freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
Also, will Fiona's perspective be shown at the end of the game or is it after every date? So far, I got Fiona's perspective for only the 3rd date and that too was cutoff midway.

Cal515

Dec 9, 2020
Hello i have problems, after i intsall the game in joiplay it only appear logo and then it fade away to just black screen , can anyone please help?

Twisted Dreamer

Dec 6, 2019
"Fiona almost seems transfixed by the sight of Davis' tackle, and I can amost see why. I guess I should have known, but somehow, I never really expected him to be that well endowed."
Screenshot 2021-08-12 014622.png

Are you joking? :ROFLMAO: it looks like the tip of an earth worm, if this guy has a big cock every guy on here can consider themselves blessed :FacePalm: anyway... guess back to the story just had to stop there and post that because I was laughing like crazy

Hairpremi

Apr 28, 2018
There are at least 6 paths in the game. For a visual novel that is not so bad. By your logic all kinetic novels are bad.
Preference ≠ quality.

Thank you for the like.
6 paths?
damn
i think i got only 3 of those
anyone have a save or walkthrough with all the paths?
please?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
6 paths?
damn
i think i got only 3 of those
anyone have a save or walkthrough with all the paths?
please?
6 was off of memory. I remember 4 off the top of my head, but right now I'm in a hurry so can't go through saves(off to another country in 20 mins)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
aight
safe travels!
I've decided not to give you the saves as that would let you skip the story. If you've already read it you should have a save yourself. However, I've given some directions in the spoiler here that'll lead you to each ending. I recommend completing 1 and 2 first as they're pretty tame. Completing those after the others is a bit disappointing.

Here's the rough guide to the endings:
click the blurred text to see result of an ending, not recommended if you want the surprise
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hairpremi

Apr 28, 2018
I've decided not to give you the saves as that would let you skip the story. If you've already read it you should have a save yourself. However, I've given some directions in the spoiler here that'll lead you to each ending. I recommend completing 1 and 2 first as they're pretty tame. Completing those after the others is a bit disappointing.

Here's the rough guide to the endings:
click the blurred text to see result of an ending, not recommended if you want the surprise
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for that!
will go through again!

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
What a dissapointing ending.

I enjoy NTR, but I think it's bad if there is no non-NTR ending.

It sucks not to be able to get a happy end after finishing the game, and it actually just makes the NTR retroactively not hit as much afterwards. It wasn't a story of nice wife being broken and stolen from you, she was just a bitch all along.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
What a dissapointing ending.

I enjoy NTR, but I think it's bad if there is no non-NTR ending.

It sucks not to be able to get a happy end after finishing the game, and it actually just makes the NTR retroactively not hit as much afterwards. It wasn't a story of nice wife being broken and stolen from you, she was just a bitch all along.
There are 6 endings.. you're right about them all being more or less netorare.

I pointed the endings out a few posts back.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
lel, i just read that this game has mostly NTR ending? well, that fine by me but there is good endng that dev says "bitter after taste" what's that even mean?

also the game look lovely and giving romance vibes, was hoping there might romance ending or all the main char just doing their double until they bored Lol

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
Difficult to judge this one. First and most of all: if you like NTR, this is an absolutely obligatory feature to play through. The art is top notch. Writing actually makes sense and, even less commonly so, is done in english instead of whatever the fuck MTLs are doing.

From me, it gets a LOT of bonus points for actually involving femdom, which is virtually non-existant in this kind of games. For this reason Kayleigh is a solid 10/10 character, too bad we don't get to explore more of her possibilities.

Now, the downsides. Unfortunately, as is tradition in these games, the MC is an insufferable, whiny moron. I don't know about others, but I am not THAT much of a masochist, to identify with this asswipe. This also leads to another downside, which is that the choices affect mostly the art you get, but not what happens with your marriage. There are no good endings for your relationship with Fiona, just different ways of losing her. Disappointment. Still, I don't think it would be fair to rate this one anything less than 5/5, the concept and execution are flawless, if you don't mind the MC getting fucked over in every ending this will be one of your favourites of this genre.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes