Unity - Completed - Sweet Nightclub [Final] [Surf Pixels]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Peter Denger

A card game somewhat close to "Slay the spire" or the likes. Except that the decks are predetermined. Which is sometimes interesting, but doesn't allow for much strategy.
    The various stages all introduce new cards and new conditions to win, so it's nice, but it's still really simplistic.
    The animations are ok, and it works really well in the "hub", but not so much when we move to sex scenes.

It's not a very bad game, just "meh"-tier, and I can't honestly recommand it, or say that it's gonna be worth your time compared to... well, pretty much any other game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

nalgonas4ever

For what it is and the time you have to put into it to get the spicy stuff it's not the worst, the models looks nice enough if you like the anime style, I do and still didn't love this one. No story so it just a quick wank and go, also I despise the music used in this game and the loop its in. This one has potential but it's not for me.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Arabi1

A good game with only 3 characters. The game is repetitive and the gameplay is easy.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    What I liked about the game is the art. Otherwise, the game is very ordinary. It's just a one map with three girl you develop your relationship with them using basic cards.