MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Azteca Please speak with someone on the use and meaning of the word: Do
When it is used in context.
There is a following request, action, command, question or whatever ... and so on.

Kind of like when one of the Ladies says "It's cute" <--- What is cute?!?!
Must be used in context because, with nothing before or... after.
It is empty and creepy, as in Weird, Out Of Place.

As if they are from another planet and Do Not know how to communicate with earthlings.

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Reactions: frepyou

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
hello, I have some malfunctions to report:
I'll send you the screen shots so we understand each other better,
a) the music is at zero but can still be heard with the volume at max
b) cheat enabled but it is not possible to use them
c) Valeria does not update the help
d) Katrin does not update the help library and the product
e) the game is very slow and has lags of up to 20 seconds especially when saving or loading.
My pc is more than performing being a gaming PC: intel i7 CPU, 16M RAM and windows 11 64bit

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
e) the game is very slow and has lags of up to 20 seconds especially when saving or loading.
My pc is more than performing being a gaming PC: intel i7 CPU, 16M RAM and windows 11 64bit
1682759113303.png
With sound try to click "Mute All" I just checked and that helped me ~
As for the rest, I will answer about it later ^^

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
I checked the cheats, they work properly. Could you please send me your save file so that I can take a look at the bug?

M4RAUDER

Mar 18, 2018
How to open cheat menu?
HOW do you actually get to the cheat menu?
I now know how to enable the cheat menu in the Preference menu and i know what the cheat menu is supposed to look like thanks to these two useless screenshots. But i still don't know where to click or which button to hit to get the cheat menu to open because nothing changes on my screen not matter how many times i turn the cheat menu option on or off.

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
HOW do you actually get to the cheat menu?
I now know how to enable the cheat menu in the Preference menu and i know what the cheat menu is supposed to look like thanks to these two useless screenshots. But i still don't know where to click or which button to hit to get the cheat menu to open because nothing changes on my screen not matter how many times i turn the cheat menu option on or off.
1682782825814.png

Reactions: M4RAUDER

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Tanks a lot,
I like playing without cheats, too bad I was curious to know what the problem was. Music bothers me. I'll mute everything. Instead it is important to understand why the statistics of the girls are not updated. I helped them at least 20 times hoping I could move forward with the events. I had the same fault with Rubi but then suddenly hit 5/5.
From my save you can you see how many times I helped Valeria and Katrin? Do you need previous saves? Tell me what I can do to help you, to help me.
Last,, as you can see i have the quick menu disabled but during the game it is on.

PS could you lower the grinding? Sometimes repeating the same thing too many times is whipping

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Well I'll try to look at no progress with statistics today or tomorrow and also will look on the quick menu ^^
Yeah, already working on lowering the grinding ><

Reactions: Miguel369
2.30 star(s) 18 Votes