't even cross his mind.So for that reason, I'm fairly sure it's not going to go that way with Asuna. I could see him blackmailing Kyoko though, given the direction of the Ino/Asu/Kyo relationship.

Reactions: Jeycii_

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
It seems like it will probably start escalating, but we'll see I guess. As long as we get the Asuna and Inoda pov, and hopefully 1 more sex scene I'll be very happy. I'm tempering my expectations to only getting the treehouse pov, instead of another scene since it did happen under the circumstances of being under the influence of status effects.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
It seems like it will probably start escalating, but we'll see I guess. As long as we get the Asuna and Inoda pov, and hopefully 1 more sex scene I'll be very happy. I'm tempering my expectations to only getting the treehouse pov, instead of another scene since it did happen under the circumstances of being under the influence of status effects.
Exactly. If all we expect is the Treehouse scene, we won't be disappointed. Fujino has hinted at more than that, but if we keep expectations low because he was supposed to be resting and handling his IRL workload, then anything is a bonus.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I mean based on the released updates, the only things confirmed are tree house scene (asuna pov), then new bath event (but from Kirito POV, so we're gonna wait on that till next update again), alice hypno scene, then new outfits for all the girls. That's about it right?

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
besides the treehouse, I think there will be a new scene in the update. The day will be until Saturday. on Friday evening, something will definitely happen and Fujino said that this time he will finish all the scenes in the room of memories

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I mean based on the released updates, the only things confirmed are tree house scene (asuna pov), then new bath event (but from Kirito POV, so we're gonna wait on that till next update again), alice hypno scene, then new outfits for all the girls. That's about it right?
Nope, we know there is also already a Leafa scene, one of the Fantia post's thumbnails had what was clearly a CG with her as preview (Probably the scene of whatever that 'harem slut outfit' she's wearing comes from), and supposedly Sinon should also have a scene but we haven't seen any previews of that. Pretty sure Liz is the only one not directly confirmed to have a scene next update, only her new outfit.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It's funny that Liz don't get much content considering her importance to the main plot.

Give Liz some dic...eh love :ROFLMAO:
The irony is that she may still get a scene without us knowing one way or another, Fujino has done so in the past after all (The Asuna/Liz/Inoda 'nightmare threesome', for example, wasn't teased anywhere before that update's release, nor was the nightmare of Sinon getting raped by an orc...even if I wasn't a fan of that one anyway XP). Also, Liz is more of a plot-device than a H-girl at this point and will probably keep doing so until Fujino has fully made her plans fail/backfire and Inoda to turn the tables on them, afterward he's probably gonna enjoy taking 'revenge' on her every time he can, if how much he fucks Kyouko is anything to go by XD

Reactions: 4ung-4ang
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes