4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

blookester

Feb 29, 2020
considering all that suuru's doing is just animation for AI "artworks" I wish they'd expand more on the artstyles, lately I've been seeing AI mimicking the artstyles of certain artists and id like to see those get animated

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
Is not 100% AI but yeah i wish he would do more manual work like what i mention few posts ago , i much rather prefer less and more quality

Akiruuu

Jul 11, 2022
Is not 100% AI but yeah i wish he would do more manual work like what i mention few posts ago , i much rather prefer less and more quality
Same here. I rather much prefer less and more quality batches. Receiving too many images pretty much spoils the fun and excitement for me. Not sure if anyone feels this way.

I love it when an artist puts in the effort and makes the work exclusive. In a sense where I'm excited to wait for a new work to release rather than just getting everything super fast and in one big go. Kind of spoils the fun and it makes the work less attractive.. That's what I think and feel.

Reactions: superputin251

superputin251

Mar 31, 2024
Same here. I rather much prefer less and more quality batches. Receiving too many images pretty much spoils the fun and excitement for me. Not sure if anyone feels this way.

I love it when an artist puts in the effort and makes the work exclusive. In a sense where I'm excited to wait for a new work to release rather than just getting everything super fast and in one big go. Kind of spoils the fun and it makes the work less attractive.. That's what I think and feel.
Fully agreed, exclusive style and quality >>> number

Akiruuu

Jul 11, 2022
Anyone have Nobara yet? Also, any got any versions of these anims with sound that aren't in the main thread?
Hey bud. Probably give it some time. Someone would probably upload it and update it in this post. I feel your pain but let's just wait it out. >.<

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes