• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Sweet Affection [v0.10.6] [Naughty Attic Gaming]

1. 2.00 star(s)

FGALROD12121234

I'll preface this by saying I really did want to like this game. Wholesome overly romantic true love incest? Sign me up. But the execution of the idea is just too tedious and uninspired

The worst part of the game for me are the characters, they all so boring they have 0 personality traits besides being wholesome and flawless, victims of the world. Combine that with the game having so few events that are not just "you are so perfect i love u :3" type conversations, leads to the game being so boring. (albeit I did not complete all the routes maybe it gets better)
    The problem is then exacerbated by there being a LOT of text so you will be spending hours and hours reading the same conversations seeing scenes that are 90% the same.

The logic of the characters is also inconsistent and illogical, for example the MC is constantly prattling off about how a woman is his one and only whilst he's actively pursuing different ones which completely invalidates the weight of his words maybe this could be made into a flaw or something to give the MC any personality and not be the least interesting guy in the planet but instead it's treated like it's not happening and the game is left with 0 conflict.

The poor writing could be more palatable if the game was visually competent but unfortunately the models look on average pretty bad maybe 2-3 out of 10+ look decent

I'm giving 2/5 instead of 1 because the texting, the diary and the corruption-esque changes of the daily events are all pretty decent concepts. But all the good is destroyed by how dull all the characters are and how empty the story is
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Sweet Affection [v0.10.1] [Naughty Attic Gaming]
    It's not a bad game but it's not a good game either, I don't think it deserves a 3/5.

Let's start by saying that the character models are very mediocre, only Laura, Sidney and the two main female characters are saved.
    I almost completely skipped the stories of the characters other than those mentioned, I just read their first events.

The gameplay is very repetitive and you have to do the same things with each increased level of relationship with the main characters, but it didn't bore me so much, all in all I preferred it over a visual novel without gameplay.

One thing I particularly liked was the diary, apart from a few pages that don't explain the event that happened (mainly those of the increase in the relationship) it's perfect (of the two main girls, the rest of the diaries are not the best, we'll see in the future).

From my point of view there are too many useless characters.
    As mentioned, I skipped these characters almost completely, they take up development time and weigh down the game (the game is not worth 19+ GB).

This version also lacks webcams, which I liked months ago, too bad.

Despite the vote, I recommend the game to those who want to waste some time and don't have space problems on their PC.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

V&M

I didn't think I would one day, but come on.
    Graphics: Terribly outdated, I hope the next game, the developer uses at least a HS2, or something more current.
    Characters: If it wasn't for the mother model, I don't even think I would have played this game, the rest is totally disposable (personal taste, of course).
    Gameplay: If you follow the step-by-step included, I don't think it's difficult. Although having to restart a new game (in the past) every version was frustrating.
    Story: Well, this is where it all went downhill. It started out great, slow burn (just the way I like it), without rushing anything, or making it too artificial. It was perfect, that's right, "it was".
    With each update, it was more of the same, and as much as I like a good story, it started to become monotonous, uninteresting, to the point of becoming boring, and I kept skipping the dialogs. And when you get to the point of speeding up the dialogs, something is not right, it is a sign that the game has lost its essence, lost its magic.
    The sex scenes are monotonous, repetitive, too many dialogues during sex. And every sex scene is like the first time, where several things are repeated. I know that this is a romance game, but for the characters to be embarrassed at each sex scene, it is unreal, senseless and very artificial. As much as this is an incest game (which I love so much), with a slow burn... It gets very strange these behaviors.
    Anyway, I would give one star for what the game is today. But in respect to the developer, and for what the game was in the past, I will give two stars.
    I will still follow the game, but just take a look at the images and animations. I've lost interest in playing.
    To the developer: Don't take this personally, this is just an opinion. So don't get discouraged, and keep doing what you like and what makes you happy. I liked the game a lot in the past, but I think that for me, it has become something that I have lost interest in.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

DemiTape

Do you like grinding? Good then this game is for you! I've played games where you grind for maybe an hour or so, but this game takes the cake. Don't bother going after multiple people unless you seriously care about everyone and their endless amounts of lore and little to no sexual content for hours on end leaving you softer then when you played.

The MC is probably the biggest pussy there is and is so obvious he's a cuck with how he plays the Nice Guy role the whole damn time. All he says to everyone is how beautiful they are and suddenly the girls are interested in his dull ass. The way he talks is fucking annoying. Take a shot every time he says "honestly" or "to be honest" and I guarantee you'll be in and out of the hospital before this game lets you see any action.

The women in this act dumb as hell. "We can't spend the night in the same bed!", then don't pass out on the MC and suddenly be shocked when it happens! You're suppose to be a mature woman, but act like virgin who can't drink from the same glass from anyone because their lips would touch :FacePalm:

There's luckily some characteristic for each woman so they're not so dry, but it's not that much and all them act like damsels in distress and almost all of them become a shy mess like they've never flirted or been flirted with before.

The text in this needs to be better. Bum and tushy is not hot and only makes me think this gonna show some weird ass scenes where the woman says "Would you kindly put it in my tushy, ever so gently" and the MC saying "I'm about to arrive! Was that good for you too?".

I almost forgot, but the dialogue in this is ridiculously long. I chose to skips bits here and there and try to get a gist of everything, but still be stuck on talking about the same small thing that should’ve been glossed over and moved on from. How is it I skip dialogue and still somehow continue where it left off without me reading the several texts I’ve skipped???

The only good thing I'll give this game is the idea behind texting people for pictures, having hints, and that it's still being made and can hopefully improve the drastic things that I've mentioned. Other than that, opening this game makes me feel like closing it again just to not go through another grind session of text and interactions just for the dullest nice guy MC wannabe cuck to get knocked out faster than Mike Tyson's right hook, shit himself, and say "honestly you look cute" to anyone with a vagina and instantly want him.

Simple things to know. Don’t add sexual content at the beginning of the game and don’t wall it off behind 10 hours of dialogue. Find a middle and stop using this nice guy act on EVERYONE. It doesn’t make me want to interact with anyone that could so easily fall for a word just because it’s said "honestly". Use different approaches!!! Why are the women just suddenly trusting or into the MC? "Hey I saw you got laid out by my ex from a single wimpy punch. That was hot and I think I can trust you with protecting me and my daughter from my malicious ex even though we just met. Here’s the key to my apartment". Yes this is the actual start with one of the women and it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

TheDroog

The best VN I've ever played personally. Inspired me to start creating my own VN and inspired me to treat my real-life partner with a little bit more affection. Some of the storylines hit pretty deep, I can't describe how much this game has meant to me. Refreshing to see something like this.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

asmrfan23

Version 0.9.5

I've been following this game for a while since it was under a different name, but I am very glad that this game has had the opportunity to keep growing and expanding its character driven world.

It has been a pleasure to see the characters grow together, develop trust in each other open up their inner thoughts to each other as the story progresses. Even though it may not be the most visually striking at adventure its true strength lies in its writing.

While the ideas of a harem could be wonderful they are not present in this game. This does not mean that you are locked into individual adventures though as it allows you to explore all love interests mostly independent of each other to ensure that you don't have to miss anything or go through multiple playthroughs. I greatly appreciate that.

Thank you!
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Darkboi7383737

played version .9.5. wasted like 3 hours on this, the dialogue is such cringy redditor speech it made my dick soft. what could've been a really good game got ruined by the softest mc ive ever seen in any media. sissy protags are more manly than the mc in this shit game. in the first ten minutes you get 1 hit punched by a dude and it lays you out cold, not even for comedic value. then another guy threatens to kill you while you shit ur pants and look up to him. this game feels like it was made for a cuck's perspective instead of a harem protag. Mc unironically uses the "nice guy" act. it's the cringiest shit in the world.

i eventually set the girl's relationship to max w the cheat menu just to see some sexy shit, and deleted the game when the first scene i saw was mc literally cummy wummying in his fucking pants from a light clothed butt rub. i'm so irrationally angry at how much of a wimp the mc is.

Some props i'll give the game though, the diary system is really nice and i like the relationship progression for the mom and sis.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

kenny

Bad and uninteresting dialogues compromise 90% of this game. Every scene is 10 times longer than it should be, conveying very little actual information or character, the author/writer is convinced that being overly verbose = good writing.
    Due to that needless conversation length and the author's insistence of putting a million slight pointless variations to a scene, the game is considerably heavier on the hdd space then it has any business being.
    The art itself is below average by HS standards - bad colors and lighting, mediocre model quality and terrible usage of the built in animations.
    The gameplay itself is barebones - do events until affection maxed, do event to go to next level, repeat. At least the amount of bugs is minor, as I have only hit two.
    Overall, a waste of time. Much better HS based games exist and your time is better spent with them.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Jdiezel

this game does a lot of stuff right. i usually prefer more corruption based rather than romance but the slow burn and progression is executed very nicely

my biggest problem with this game is the amount of dialogue. a lot of conversations between the mc with his m&s just seem incredibly stretched out for no real reason. most of the time the dialogue is pretty cringe and serves no real purpose aside from trying to make this whole situation seem more normal than it really is by making the mc seem like the most charismatic mf in the world
  10. 5.00 star(s)

skater555

In the last 3 years i have tried this game on and off, but it never really got me, so i bailed rather quickly every time. Well, i just tried this again a few days ago, i don't know why if they changed something or just because there is that much more content now, but i absolutely love this game, the slowburn, the slow progress with m&s of course with a lot more content now, i also enjoy all the side characters for sure!

Full stars for sure, great work!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

mongoose003b

I'm going to start off with that I really enjoy this game and whole-heartedly been playing and forgetting how much time passed in real life. I get into the community that the dev(s) have created in the game, the different lives of each character, their ups and downs, their stories and their lives. I can see how much time, effort and love the dev(s) have put into this game and would like to see this game succeed. I played this a long time ago, enjoyed it for a while but wanted to wait for more updates to see how the game was progressing, so here I am. Though, it seems the game still has a long way to go, I at least wanted to put in my two cents. With that said, I would like to voice a couple things that I believe would help improve the experience, though, in the end, it is entirely up to the dev(s).

Hopefully, this doesn't come out as too critical:
    1) While I really don't mind only the sex scenes being the only scenes that are animated, as per any VN of this genre, I believe it would be more enjoyable that those sex scenes have a little bit of audio (moans, gasps, etc.). It doesn't need any voice acting per say, since the reader/player can fill in the voice in their head when a character "speaks", just a little bit of different pleasure sounds during the animated scenes to feel more immersive.

2) It seems as 80-90% of the VN is from the POV of the MC but there seems some scenes that has the 3rd person view. In my opinion, those 3rd person views would be more acceptable during the animations, not during any other scenes. I actually like the fact that during the animation scenes it automatically goes through different speeds and different views, both 1st and 3rd person so that shouldn't change but to feel like you are actually part of the story, I feel like all other scenes should only be 1st person. On a small note, I wish that the animated scenes would be on a loop instead and by clicking the mouse would go to climax animation instead of all in one and ending too quickly. This would give the player more control of when to end the sex scene themselves since I know that some/most players would use those scenes as fap material and ending it too soon kind of kills the buzz.

3) For this part, I understand that having the diary entries takes a lot of time since the dev(s) have to come up with a different entry for each event between the two different main females characters and there will be some mistakes but the only ones I found would be that some entries are repeated when it should feel like they are different. Example: Older female character has the same diary entry for both the 9pm open and knock events at level 3. I mean the exact same wording, while at that point, she is still not happy with him barging in, and it still ends in a massage, I feel that both should be different in the diary section. It only happens very rarely and I know that putting these diary entries in the game is a lot of hard work, it felt like the choice didn't matter while reading the diary entry. To be honest, when i read them, I thought i accidentally clicked the wrong entry at first and had to double back to make sure.

4) I like that the cheat section was added so that you can unlock any events that you may have accidentally missed after you level up, it unfortunately doesn't unlock everything you missed on some characters you missed. To fix this, either it should be where you do unlock all events you missed from the previous level or swap it out so that you can return to a previous level so that you can unlock the event yourself. It shouldn't unlock anything on the level you are on with that character since you can just go to that event yourself, just a way so you can still see the event from a previous level. Also, I think the income/money modifier should be taken away. Since you get income everyday, it only took me a couple days in game to have it get started and I didn't have to touch it since. You can easily get rich by just starting it even on the first day and not touching from then on. Especially since you will be concentrating on advancing each character and still getting paid. Maybe to add a little bit of a challenge, you don't get paid everyday automatically, but instead, either get paid once a week or only the days that you go on your computer and work. Have the income still increase each time you work but have it less often, especially since you don't have to buy many items at the moment.

5) This is probably something the dev(s) might implement, but maybe having more items in the store that you could use as gifts for the different characters would be nice. Such as, some that can be used for all characters (ex: alcohol (wine, beer, etc), chocolates, flowers, etc) and some for specific characters (ex: different stuffed animals for the younger characters, something more conservative for the older characters, etc) or even some more specific gifts (ex: Donna, different types of cuffs/S&M toys, Sidney, different types of eye patches/cheerleader outfits, etc.). It doesn't need to be implemented in any scenes, just a little extra to show your feelings towards those characters for that specific scene/event. More than just words. Maybe even have secret scenes where you buy an item and some characters are more appreciative than others and maybe even giving a little "special" service. Could even have it so that you can't unlock it in the cheats but instead have to figure it out yourself to unlock that scene. Just a thought.

6) These is just suggestions: I know there is already so much to do, trying to increase the intimacy of each character, unlocking the different scenes, etc., but I was thinking maybe we could have different things the MC could do by himself. I know that he can go on his computer, or just walk down the beach but maybe could add him going for a bike ride, or just going to the park so that he can either relax or even get his thoughts straight. I mean, I'm at the level of the game that he is dating pretty much every female in town, that could definitely weigh down on a guys mind. Maybe could even add him fantasizing about a specific character, both naughty and not, and hearing his thoughts about each one adding everything that has happened up til that moment for that character. It just seems to me that other than what he tells the other characters, there really isn't much to the MC. Though, in my opinion, he isn't exactly good looking either but I understand that with this style of 3d, its hard to get an attractive male character.

So far, those are my thoughts. I still really enjoy this game and would definitely hope that this game succeeds as well as the dev(s) and would hope/like to see them work on other projects. I know that with time, they will get better at what they do and the players would appreciate it more and more. On a side note, there aren't many works that I appreciate enough to leave comments like these, I could probably count them on one hand, but that shows how much I like what they have done. I hope that this didn't sound very critical or that it sounded like I didn't enjoy the game, even though I very much like it. Keep what you are doing and can't wait to see what you have in store for the future.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

standbygames

One of the most unique porn games you will find. The name says it all "Sweet Affection". That name implies a more romantic (sweet) story and a game focused on love between the characters eventually leading into sex rather than just everyone nonsensically throwing themself at MC with no effort like many other games. So if you're not into slow pacing and romantic elements, simply don't play this game, rather than complaining about it afterwords when it's pretty obvious what type of game this would be.

The home story is the bread and butter here. An epic, long, slowly building journey. I love the slow pacing, the teasing, the more and more daring clothing (or lack there of), the increasingly erotic events, the decent love focused story and just the "sweetness" of everything. Not many devs are brave enough to have such slow and incremental pacing like this. It just makes all the payoffs that much more satisfying to me. The amount of content is just staggering and these devs are workhorses (sizeable updates every month~) which is rare in this industry of milking where most devs take 6+ months to release an update that ends up being like maybe 1-2 months of actual work put in with just a few events.

As for criticisms, I will agree some of the dialogue could be trimmed and streamlined. Maybe 30-40%~ less dialogue and it'd be better. I like slow pacing but even I found myself skipping through some dialogue at times when it felt unimportant. Could probably also cut a few of the weaker events out per level. Finally, it feels like a complete game and should probably be wrapped up by now.

There's so much content, and the main/home story has a very satisfying journey that feels complete by now. Not really interested in just endless more events with side characters and whatnot. I would much rather play another game by these devs with another epic home mom/sister(or sisters, there should be more sisters! and aunts/nieces) journey like this one.

So I hope the devs can wrap this game up sometime in the forseeable future and start a new game to bring us on a whole new journey with a new family, because I would love to experience a sweet journey like this fresh again and it's so rare to find a game that delivers such a slow, sweet, satisfying build up and payoff like this. Anyways, one of my favorite porn games, bravo.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Uthuriel

This is one of my favorite games here.

It's a pure romance game. Very slow burn. With ton of cute girls.
    The main focus though is the mom and sis. My thing is incest romance so this is absolutely my jam and I'm glad there is a game in that genre.

Be warned though... IF you don't like to read and hate slow burn then this game isn't for you.
    Also!!! This is not a harem game. The paths of mom and sis with the exception of the grandma path are completely separate.
    You could say the other paths are their own games.

I wish there would be more games in this genre. Incest romance is an underutilized genre and the few games that have it mostly have convoluted stories.

Good luck with the project J..D and Team
  14. 1.00 star(s)

DarkSithLord47

This is not even a mediocre game,nothing and i mean nothing is particular good about this game,starting with the nonexisting story,the endless wall of text ( and i mean novel type shit) that literally says the same thing over and over again,the most basic horror honey select type of renders to the grind ( unless you play with cheats which is still pretty bad and takes forever). I would not recomand wasting your time with this crap,there are far more betetr games on this site.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

DonOps

I usually avoid illusion-based games unless they're particularly good. I assumed the story must be groundbreaking after seeing the changelogs with a lot of text updates, so I gave it a shot because I'm a sucker for good stories.

The gameplay is straightforward: you have a household and seduce your family, and once you reach a certain level, you repeat activities with them and earn points until the level meter is full. As you progress through the levels, some activities change and your interactions with them become more intense.

The gameplay concept isn't bad, and I liked it until the writing abruptly changed.

The story / writing: First and foremost, I believe the game's storywriter has never dated anyone in his life. If you said just a few of those lines in real life, everyone around you would puke and flee, especially the women. It's a disaster. The majority of the MC's approaches are compliments you'd expect to hear from kids who have only recently discovered sex. Not only are these lines horrible, but he repeats them to the same characters over and over.

A good story requires a foundation, as well as creativity, ideas, and experience. Experience is especially important if you want to share some of it with others. Unfortunately, none of those are in this game. There is no tension, no resolution, and no drama. Everything I've read has been so cheesy; It made me sick.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

lingeol

The text is long, but it has a lot of stamina, and as a non-native English speaker, I spent a day sinicizing the entire game (all the content) and then playing it slowly, and this game made me love and hate
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Silk_Ari

This game is just awesome. I had played the old version before it was rebooted, and I liked it back then too. Loads of fun, loads of things to do, loads of fap material. Story is fine even if it's just generic and EXTREMELY Verbose (skip skip skip). Its pretty well written with no engrish and very little grammar errors.

PROS:
    - lots of content.
    - lots of hot scenes.
    - lots of variety.
    - great renders, great animations.
    - fap fap fap

CONS:
    - The time system can get annoying as things trigger at specific moments i.e. Saturday at 1pm... so if it's monday 7 am you're pretty much just advancing time to get to saturday to trigger that event.
    - Lots of repetitious things. There a certain things you do over and over and over with slightly increasing "sexual" results. Kinda gets old and some characters have the same repetitious scenes. Basically feels like a reused scene with a different model.
    - Honey select models are ok, but very rigid as to how much you can modify them. i,e the "older" characters dont look older. You're pretty much capped off at having characters look possibly in their 30's. and even then it's a stretch Doesnt work well for characters supposed to be 40+ (i.e a grandmother)

Overall though. Had lots of fun and has tons of content. 4 stars! Worth playing, but not perfect by all means.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Eshetepp

Fantastic. One of the better games here. Well ordered story, a lot of characters, little step by little step gameplay. Romantic, sensual and at the same time, lot of sex scenes. I'm always waiting for the next update. Lot of information from DEVS and help trough the game, even with all the stuff avaliable from gallery.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

BlueDragon!

I like it very much! sexy, and cute too! although incest games are quite... strange, I can feel its tenderness and cuteness too!
    but I'm italian, and i don' like that "translate" very much... have you used google translate?:cautious:
  20. 2.00 star(s)

wewewewewewe

I've been accompanying this game since the beginning and i gotta say, i am disappointed with the current state of the game . Not only its cheesy but its also uninteresting and dull, there is no pace to this game, everything after while feels repetitive and while the scenes were good some 5 years ago now they are outdated and there is plenty of AVERAGE games with better animation.
    The beginning looked really promising but it has prolonged for too much time and turned into a feeling fest that is laughable in the most.