corpross

Jan 30, 2017
I'm Guessing we will have to wait until somebody with the Modded files can reupload or see what is going on with the links, because I can't even get the gofile.io link to resolve anymore.

Berry

Sep 12, 2016
I'm getting the torrent right now and it lists a modded folder and a nopass folder, and so far its working fine.

Edit: just hit 36% and the speed dropped ;(

corpross

Jan 30, 2017
I'm Guessing we will have to wait until somebody with the Modded files can reupload or see what is going on with the links, because I can't even get the gofile.io link to resolve anymore.
After a few attempts I was able to get the download off gofile.io, it just seems to be shit today.

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
I have been with super powered since month 2. Even found the RAGS version to play. Last month I let my patronage drop but paid again today...

All of this leads to this thought. Super powered showcases my one ongoing objection to patreon model. Games grow slowly you get excited for 5 or 10 minutes of new gameplay and then wait another month. Meanwhile the creator makes 7k in that time. I guess i just wish at some point the creators would consider the time vs money formula from supporters position. Bigger updates or grandfathered free status. I know it won't happen, i just felt let down on this update amd tomorrow we see BB. Expect to be let down again. I also hope SP finally has a damn story, even the RAGS version delivered no story.

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
I found some issues with xray vision and I was running unmodded game. They cleared up so I thought nothing of it.

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
How does that whole initiative thing works ? I got arrested a few time, sometimes I'm released but sometimes I end up having my balls cut off and becoming a janitor. Also, I noticed I could change Karma's stats. Is there any way to get some extra scenes with her ?

Also, can I get sister in the shower, endless days passed and still nothing...[/QUOTE

Hmm did not realize Karma came after you in the update. Rags version you get their attention by abusing mind control. Breakwill is a huge one. So if you drop a bunch of those in close proximity, especially in public.. They get you.

Jix

May 31, 2017
Really ?I think the Rags version is superior to this one then.

I restarted a game just to check something. I just stayed at home, made my mother and sister nympho, then spent my days sleeping and jerking off in front of them in the kitchen. The Initiative came twice, first time they did nothing but 2/3 nights after they arrested me and made me a janitor.

That's a bit harsh for someone who only has some incest issues.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
I have no idea what's going on with the file hosts today. I'm able to download from F95 just fine, so I put that link back in the OP in case someone else is able to as well. Gofile works, but is slow. I added a mirror to Filebox, but I'm getting slow speeds there as well.

If you can download from F95 or the magnet link, go for it. Otherwise, give Gofile or Filebox a try.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I have no idea what's going on with the file hosts today. I'm able to download from F95 just fine, so I put that link back in the OP in case someone else is able to as well. Gofile works, but is slow. I added a mirror to Filebox, but I'm getting slow speeds there as well.

If you can download from F95 or the magnet link, go for it. Otherwise, give Gofile or Filebox a try.

late overnight it took me 4 hours on maga

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes