HTML Survival In Urban Carnal Environments [v0.2.0] [jktulord]

Benlex

Oct 14, 2019
Several questions:
1. how do you save the game?
2. is there a basic guide on how anything works?
3. is it possible to get a map in the future?

Thank you in advance.

LazyKeks

Formerly 'Astralbait'
Jan 16, 2018
would like if you provide the screen of the error. I am making the game and running it on win10 currently.
The entry point to the DiscardVirtualMemory procedure was not found in the kernel32.dll library.
I can make a screenshot of the error, but I don’t have English OS, so I don’t think the screenshot will give you much.

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The entry point to the DiscardVirtualMemory procedure was not found in the kernel32.dll library.
I can make a screenshot of the error, but I don’t have English OS, so I don’t think the screenshot will give you much.
I am using Electron to build the app. And apparently it no longer supports Windows 7/8/8.1 according to this Stackoverflow post:
Electron 23 no longer supports Windows 7/8/8.1. Electron follows the planned Chromium deprecation policy, which will deprecate Windows 7/8/8.1 , as well as Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 support in Chromium 109.
I will add that it works only on the windows 10 into the supported platforms. I am sorry that you can't play the game.

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Several questions:
1. how do you save the game?
2. is there a basic guide on how anything works?
3. is it possible to get a map in the future?

Thank you in advance.
1. The can be saved if you use bedroom in the shelter.
2. There are some guides on how the shelter functions in the shelter and the guard at the Widows base can tell you how combat works. Basic game functions will be explained in guide pages accessible anytime, which will be added at some point in the future. The gameplay is a fluid thing ATM so I might end up remaking the tutorials every month if they are added early.
3. There is no map yet, but there is a button which will lead you torwards the shelter. It is a bandaid atm, but will be expanded. As well as other measures will be done to make orientation intuitive.
1713641358366.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Benlex