4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Liked this game a lot, is there a way of seeing just the video files (not the recollection room stuff, I mean, I don't want to see the whole scene again, just the "good parts") ?
you can alwys wartch the recollection stuff with "just the key parts" tho

https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-13113988

i swear i have this bookmarked just for ppl like you who keep asking for this xd

can I get the link / page # for the edited versions of that scene?
same for you xd

https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-13358388

Zboubichon

Mar 17, 2022
Hello I wanted to know if in this game (part1) I can go straightforward in the story to get all content or I have to be aware of side contents ?

MG9

Jul 7, 2017
Hello I wanted to know if in this game (part1) I can go straightforward in the story to get all content or I have to be aware of side contents ?
I don't remember seeing anything missable. the side heroines is just part of the main story you will encounter

xKayrak

Feb 2, 2018
Are the treehouse scenes not in gallery i cant seem to find them?
You can replay the way the scenes are presented in the game (Kirito's POV, i.e., when he is fighting to reach and protect the treehouse), but Asuna's POV is going to be implemented until the upcoming update of this week.
The scene is at "Asuna&Inoda" Crystal, is the one I enclosed

Reactions: Hornedgamer

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
its possible to miss side chars content because if you try to rush the main story you are likely not to see the "lewd event hints"
but in the end you can unlock everything in the collection room so no worries

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

TheLastOne101

Sep 4, 2023
I don't remember seeing anything missable. the side heroines is just part of the main story you will encounter
there's some scene hunting you can do before going home for extra NPC scenes that can be viewed in the final save (i think slot4?) if you miss them, but i asked for an asset rip and someone posted it so you can go through that when you're done. Still some smaller cut in stuff i haven't scene in the rips though.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The only way I can see that happen in-game is later Administrator goes "Here is a app on your phone to see the texts between Asuna and Inoda. BTW you won't remember it after closing it ;)"
Nah, just add it to the rec. room and that's it, that's how everything works already, no need to have her waste time talking to Kirito IRL when he can't remember her IRL either :p

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I think it would be cool if he added sexting between inoda and asuna. Has he ever mentioned anything about that?
The classic NTR thrope of texting the "wrong person" sexy pics is something i always liked so hoping for some of that.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes