hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Sadly, Part 1 is not translated yet but you don't need to play them in order. Each game are standalones. The only thing they share in common is Mami Tomoe as the heroine.
That's kind of odd- it's usually the FIRST game of a series that gets translated, if any do.

Ardor

Sep 4, 2018
Does anybody know what all of the debug options do?
I found out that:
UD = Undressed mode, and you can limit how far you can go with it
SJ = no idea
Round = How many times you've done it with her
udRide = true/false, I assume all of these are levels of undressedness for these, but I've found no real difference
udPet = ^
udBack = ^
udSide = ^
hide = hides the debug menu
back = goes back one choice, sometimes buggy
next = goes forward, probably a random choice or a suggested one, need clarification
dart = also goes forward, maybe skips a scene but I'm unsure

p.s. this is only for SM 2, I haven't done the 3rd yet

Last edited:

Uunter

Sep 30, 2020
Will there be an android translated version? I'd love to have that over a swf file, if possible. But it doesn't seem like it's happening lol

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I'm translating the android version of Sweet Mami 1. Here's a peek.
Her dialect is kind of weird (Never watched Madoka Magica. So, don't know her character) which gives me a hard time while translation.
1632619542307.png
1632619579079.png
1632619638627.png

Part 1 & 2 uses a scenes.yaml file for texts and dialogues. Part 1 needs to done from scratch since it's not translated anywhere.
Part 2 will be easier by copying the translations from the XML files to the YAML file.
Part 3 uses both XML & YAML files. XML files are used for game dialogues. Assets from xml_cut folder is used exactly in the android ports. Replacing them had success in transferring the text. As for buttons and UI, the translations for those are in the YAML file. Which needs to be manually edited using assets from xml_scene folder from PC version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Delexicus

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wished it was an official translation I totally forgot the game I was thinking about machine translation it lol
I guess I forgot it due to somebody ate that bat

I got all his games for android if you're interested and you also planning translate USA Ecchi also a XML files

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017

I wished it was an official translation I totally forgot the game I was thinking about machine translation it lol
I guess I forgot it due to somebody ate that bat

I got all his games for android if you're interested and you also planning translate USA Ecchi also a XML files
If I have the translated XML files then sure I can modify that too. Or I'll have to translate it myself.
I forgot to point out something.
Seismic is a genius when it comes to coding. His Sweet Mami 3 & USA ecchi have a launcher & low/ high game file. The texts are actually in the launcher which is interconnected with the other game files. So if you have the translated & modified launcher then you can use it either on low or high games files for translated dialogues.

Jake155

Oct 15, 2021
Here's a peek on the 3rd part of Mami with transferred translations on android port.
View attachment 1423755
How do you get the apk to install? I've replaced all the XML with translated files but then when I try to install it gives an error.

I have almost everything translated for USAエッチ. I can't find the main navigation information to change it.

My PC version works great but I can't get the phone version to work. I'd like to get that up and running to before uploading.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
How do you get the apk to install? I've replaced all the XML with translated files but then when I try to install it gives an error.

I have almost everything translated for USAエッチ. I can't find the main navigation information to change it.

My PC version works great but I can't get the phone version to work. I'd like to get that up and running to before uploading.
Can you explain a bit more about how you're replacing it? Are you trying to replace the XML using 7zip or something?
That won't work. After replacing those files, you need to sign the APKs with a key in order for them work. Any type of modification to an existing APK needs to be signed with a key (Random key works. Well… mostly if the creator of the APKs don't create them to be impossible to reverse engineer). Otherwise the package will be corrupted.

Last edited:

Jake155

Oct 15, 2021
Can you explain a bit more about how you're replacing it? Are you trying to replace the XML using 7zip or something?
That won't work. After replacing those files, you need to sign the APKs with a key in order for them work. Any type of modification to an existing APK needs to be signed with a key (Random key works. Well… mostly if the creator of the APKs don't create them to be impossible to reverse engineer). Otherwise the package will be corrupted.
The way I did it was accessing the APK files directly using WinZip. I replaced the xml_cut folder files with the translated XML files from the PC version ( the XML files are the same. The mobile version just has them all in xml_cut ).

Then re-saved it as an APK and then moved it to my phone. Then I'm unable to install. I'm new to adjusting code. Could you please explain how to sign the APK with a key?

From what you're saying I may have to just do that in order to get it working.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
The way I did it was accessing the APK files directly using WinZip. I replaced the xml_cut folder files with the translated XML files from the PC version ( the XML files are the same. The mobile version just has them all in xml_cut ).

Then re-saved it as an APK and then moved it to my phone. Then I'm unable to install. I'm new to adjusting code. Could you please explain how to sign the APK with a key?

From what you're saying I may have to just do that in order to get it working.
Exactly what I thought. They will not work unless you sign them even with slight modifications.

Best way to sign it with a key is using either the Eclipse or the Android Studio.

But since you're saying you're new here then I'd say use APK editor tool which you can get it from the web or I can link the one I use. This is only usable on android. So either use your phone or an emulator.

I can't fill in you over here in a thread. If you want me to explain in details, DM me or contact me on Discord. My account is in my signature.