VN - Others - Completed - Sweet Sweat in Summer: The Naughty Girl And Her Ripe Scent [Ammolite]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Cryogic

It's a sweet visual novel with barely any choices. Overall, I like the story and the H scenes were pretty hot, but I do have a couple of gripes with it that prevent it from getting a perfect score.

Technical Problems
    The engine is really problematic. I'm not sure if it's something that's inherent with this developer's games or if this game is just pretty old, but man the engine is really annoying to use. Honestly, most people probably wouldn't complain about the engine - it's perfectly serviceable. I like to read my visual novels in auto mode though, and the problem with this is that the text display speed is ALSO the slider for auto mode speed. Furthermore, the isn't a borderless full-screen mode. Additionally, you can't access the menu or save just by right clicking - you need to access the menu bar just to do all these. Normally, I can still give the game a perfect score if I encountered problems like this, but there's also...

Problems with voice acting
    Alright, it's perfectly serviceable. It's fine, and I'd rather have it than not have it. However, Mikan's voice acting sounds really horrible at times. During the first sex scene, you'll realize immediately that you'll be stuck with her weird moaning sounds for the rest of the game. It just doesn't sound right, to be honest. To be honest, it almost sounds like she's in pain sometimes and it really is a shame....

Arbitrary Choices (Spoilers ahead)
    The first option you get, which is also an important ending split question, is to
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    The plot is good in my books but man the choices are designed to waste time to be honest. Be ready to hold your control button to skip.

Overall though, the plot is pretty good and I liked the twist despite seeing it coming from the start of the game. The endings just really makes me ask though...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

oblivion9900

pretty enjoyable, although the 'story' is very linear with only a couple choices which can be a pro or a con depending on the person. art is great and in general a pretty enjoyable time if you are a degenerate like me.