• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
If hes in this site hes doing nothing unusual asking one or the other
can't argue with that, and i don't support the insult above either, but some people seem to forget that without others paying the bill (sometimes called heroes, but then usually quickly forgotten) we woudn't have this selection of games here in the first place.

Reactions: Gunzerk332

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
can't argue with that, and i don't support the insult above either, but some people seem to forget that without others paying the bill (sometimes called heroes, but then usually quickly forgotten) we woudn't have this selection of games here in the first place.
Yeah thats true im not gonna argue with that too,i see your point now,his wonder was a bit bold but hes not demading anythin so i wont go against him either,hes just unhappy that even with people being subscribed nobody has shared anything yet,no one is in the wrong.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah thats true im not gonna argue with that too,i see your point now,his wonder was a bit bold but hes not demading anythin so i wont go against him either,hes just unhappy that even with people being subscribed nobody has shared anything yet,no one is in the wrong.
He is demanding. He asked for it... noone answered him and he questions the site and "wonders why noone is sharing" and has to explain to us that this is a piracy site. Because apparently those few guys subbing to his Patreon are not interested in sharing.
If he just asked for it I would not have written my comment. It was because of his entitled complaining about this site and the lack of guys sharing the patreon stuff that I wrote my comment.

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
He is demanding. He asked for it... noone answered him and he questions the site and "wonders why noone is sharing" and has to explain to us that this is a piracy site. Because apparently those few guys subbing to his Patreon are not interested in sharing.
If he just asked for it I would not have written my comment. It was because of his entitled complaining about this site and the lack of guys sharing the patreon stuff that I wrote my comment.
No one is sharing because no one has to,so with hes question he had too much expectations like if others work for him and bla bla bla,i get that but also none of his patrons lose nothing if they share it for the boyz so he was unhappy and said that. As i already said no one is in the wrong.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
It's not made public yet?
0.1 is open to the public as far as I know!
0.2 is patreon only

The discord is rather silent and we don't get updates very often.

I myself have not played the 0.1 yet because I am waiting for the 0.2 which will release to everybody soon enough.
Apparently the dev wanted to recycle some content from the older games like sweet scam to use in Domination Academy.

Mar 17, 2021
0.1 is open to the public as far as I know!
0.2 is patreon only

The discord is rather silent and we don't get updates very often.

I myself have not played the 0.1 yet because I am waiting for the 0.2 which will release to everybody soon enough.
Apparently the dev wanted to recycle some content from the older games like sweet scam to use in Domination Academy.
Is the dl link on discord?

Reactions: Scotsman1989

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
0.1 isn't available publicly as far as I know. I am in the discord and have asked repeatedly when the public version will be released, but the responses I get are always about how there isn't much content yet. Usually, finished or not, someone somewhere posts a link. I understand no one is obligated to do this, but it is becoming increasingly frustrating that a public version has not been released by Leo and that no one has posted 0.1. I took for granted all the good people who would post the links in the past back when I was a subscriber, but now that I can't subscribe it's as if all those generous people have disappeared.

Reactions: JEsuisLEdieu

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
0.1 isn't available publicly as far as I know. I am in the discord and have asked repeatedly when the public version will be released, but the responses I get are always about how there isn't much content yet. Usually, finished or not, someone somewhere posts a link. I understand no one is obligated to do this, but it is becoming increasingly frustrating that a public version has not been released by Leo and that no one has posted 0.1. I took for granted all the good people who would post the links in the past back when I was a subscriber, but now that I can't subscribe it's as if all those generous people have disappeared.
They've probably disappeared because this creator has proven time and time again that he isn't worth the money. He's abandoned 3 games now? And hardly ever updates whatever games he's working on.

Reactions: anon8525
Mar 17, 2021
It is unfortunate that he hasn't been responding; I follow his Discord, too, and I like his work and have been following him since before Sweet Scam. I also agree that it's unfortunate that he hasn't finished or updated some of the older games he's created.

Here goes my shameless plug: I've actually been developing a lesbian foot fetish focused game: Auntie Rose's Mystery Mansion. I won't release the game until I've basically completed the entire thing. I'm working on the storyline right now. Feel free to drop in and tell me what you think so far.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
It is unfortunate that he hasn't been responding; I follow his Discord, too, and I like his work and have been following him since before Sweet Scam. I also agree that it's unfortunate that he hasn't finished or updated some of the older games he's created.

he just posted this couple days ago, so it's not like he's been radio silent, he just peaced out of here, and prolly doesn't interact with non-supporters on Discord, because the thing is, he developed a hatred for pirates (ironic since he started as one) due to some troll here being a bit douchy to him a while back. As for the lack of leaks, it's simply cuz the community around his game isn't as big as others by comparison, and the majority of them pretty much share his "fuck pirates" views

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DTchan
Mar 17, 2021

he just posted this couple days ago, so it's not like he's been radio silent, he just peaced out of here, and prolly doesn't interact with non-supporters on Discord, because the thing is, he developed a hatred for pirates (ironic since he started as one) due to some troll here being a bit douchy to him a while back. As for the lack of leaks, it's simply cuz the community around his game isn't as big as others by comparison, and the majority of them pretty much share his "fuck pirates" views
I guess I haven't checked Pivix lately; I follow him there, too.

efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
Here's the v0.1 playtest of domination academy for everyone to try it, if they don't have it. Unfortunately, I don't have the latest playtest. I'd hope for someone in the thread to share it with us, if subscribed to his patreon.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
They've probably disappeared because this creator has proven time and time again that he isn't worth the money. He's abandoned 3 games now? And hardly ever updates whatever games he's working on.
Actually 2, the last one "the countess" is finished. As for updates, I think I am one of the most consistent creators. I always try to release for patreons one update a month, except in December because I've been busy, you know the holidays and other personal problems.
So I think I've proven the opposite, also always trying to improve the quality of what I'm doing... I think these are the reasons why I don't think there are many people here anymore, but on patreon there are more and more.

No, I don't hate pirates... I was bothered by that guy because he was arrogant and had insulted my patreons... I mean, if you don't pay for a product on which one guy has spent time and energy on at least have the courtesy to be polite and respectful.
If I really hated piracy that much I would use the techniques of my colleagues, like linking patreon and discord, putting passwords that you can find only on discord in the channels for patreons or by contacting me directly on patreon, or stuff like that.

For "public" releases, I simply wanted to wait until the first floor was finished. The first one who enjoys releasing my games... is me... That's why I care about "quality", that's why i took so much time to release this first version. I simply would like to release something "good", not make a buggy release with no end.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Actually 2, the last one "the countess" is finished. As for updates, I think I am one of the most consistent creators. I always try to release for patreons one update a month, except in December because I've been busy, you know the holidays and other personal problems.
So I think I've proven the opposite, also always trying to improve the quality of what I'm doing... I think these are the reasons why I don't think there are many people here anymore, but on patreon there are more and more.

No, I don't hate pirates... I was bothered by that guy because he was arrogant and had insulted my patreons... I mean, if you don't pay for a product on which one guy has spent time and energy on at least have the courtesy to be polite and respectful.
If I really hated piracy that much I would use the techniques of my colleagues, like linking patreon and discord, putting passwords that you can find only on discord in the channels for patreons or by contacting me directly on patreon, or stuff like that.

For "public" releases, I simply wanted to wait until the first floor was finished. The first one who enjoys releasing my games... is me... That's why I care about "quality", that's why i took so much time to release this first version. I simply would like to release something "good", not make a buggy release with no end.
Just figured that was the case since you don't come here anymore, and iirc said "I won't be making more public releases" at that time, and others here said you didn't reply on Discord. But hey, as long as you're back I guess.

Also, I agree that a proper release is preferable over a buggy one (Lord knows some devs really shit the bed on that front) but on the other hand, I also get some people's enthusiasm/eagerness especially with the overall consistent dry spell that seems to be plaguing the femdom genre

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Just figured that was the case since you don't come here anymore, and iirc said "I won't be making more public releases" at that time, and others here said you didn't reply on Discord. But hey, as long as you're back I guess.
Yeah xD I said that because I was upset, but also because I noticed that there are a lot of "toxic" users on this forum, so I wanted to stay away from this site for a while...
But in any case I had reassured on Discord that I would continue to make public releases.

On discord I usually respond within a short time, actually I also send teasers and and progress reports, the last one is from yesterday, so I don't know xD

Anyway, the first floor of Domination Academy is almost finished, so the next release is getting closer, I hope as soon as possible

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes