• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Valentine.

Uploader
Feb 7, 2022
Cover.gif

Overview:
Sutekimeppou is a 3D artist who makes medium/long animations of characters from Genshin Impact and Honkai Star Rail.​

Updated: 2024-04-03
Artist: Sutekimeppou - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Files: 30 videos +
Length: 30 min +
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Older Works: - - -
4K until 2024-02 Pt 1:
- - - -
4K until 2024-02 Pt 2:
- - - -

Kafka.png Nilou.png Ganyu.png Christmas Present.png Jean.png
Yuigahama.png Zara.png Yelan.png Reika.png

Last edited:

gemie

Feb 2, 2021
It's not out of the question that the artist themselves did it. Just look at ConsomeKitchen.
Lots of artists mess up compression.
It doesn't seem like the case here. The same versions on twitter are better, but twitter also apparently uses compression so I'm pretty sure that it's not really their fault.

Last edited:

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
It doesn't seem like the case here. The same versions on twitter are better, but twitter also apparently uses compression so I'm pretty sure that it's not really their fault.
Usually these threads are curated pretty well but I don't recognize the OP.

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Anyone knows if he releases the cards or he uses other creators cards?
If you subscribe to his fanbox you can get/extract the cards from the scene data, but I have a few creators that I knew he definitely used in the scene with a few modifications coz I also have the cards from those creators and I gotta say they are pretty much identical.

Also bonus:

gemie

Feb 2, 2021
If you subscribe to his fanbox you can get/extract the cards from the scene data, but I have a few creators that I knew he definitely used in the scene with a few modifications coz I also have the cards from those creators and I gotta say they are pretty much identical.

Also bonus: Ruan Mei WIP previews
On their pixiv page it seems like they usually credit what card they modified. It seems that the only identical thing is the head, the body is always different and has different skin details

TheManInTheWoods

Feb 9, 2018
On their pixiv page it seems like they usually credit what card they modified. It seems that the only identical thing is the head, the body is always different and has different skin details
Yeah that's what I'm curious, if he uses a different shader or what settings he uses to make the char look like that, they look pretty good also the proportions look good, I'm trying to replicate it but i can't figure it out so I thought he made his own char but i guess he only shares the scenes data not the char or I'm missing something.

TheManInTheWoods

Feb 9, 2018

Also bonus: Ruan Mei WIP previews
I got all his scenes data, in that case I'm dumb because the data in the folders are only the scenes for studio, how can i extract the char for the main game?

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
I got all his scenes data, in that case I'm dumb because the data in the folders are only the scenes for studio, how can i extract the char for the main game?
Just a simple plugin from ManlyMacro, The one named , donwload it, chuck it in the BepInEx/plugin folders in the game root directory, then load the scene you want to extract and Ctrl+E. I don't quite remember which folder it will extract to (probably somewhere in userdata), but the one problem that it has only shows blank png so if you have multiple characters extract it's hard to tell who's who, in that case just load it in the main game and give it a cover, it might have been fixed, it's a while since I used it

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheManInTheWoods