Ren'Py - Sweet Affection [v0.10.6] [Naughty Attic Gaming]

1. 5.00 star(s)

skidcrow

Excellent game. The graphics are good, same as the story line. A simple story without pils or manupilation. The incest goes slowly, its a game where you have to work for progress with your family.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

jamdan

This game is fairly good, but could use some slimming down and refinement.

The Good:

- The MC is a nice guy.
    - The two main LI's are really solid.
    - While I typically dislike sandbox, this one is well done.
    - Several interesting side-characters
    - It has pretty realistic ( about as realistic as you can be in these games ) character development.
    - I really like the diary. You get intimate insight into what the characters are feeling & thinking.

The Bad:

- As as I mention up top. The game could use some sliming down. I'll explain below.
    - The game has tons of renders. Literally thousands. But a lot of those renders (if not most) are just different facial expressions. Raised eyebrows. Smiles. Eye movements. On one hand, it makes the conversations more realistic. On the other, it adds a lot of unnecessary filler.
    - The dialog is similar, too much filler. Every event has lots of dialog. This review will probably have a comparable number of words as each conversation event has.

Now, I'm getting into the style of the game itself.

It's very much a day-by-day slice of life game. But as I said above, too much filler.

Just talking about the main 2 LI's. You have an activity for every hour of the game, starting at 7AM and going until midnight . You also have multiple things you can do for that activity. So in total, we're probably talking several dozen events per level per LI.

So wait a second. Several dozen events per character? That's awesome! But here is the issue: A lot of the events become very repetitive, even if they're technically different events. The characters more or less proclaim their love 3 different ways per activity. That makes the game feel grindy, even though it technically isn't a grinder game.

I personally think, instead of having events from 7 AM to Midnight, that having a morning event -> noon event -> afternoon -> evening -> night or some variation of that would be better. You'd get the same amount of progression, but cut a lot of the filler.

Now, onto the side-characters. As I said above, they're solid. Yet they suffer from similar issues as the main LI's do. But I'm not going to talk about filler renders or overly wordy dialog. I'm going to talk about the progression itself.

I think this is when the level system hurts the most. It makes sense for the main 2 to be slower burns. But I do not believe the same for the sides. For example, Mrs. Tyler in this update ( 7.4) has masturbated with MC, taken risque pictures with him and shown him her boobs, multiple times. Yet she, technically, has 0 direct sexual content with him.

That doesn't make sense and why the level system is flawed when it applies to the side characters. She is *only* level 3, so it's "too soon" for sexual content with her. But the way she behaves would imply she'd jump on MC's dick in a moments notice. She isn't the only side-LI who is like this. Their progression isn't logical. They buildup a lot of sexual tension fairly quickly...and then do nothing?

- This is a minor issue. You can make money in the game, yet only need to buy something a few times per level. You actually automatically gain more money each day, I have over 75k so far. More ways to spend the money you've hoarded would be nice.

So yeah, I guess this is getting a bit long so I'll wrap it up. This is one of the only game on here where it'd be better if it had less. Less renders. Instead of 1200 average renders, do 400 great ones. Instead of countless lines of repetitive dialog and events, have quicker, shorter and more organic dialog. And just because you have a level system doesn't mean some characters can't have quicker progression that meets their personalities.

All that said, I do like the game. I play every update. 3.75, so I'll round to 4.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

baubsmyth

I just can't bring myself to finish the game even after suffering my way to day 6...

The good/okay
    1. Interface is clean, intuitive and accessible.
    2. Same with the maps and floor plans for navigation.
    3. I'm okay with HS models/animations.
      1. The characters aren't typically as realistic or diverse, but the animations are more likely to be at least close to real/enjoyable
    4. If you exclude the dialogue there is no real grind. Money is easy to make early and it doesn't take much to not even have to think about it.
    The bad/terrible
    1. Hands down the most tedious, terrible dialog I have ever read!
      1. This is why I just couldn't bare it any more and stopped playing. I kept going hoping the writer would change stride eventually, but after chapter/level 6 it still didn't change. Stripping hundreds if not thousands of lines from this "nice guy" dialog would make the game flow better/faster all while still portraying the MC as someone who cares.
      2. It feels like it was written the way a stereotypical "nice guy"/incel expects the world to work, but in this reality apparently that's how you score. At least with your family. Just non-stop repetitive, "your so pretty", "should I stop", "i want you to be comfortable", "I want to be with you forever", compliments/thinks the same physical features hundreds of times, on and on and on and on and on. Don't get me wrong these are all things your average woman wants to hear often... but not THAT often!!! Even the most damaged insecure woman would walk away from this MC thinking, "FFS man! Enough of this insecure bullshit!! Just put your dick in me or go away". Being caring is good, but too much is a turnoff for most. Without some confidence and initiative in the mix you're just going to make friends or get ignored. Being aware/considerate of the current mood/situation and taking action accordingly is WAY more potent than regurgitating the same sappy dialogue over and over and over. Basically what I'm saying is without heavy doses of alcohol or sedatives it's just not believable that this MC is getting laid.
      3. Hundreds/thousands of unnecessary dialogue about walking into rooms, looking at people, at object or even turning your head left, right, up or down. MC always seems to walk in looking straight ahead at the wall in front of him and apparently he suffers from tunnel vision because it always take 2-3 dialogue actions for finding anything/anyone. Small rooms even, but apparently no peripheral vision. "you look at your sister", "you look at the bed"... Yeah, I know! I can see it on the screen!! You realize this is a visual novel right!?!?!! Not a book?? Looking at your mom's rack, "you shift your gaze up to her face". Uh , yeah!!! I literally saw her breasts then the scene shifted to her face. I also know that her face is generally "up" relative to her tits. You don't need to add that type of dialogue... It seems like you're trying to fill out the pages of a college term paper with filler instead of content.
      4. At day 6 you could have shaved an hour or two off reading unnecessary, uninspired dialogue. I assume it continues like this.
      5. "Nice guy" MC is spewing thousands of lines of "I care" "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable", et., etc., but immediately sets up spy cams everywhere and constantly barges in on mother and sister. Not once and realizes he shouldn't do that. 50% of the game is spent invading privacy. Something Doesn't add up here.
      6. Mom is slightly more normal. Not likely, but not impossible that she would have sex twice to create 2 kids and never attempt another relationship for almost 20 years.
      7. Sister reads more like a 15 year old than a young woman in college. I get internet is blocked, but she's got a phone and is in college. There's no indication she was involved in some super strict and chaste religion and she wasn't home schooled. She must be approaching 19-20 at least and she's still making out with an oversized stuffed bunny, referring to her vagina as "her special place" and MC's dick as "your thingy". Don't even get me started on the whole "lady flower" thing...
      8. The hourly event pacing could be better. The mechanic is fine, but there are too many event crammed into the same times forcing you to skip days just to progress. Specifically 9AM, 10AM and 1PM. Also the once triggered event (spa) I know of happens at 10AM. You wind up needing to skip though weeks worth of days just to finish all the weekend events for any given level.
      9. 3rd person kissing scenes are terrible. Arguably one of the greatest potentials for intimacy and eroticism ruined by the fact that they never actually kiss. The lips just hover centimeters away. Anticipation is great, but not if it doesn't end in execution.
      10. Hand jobs suffer a similar fate to kissing. The hands never make contact.
    Conclusion
    For all the reasons listed above and more, the current state of the game is terrible. Almost everything could be fixed with a total rewrite of the dialogue, removal of all the unnecessary action dialogues and better character development. Fix the kissing and hand-job animations. work on the event pacing so we don't have to click the skip day button 30 times every chapter to complete it.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Demoness_Kiss

Short Version: On one side, i love this game, on the other...the endless dialogues, really test and destroy my patience...

Story:
    decent...nothing memorable either in a good way or a bad way, at least it's cute

Originality: Not really original, it's the classic slow-burn love story...but it's soooo slow...redundant dialogues, constant repeating of the same 5-6 scenes over and over each scene is basically a 3000-5000 characters long fanfiction

Renders: plain, like under the average level, which means it needs to be worked on it...the only good-looking character is the sister(the mom's lips look like she needs some chapstick, that aside she would be perfect)

Sound: I played on mute, so no comment at all

Playability: It's on Renpy...so it's very playable...but this game takes the concept of grind-fest to a whole new terrifying level(and i used the cheats!)...i would like it because the amount of content is huge...but again the endless dialogues...i'm considered chatty and i don't talk that much XD

Performance: It's on Renpy...so nothing to say

Bugs: none, but i suck at noticing bugs

Animations: Basic but they work.

Voice Acting: there isn't.

Grammar: understandable which is fine

Amount of content: huuuuuuge amount...the dialogues are cute but sooo long

Conclusion: This game wins for the amount of content(7 gigas, most of them dialogues...i'm pretty sure) but again the dialogues are endless, some are good and they must be long but others...are just pointlessly stretched and longed..they're just too much sometimes...but there are many good scenes...sadly i can't give more than 3 stars because this game while very good, full of content, is also tiring to play ç_ç sorry
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Fantastic game! The story progresses quite smoothly and there's a ton of content with the main characters. Many casual scenes to be enjoyed and overall a great gameplay that progresses through them. Really excited for having more content in this one. I understand the focus is on the mother and daughter, but having more scenes with other girls would be great.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

seamanq

I have been kind of playing this since it was originally released as Research into Affection, but seriously have been playing it and all the updates this week. And what I have to say is wow! Just, wow!

First of all, the game is well written and has a great story. Second, it shows a much more realistic depiction of the slow development of complicated relationships between the MC, his Mom, and his sister. The dialogue is well constructed and does a good job of explaining the internal struggles that each of the characters have with how they are feeling and what they are doing.

The content is unbelievable. Not only are there many major events for each level of "affection" that is achieved, there are also a series of spycam images and texts, all of which add nuance and background to the story. I only discovered the gallery by level 6, but I will be going back through the levels and loading everything I missed along the way.

The graphics are ok, but using whatever software the creator is using to animate the sex scenes is resulting in very realistic (for the most part) scenes. I am at the critical juncture of the transition from Level 6 to Level 7 and am eager to see how the many conflicts are resolved. I look forward to future updates.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

I seriously cant take it anymore, and i tried and ate so much redundant dialogues. "i just want to have a fun time with my littole Sis, Sis" Oh Cmon! that doesnt even sound well in writeen language, you can not tell me that is normal or a cultural thing. Maybe it is at a drama club, but no serious adult talk like that. I actually searched the rpys and there are so much "honey" alone that i decided not to lose time editing them. At least they could be changed by "love" or "hon" "dear" "handsome", i dont know, something.

Not being able to have custom names makes the "sis" thing beyond annoying, is like a constant bashing to my skull.
    Let me tell you, i lived with 3 sisters, if they had dialogues as repetitve as the ones in this game, either i would have killed them, or i would have cut my ears with a chainsaw, for real.

No normal person speaks to a close relative like a salesperson, cause that constant "adressing" is something they teach you for that line of work.

And then we have the issue of the structure of the game,. the game consists in visiting the same places and performing the same clics over and over again to level up until the tier evolves and scenes change, and back again to repeat the same process...
    It could be nice if those scenes inside the rooms in the house reflected better the state of the character relationships, and not only the level of "reward".

That thing when you enter a room and it takes 2 renders to find the person inside? It is like your eyes have 50degres of FOV. The rooms are not even that big, and besides a waste of renders i cant find the reason for this.

There is a lot of things like that, things that should be fluid and obvious turned into a specific action with some requirement and a totally disposable line of dialogue.
    For instance: "you enter the room, im getting in, you look left" these are 3 pointless clics.
    Or in oher contexts "lets pretend this didnt happen" or "lets change the subject, she may get uncomfortable" EVEN WHEN SHE IS LEADING THE CONVERSATION. There are quite a few times where after a couple of lines the subject of the conversation comes back after being changed. Again, pointless lines of dialogue that make the MC manipulative, and quite inconsistent.
    The mc seems to be thinking all the time and trying to say the right words.
    The game is supposed to be about affection, but the MC is 0 spontaneus, i cant believe he is speaking from his heart. i dont see anything sweet here.

And "independent stories with litle to no crossover"? You need to progress the story of the nother, in order to progress the sister, you cant upgrade their tiers separately.

This novel is a bad experience .What have i done to deserve this? Besides touching my niece and my younger sister?
  8. 2.00 star(s)

metalspace

As someone, who supported the idea of this game and supported the developer till this month, it's kind of sad for me to give this game a 3 star. I'm not going to talk about the character models, HS graphics and story because honestly, they are fairly standard for HS incest games and I didn't feel very strongly about them. I did enjoy the idea of a slow burn and the developing relationship. And now, that is my problem with this game.

I just finished playing 0.7.1 and for the first time since I started playing this game, I had to skip a fair bit of the dialogue for the level 6-7 event and the level 7 events. This is primarily because, through 7 levels of relationship development there has been no change in how the characters interact with the MC and how their conversations play out. Like how are the conversation between the MC and M/S still the same after sex as they were at level one, when neither party was even thinking about a sexual relationship? The MC, for the millionth time, tells S that he finds her pretty etc. and she is still seeking confirmation for it. Like girl, I've been telling you that for 2.5 years now, just accept it.

Similarly, even during the level-up event, there is no change in character dynamics between the M/S and the MC. C'mon, I get the old relationship, but there's got be a change in dynamics after this much "relationship development". Someone in the earlier reviews pointed towards My New Family and I really want to reinforce that: that is how you develop relationship. The character dynamics, interaction and conversation changed almost completely in that game (which is what makes it exciting now) as compared to the start of the game. The dialogue reflect those changes, but in this game, it's essentially just the same dialogues on repeat.

Now, I haven't been active on this forum for a while, but I still took the time to post this average review, not because I hate this game, but because I used to be excited for it at one point and just feel disappointed that despite "content", there just hasn't been any real development in the character interaction. I mean, I've always been a supporter of feel-good games without excess drama, corruption, rape and all that shit, but even I'm starting to lose interest in this game.

Either way, all the best JD and Boom and hopefully you take this a constructive criticism and not hate.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

K-Zen

V0.7.1
    I haven't been playing this game in a very long time so I decided to restart from the beginning.

Well, to be honest, I'm still at level 1 but already bored and annoyed.
    I don't mind slow burning relationships and reading texts when it's done within reason and in an interesting way. Which is not in this game....I didn't remember it to be that way.

I had to skip the dialogues as they were so repetitive and lame. You are literally drown by boring text that seem to be written by a teenager. Too many *giggles-smiles-...." EVERYWHERE and ALL THE TIME!
    If I had to make a drinking game out of how many times I read "Don't get me wrong" I would be in an ethyl coma by now.

No real story either just some encounters with girls that seem to be all bullied and saved by this wimpy knight.

I'm not a fan of HS renders, but they do their job,
  10. 2.00 star(s)

FromTheDepths123

The game is probably going to be good but barely any "good" stuff get's updated. At least, stuff I think people want. Considering this is based off a game that already had a lot of content, you'd assume you'd want to get back to that point asap but that may just be me.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

asdf1234567

I can't get over how anti-confident the MC is. The game has a ton of dialogue, and half of it is the MC asking permission to do minor things, or making the girl promise to tell him if she's uncomfortable at all.

To give an example, he actually asks permission to kiss a girl, while they're both naked and she's on top of him, grinding on him. Or he apologizes every time he's caught looking at their breasts like that's some major offense, while they've been deliberately walking around topless around him for days. You can probably call in artillery strikes with less double-checking than this guy uses to kiss a girl.

Basically, the MC acts like the key to romance is asking permission before every separate sexual act, then apologizing afterwards.

So yeah, I agree with a review further down the page: the dialogues seem taken from the mind of a virgin 18 year old beta orbiter.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

neithernor

a good sandbox game.

story? I don't think there is one but a good sandbox game doesn't have to have one.
    the UI is Excellent, its easy to play with time and navigate the game, there is a gallery that is always a plus and 3 hint systems!!! but all 3 kinda suck...
    the scenes are amazing, lots of facial expressions and verity.
    lots of stuff to do, even a bit too much... found myself skipping whole weeks just to fully see weekend only scenes.
    lots of characters but they look a bit bland even when they get corrupt.
    and so far there is a heavy focus on only 2 of them.
    some features are left unexplained (such as searching the rooms and phone messages)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

elsanna_iduna

First, I applaud the dev with being timely and professional with their updates and releases. JD is punctual with the release schedule and the communications are always respectful and transparent. That should go a long way for prospective members to support his Patreon. Considering the sheer mass of near-abandoned projects and the scammers who put more energy into their promises than their projects.

As for the game itself, the models are hot (except for the MC) and the the dialog is mostly well written. The background music suits the mood of the story compliments the grind. And speaking of grind, it's perfectly paced IMO, especially considering the fact that cheats are built in if you would rather jump ahead.

The content hits the mark for those like me who enjoy a slow-burn. There is plenty already to prevent being blue-balled. This includes
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    . There are also many side quests that are proving to be spicy.

I have some constructive criticism however:

1. The story and MC have conflicting story arcs. It starts off suggesting the MC's motive is to use his M&S as research to make an incest game, essentially setting you up with a-morale intentions. However, everything after that is an MC who is affectionate and caring, with tons of dialog reflecting conflicting feelings. One minute he is worried about hurting his M&S, the next he is setting up cameras in their bedrooms and bathrooms. It's all just bit contradictory IMO.

2. The dialog could be cut down significantly. Too many repetitive sentiments. Too much inner-dialog. It starts to drag and motivates the player to finger the mouse to death to skip through it. Which isa shame because there is good content hidden within the unnecessary writing.

That's about it though. Great game worth playing and a great dev worth supporting.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

smsanchez21

So disappointing!

Why do you feel the need to put all the "glances" text in there? Just like you know I'm typing this because you are reading it I know we are glancing somewhere else because I'm looking at something different than I was looking at 1 second ago. Also the "giggles" text can go too I can see on the persons face that they are giggling, chuckling, gasping. Maybe if MC is doing those things you can leave that in, but everyone else just take it out.

Jesus the dialogue in this game is incredibly annoying to read. the amount of repetition and monotony during conversations is mind numbing I find myself skipping through entire conversations because I know they're just riddled with the same compliments over and over again not even reworded or anything just straight up copy pasted. and its not even like there's just a few conversations like this its literally every conversation at every event of every hour its so boring. MC is a cheese factory capable of putting craft singles out business and if I read "if I'm honest," "I'm just being honest," or "ill be honest" one more time I'm going to lose it. if you take the word honest out of the script you'll easily cut it in half. If the devs are reading this go play My New Family and take notes on dialogue.

As far as gameplay goes its fine if you're not at all interested in playing anything. Since I try to be a perfectionist I like the journal so you can make sure you're getting everything done. Don't really understand the point of money in this game since you really only buy inexpensive outfits and cameras that are completely pointless at level 6 I had about $50k and absolutely nothing to spend it on.

The story is pretty much non-existent, everything you read in the game description is all you need to know since literally nothing else ever happens

On a more positive note I like the character models for all the girls especially M and S. MC could use some work but that's not that important. The H scenes I find to be pretty enjoyable even if I don't know how we got to that point cause I skipped all the dialogue to get there.

Don't know if ill continue playing the game in the future especially if I have to suffer through this dialogue but we'll see. This game has a ton of potential but the dialogue from start to finish essentially need a complete overhaul, everything else is minor.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 135786

I'm a game dev myself, so I'll *try* to be as non-moron as possible...

Well... it's the first time in my gamer life that I've skipped dialogue like crazy. That pretty sums up my impressions with the game.

That, and the fact that it has some interesting touches I can *see* as a fellow dev. Those details like the diaries scripted text being actually a different font for each girl.

But... again, the dialogues seem taken from the mind of a virgin 18 year old beta orbiter. Seriously. That bad.

And by no means I consider myself a professional writer. Hell no. But when you're reading for the hundredth time "Do you really think I'm pretty?!" or "I only want to spend time with you", I can't do other thing that opening AutoClicker.exe and spare me the misery until the next milestone actually happens.

As for the content amount... again, I know how hard it is to make games by yourself, but I think it's a bit underwhelming considering this game was already in production when I was still doing my previous game. I don't have experience with posing Honey Select models, and I also don't know if this dev is making enough money to make this project his full-time job, but still...

Anyway, it's by no means a disaster of a game. The models are pretty, the gradual corruption is adequate, and there is attention to detail from a game design PoV.

If only the dialogue was like... three times less redundant. :-/
  16. 2.00 star(s)

Exanadae

(Reviewed version 0.6.12)

You are a young man, living with your affection-starved single mom, and your innocent-but-discovering-her-sexuality sister (there are other characters but they're peripheral and 95% of game time is spent on this main pair). Each character has an hourly schedule in the open world offering opportunities to interact with them in different settings, gaining or losing affection points and pushing the plot forward.

At first it's a promising game. Utterly derivative, but the characters are well defined, the mechanics cleanly presented and the graphics on the better-than-average end of the Honey Select spectrum.

And then the grind sets in, and you watch minor variations of the same set of H scenes over and over again with different words on top, crawling through the molasses of the plot, dragging yourself through pages of dialog that you click through faster and faster until you inevitably enable "skip unseen dialog", just so the next corruption level might reward you with 10% more tits.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Anmrs

Pros
    + It's well designed.
    + It has oyakodon fantasy, which is well presented.
    + Good images
    + Easy to play
    + Easy to get money
    + Cosplay things
    Con(s)
    - It doesn't have much content yet (But has potential)
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Mactor

Ok, so, I've had a lot of fun with this game at the beggining, but for the last couple of levels things have just not really made much sense with the way the characters interact with one another.

I really like what this game is going for, with the slow and restrained aproach to corruption which looks a lot more realistic than other incest stories where both parties just immediately give in and from that point onward they just fuck. It makes sense that it would feel unconfortable, and wonky, and that the characters would be constantly worried about where each other's boundaries are, and that's great. But I'm afraid the game is just not well written enough to support it, and instead of comming across as realistic and emotionally engaging, it is just completely overbearing.

We get it, the mother has never felt loved in the past, so she needs to be constantly reasured. It's a good character arc to have that character slowly ease into the mentality that she is loved, beautiful and hot but...she has to progress. She can't keep being shocked, in the exact same way, every single time. I've lost count of how many times she has said "No one has ever said that to me", and that's not a line that works multiple times. Someone has said that to her. We have. Multiple times in that day alone. Other similar lines are also repeated constantly. Most damming of which, altough not exactly a line, is "chuckles" or "giggles". Whenever characters aren't completely freaking out about stepping over a boundary, they're giggling in every other line of dialogue. No one talks like that.

Sister is even worse, because though she suffers from all the same problems, her's are never justified in the story. She didn't have to settle with a guy she didn't love and raise two kids. She hasn't spent years alone, longing for love. Her need for reasurance is only slightly explained by her body image issues, which are once again, not well written enough to come out as endearing. She doesn't like her breasts because...reasons. And her dislike for them isn't reflected in how she dresses, nor does she feel self conscious around her own topless mother no, she only dislikes them when the mc says he likes them, and then she finds thousands of reasons why they're bad. Because then the MC can be "sweet" again.

"Hot scenes" being interrupted in that way are the rule in the whole game. Every intimate moment is interrupted by the characters shifting their focus to something that happened off screen, years ago. That's actually a great way to paint the image that these characters are not very confortable with the situation they're in, and are trying to ground themselves. It would be good writing, if it wasn't once again overused to shreds. Eventually they have to be comfortable with one another. Their relationship dynamic has already been well estabilished enough that we don't need these moments for it.

The story is good. It really is, it's a lot more engaging than the mindless fuckfiesta of games like Corruption. But the writing is abysmal, miles below other games with the same approach, like Dating my daughter, Freeloading family, Summertime saga, etc.

And once you start getting bored of the repetition and start skiping nearly every line of dialogue you're left with nothing. The art isn't good, and there is barely any gameplay. Those two things wouldn't matter if the game was well written, but since it isn't, the game wasn't an enjoyable experience.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

Had to adjust my rating here not because any of the stuff below has changed but because the dev continues to embed his animations in a way that is infuriating. Most games use short animations interspersed with still images for sex scenes so the player has some control of how quickly or slowly the scene progresses and this adds some space for the dev to add sexy talk. This game continues to embed a single large video that ends as soon as you hit enter. It's frankly inexcusable and ruins most of the sex scenes.

Still a nice game for people more concerned with romance and slow burn and less concerned about the actual sex scenes

Really enjoy this game. Nice tight focus on the three main characters. The corruption does move slowly but that's what the game is trying to do and the gameplay is not complicated or difficult. You know what to do each level/week. Journal entries being tied to the events each corruption level is a nice little touch. Mom and sis are really nice looking models and the H scenes are pretty good.
    Good time to get on board with this game as the corruption is just starting to get good. Play if you like a slow burn incest corruption game that is starting to really burn. Avoid if you are looking to quickly turn your family into sluts.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

leo_grouch

Oh my god this game is boring. Nine gig download and the game is just a complete boring grind fest. What is there to hold interest in this game, there is very little story and not a lot in the game at all. Just get affection points and click through the hours trying to follow a book of certain things your supposed to do to get a corruption level, as for the any sex scenes, they last for about 1 second, sticks it in 1 bam immediately goes to the finish. BORING, there are many games that are far superior and actually have a story to it. Graphics and animations are amateur and download size is huge, Not worth the download.