HTML SinE3R - Survival in the Eastern European Encasement Region [v0.2.3a] [jktulord]

Benlex

Oct 14, 2019
Several questions:
1. how do you save the game?
2. is there a basic guide on how anything works?
3. is it possible to get a map in the future?

Thank you in advance.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
would like if you provide the screen of the error. I am making the game and running it on win10 currently.
The entry point to the DiscardVirtualMemory procedure was not found in the kernel32.dll library.
I can make a screenshot of the error, but I don’t have English OS, so I don’t think the screenshot will give you much.

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The entry point to the DiscardVirtualMemory procedure was not found in the kernel32.dll library.
I can make a screenshot of the error, but I don’t have English OS, so I don’t think the screenshot will give you much.
I am using Electron to build the app. And apparently it no longer supports Windows 7/8/8.1 according to this Stackoverflow post:
Electron 23 no longer supports Windows 7/8/8.1. Electron follows the planned Chromium deprecation policy, which will deprecate Windows 7/8/8.1 , as well as Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 support in Chromium 109.
I will add that it works only on the windows 10 into the supported platforms. I am sorry that you can't play the game.

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Several questions:
1. how do you save the game?
2. is there a basic guide on how anything works?
3. is it possible to get a map in the future?

Thank you in advance.
1. The can be saved if you use bedroom in the shelter.
2. There are some guides on how the shelter functions in the shelter and the guard at the Widows base can tell you how combat works. Basic game functions will be explained in guide pages accessible anytime, which will be added at some point in the future. The gameplay is a fluid thing ATM so I might end up remaking the tutorials every month if they are added early.
3. There is no map yet, but there is a button which will lead you torwards the shelter. It is a bandaid atm, but will be expanded. As well as other measures will be done to make orientation intuitive.
1713641358366.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Benlex

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Vote here for the features in the v0.2.3

Zemos

Dec 22, 2020
When you pick up enough bags, the health and storage bag ui overlaps the travel ui and you can't travel anywhere unless you remove some of the bags you are holding. Not game breaking, but definitely a bit annoying. UbnateLioajbr.PNG

G1TC4

Dec 29, 2017
The biggest issue I see right now is the inventory system itself. The click and drag system doesn't register half the time when dragging items, other times instead of dragging the item it highlights the words on the page, and when you have too many bags part of the page/ items becomes unresponsive. The game also bugs out if you change viewing settings. So right now the best advice I can give is that equipment slots need to be dedicated/ and easily recognizable ( dedicated weapon slot, armor slots, bag slots etc.)[*You can currently equip random items to body slots], The UI needs to be fixed to be more user friendly be that viewing, interacting ( shift click to transfer items), or responsiveness, and finally a risk reward system because right now there isn't really an incentive to just go from the shelter to the nearest town and harvest the same 3 house repeatedly while hoping for high end gear to spawn. ( Maybe a week in game cool down on loot respawn).

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
version vo.2.3a

You get the first attack then nothing else to use
Now I am sure I fixed it in the V0.2.4a; When ever a player died it would just show up blank screen instead of the death screen. Reply if you encounter it again and in what context.