Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
August 2023

Address for your 'Thank yous' is Post above and jabbathehadda who Shared it. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to show your gratitude than 'Thank you, Jabba! If we'd hadda more like you' -Post.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Exactly, do not Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

YamaRaja

Aug 27, 2017
Today I learnt that a patreon content creator can block someone, I don't know why I am surprised.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
June-July 2023

Remember to say 'Thank you' to all Members who have Shared something with you. For example 9oi9O7KHNxAJ is one. So: CLICK IT!

Yes, there is The Way To Show Your Gratitude to all Sharing Members. Give a Reaction!

No, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

sam47

Jun 5, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
June-July 2023

Remember to say 'Thank you' to all Members who have Shared something with you. For example 9oi9O7KHNxAJ is one. So: CLICK IT!

Yes, there is The Way To Show Your Gratitude to all Sharing Members. Give a Reaction!
View attachment 3198974

yeah surely, but let there be sharer of content.Then there will be something to be thankful for. Posting this message is useless in this thread.

Sir Wolf

King Of Wolves
Uploader
Mar 6, 2020
Posting this message is useless in this thread.
OP UPDATED posts inform the community that we can updated the OP (post #1), so people can download from there, people dont tend to maintain their links they have shared but we do in the OP!.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

September 2023
October 2023
November 2023
December 2023

Remember to click 'Thank you' to all Members who have Shared something with you. For example 9oi9O7KHNxAJ is one. So: CLICK IT!