[Survey] What game content turns you on?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I love me some nice asses, but I'm certainly not an anal guy (I mean, I'd do it, but not really something I'm all over either.). I was more just giving some possible explanations why you may not see it a ton in games like this (and that a quick search said it wasn't very popular by mainstream search metrics.)
Damn, that's one of my pet peeves. I am an ass man for sure, but I like the shape of the ass rather than anal sex. A lot of games actually have "ass-lover" variables, but it usually ends with anal being the reward.

Tecknet87

Aug 24, 2022
I see, well thanks for your input. I do suppose that getting "trapped" in erotic situations seem hot. I already am heading on that way since the stuff I plan to write includes taboo/dark fantasy types of sex. Ones that make the player feel pressured with their decision making and to make things interesting, there would be caveats to their actions. I think that would make for an interesting story.

I really wish I could share the prototype story I'm already coming up with for the past few days but I've still yet to write scripts. I don't think I'll delve into furries though lol. Never been a fan, though there might be some fantasy creatures I might include.

I remember writing this one on my note. "A bunch of cock hungry nympho fairies that would eat your dick as you feel the sensations of their tiny tongues slithering through the wholeness of your thick meat." kind of thing.

... Yeah. A glimpse of my fucked up mind :LOL: But that's not even the main point of my story, it's kind of just a bonus scene.

Oh yeah may I ask why many people dislike VNs and RPGM?

I personally dont like VN and rpgmaker (i rather RPGM than VN) due to the lack of interactivity or.. gameplay per se on VN, and Rpgm is kinda the same problem, like you have the rpgm tools and thats it, and while there are ppl out there that uses it and makes games nothing like rpgm, most do. and well. yeah.

Im more fond of like, 2d sidescroller, or 2d simulation style games, strategy or whatever, and rpgm rarely offers any of those. let alone VN lol.

Reactions: Yazen_

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
I see, well I so understand the part where you're talking about detailed sex scenes. In fact, I do tend to write explicitly detailed scenarios just to give the reader the feel/idea of what is happening or are the emotions within the scene. Dirty talking or sweet dialogues of course have to be consistent with the relationship and personality of the characters. I agree with you on that.

Like, just because I'm a woman, doesn't mean I would want ushy gushy pure twu wuv cuddlesex when I talk about emotions. Have you seen some of the things on AO3? I swear most of the things written by women are cursed af :LOL:
Haha I see, well I get it though. Some things some women are into are pretty damn wild. Honestly I had an ex who's into more of the rough stuff... What's AO3 though?

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Your future game is getting more and more interesting every time you say anything...
The only way you've left to kill my expectations is by saying that you're making it in Koikatsu or something like that :D
Haha thanks! With some plans changing, I have to make a different first game for now but the concept is just slightly different. It will be about an MC corrupting his family through manipulation and drug abuse. And the sex scenes are explicitly rare as I draw them or render them if I use Daz3D. I'll make the original game I planned after this one.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Damn, that's one of my pet peeves. I am an ass man for sure, but I like the shape of the ass rather than anal sex. A lot of games actually have "ass-lover" variables, but it usually ends with anal being the reward.
Why settle for anal sex when you can do lots of ass play? Well in my game at least I plan to make ass plays quite frequently and not jump straight into ass fucking.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
What's AO3 though?

I remember I was the writer for a failed "Robozou" clone an awful amount of time ago on the HongFire forums.
It was a mind control story where the teen protagonist corrupted his whole family (with plans for school and whole town) but instead of drug abuse he had a mind-control device that he had to perfection as the game progressed.
Obviously, the father died at the start, the older sister was a confrontational bitch while the younger sisters (twins) were sweet and innocent :D
Some tropes just write themselves, I swear.

• Wow

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022

I remember I was the writer for a failed "Robozou" clone an awful amount of time ago on the HongFire forums.
It was a mind control story where the teen protagonist corrupted his whole family (with plans for school and whole town) but instead of drug abuse he had a mind-control device that he had to perfection as the game progressed.
Obviously, the father died at the start, the older sister was a confrontational bitch while the younger sisters (twins) were sweet and innocent :D
Some tropes just write themselves, I swear.
Ohhh I see, well that's pretty cool! And yeah I guess you could say that tropes writes themselves hahaha. I love to exploit innocence in corruption stories and that's what I'm aiming for. The mother is nice and kind just like a normal mother but between her and her husband, things don't seem very good. I'm just trying to diverge from the trope of the dad dying so the MC takes over the family himself. This time, I'll make him be around for the cheating tag within my game. The finale would lead to the Father being heartbroken, realizing he fucked up badly, and that he's gonna leave his family and move someway far away but would still support their financial needs just enough to pay the bills in order to redeem himself.

I wanna create a story that would be one of the most taboo and controversial fantasy sex games out there. I have a lot of sex plays that I wrote down and those are really kinky at least to me. They're not something you'd usually see in sex games. It plays a lot on shame, depravity, minor degradation, obsessiveness, exhibitionism, and basically doing erotic scenes no matter the time and place.

Still got a lot to develop though but I'm currently making character designs prototype now as I decide what the mom should look like as well as the sister. The father and the MC will come later on. I intend to design them based on their personalities.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I don't know... You plan for the MC to drug and mind-rape his own mom and sis, and the father feels guilty, steps down calmly and pays for alimony?
I would suggest you to have something like the ending of "Everything is illuminated", with the son paying all his savings to the (moderately) abusive father to go away and leave them alone.
Now, in that case, it was the completion of his character arc, as those savings were what he needed to pursue his dreams. In your case I don't know. Maybe he sells their neat suburban house and moves the family to a trailer park where everybody minds their business?

As for being the more taboo and controversial... There's some pretty severely fucked up shit around here. Being controversial doesn't pay much here, most people will just go away slamming the door.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
I don't know... You plan for the MC to drug and mind-rape his own mom and sis, and the father feels guilty, steps down calmly and pays for alimony?
I would suggest you to have something like the ending of "Everything is illuminated", with the son paying all his savings to the (moderately) abusive father to go away and leave them alone.
Now, in that case, it was the completion of his character arc, as those savings were what he needed to pursue his dreams. In your case I don't know. Maybe he sells their neat suburban house and moves the family to a trailer park where everybody minds their business?

As for being the more taboo and controversial... There's some pretty severely fucked up shit around here. Being controversial doesn't pay much here, most people will just go away slamming the door.
Ugh I couldn't really argue with that... Well as I was writing the more polished story direction I'm trying to go for, I realized that all of the ideas I came up with isn't pretty solid as it is, it would be hard to piece things together without feeling like it had been inconsistent. So I'm taking a much more serious/mature tone into the story. Yeah about that dad part, you're right, sounds unrealistic and weird so I'm changing that since it doesn't really affect the overall story.

I'll keep it grounded this time. This is the overview of the game I came up with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: With that, the game sort of expanded in terms of world building and story building.

I'll do some adjustments in his personality, maybe retain some human side of him at first but slowly corrupt his mind as the story progresses. The father will end up as the same way though. Except that he'll just decided to leave the family alone. No funding whatsoever. The MC will have to come up with a solution for their financial crisis. That should be the way it is. I won't go for a grindy mechanic though as it is the end game. I'll just use the sex tape options as a way to generate money through the internet for the game. Or at least have other options for it if the players don't want to do that.

And I see, well I guess it's always been a double edged sword. Some people will like it and some won't. I'm still sticking to my plan on the scenes I wanna make. They're not too bad and most definitely don't depict anything disgusting except for maybe a thing or two. I don't have scat, gore, and urination in my content so.

Last edited: