GTR_X

Aug 24, 2023
SuperPowered [v0.45.03] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.09 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 598 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 563 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
It's very slow, it takes more than 2 hours and it doesn't download

DewyDuck24

Jan 2, 2018
I'm trying to start it and its giving me this error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/util/verdanab.rpy", line 13, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'urllib2'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "util/verdanab.rpyc", line 9, in script
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.1.3-sdk/renpy-8.1.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.1.3-sdk/renpy-8.1.3-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/util/verdanab.rpy", line 13, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'urllib2'

Please Help

Perseus134

Sep 30, 2017
I really enjoyed playing this game, makes me sad that it isn't finished. I'm shocked it got this far and never even finished the superpowers, you know, the whole concept of the game?

ironzu001

Aug 10, 2021
hey, i already have mindcraft try to change a girl to wild or slutty outfit, but it didnt change even after the mindcraft takes effect. do i need something else

caju

Oct 5, 2017
hey, i already have mindcraft try to change a girl to wild or slutty outfit, but it didnt change even after the mindcraft takes effect. do i need something else
When you drink a beer, you never get drunk off the first sip.
These things take time.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
You were unclear on which girl you changed.

If it is a student, they wont change clothes, unless you have convinced the principle to allow freedom of clothing.
If it is family, it should take effect after it reaches 100%. *read my earlier post on time to completion on new mind states

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Is anyone working on a remake of this game with more standard Ren'Py where rollback works and just works better? I can see this having potential with continued fan mods and content, but the core game has a strange sort of engine structure that I can't quite make sense of.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
game is being continued in super powered 2 and all that wasn't done here will be in there. code got to messy and is now moving to unity.
A sequel is being developed. I doubt the WIP stuff in this game will be developed because some/much of it wouldn't make sense in the new situation.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I miss this game, this game has something no other games does in terms of game play.

Wish the dev would go back and make this game again, even if he did a rewrite. His newer stuff just isn't the same.

Jun 30, 2018
Hello... I have an important question... The game is marked as complete, but not everything is implemented. why is that??? Will this be done at some point??? or does it stay that way??? would be pretty sad because the game is one of the best mind control games I've ever played... and yes I know that Superpowered 2 is already in the works, but I think you should complete the first part first... Greetings

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hello... I have an important question... The game is marked as complete, but not everything is implemented. why is that??? Will this be done at some point??? or does it stay that way??? would be pretty sad because the game is one of the best mind control games I've ever played... and yes I know that Superpowered 2 is already in the works, but I think you should complete the first part first... Greetings
Because the thread owner thought complete was more appropriate than abandoned, I guess :unsure:

No, the game development is effectively over. The dev suggested he may add a better bridge to the sequel, but no further work is contemplated on this one. And this was the second game. It was first developed in RAGS and abandoned in favour of ren'py when the dev wanted a engine change. Hmm, I may have noticed a pattern...

Jun 30, 2018
That's sad of course... but well maybe someone will take pity and make a remake or something... and thanks for the quick answer...

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes