Ren'Py - Completed - SuperPowered [v0.45.02] [Night City Productions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

u z i

v0.35.04

haven't completed all content but i have really been enjoying this so far. grindy games were always a big no for me, this game certainly changed my perspective on that matter.

don't get me wrong, this is certainly one of the grindiest games i've ever played. but it's all worth it. first of all the story set-up is fantastic and helps in making the grind plausible. it's not just "love" and "lust" that you usually grind for in most games. there are lots of different stats, some of which are hidden but can be seen after you upgrade/ get new powers. there's just too much stuff/features in this game to write over here. this game is a bit complex which makes it so much fun to play. besides that, there are plenty of girls(different body types and personalities) to play around.
    the greatest part of this game for me would be the "flaws" you get after getting new powers. i mean adding incest as a flaw is quite frankly genius. props to the dev!

one negative point would be the fighting scene(s). i feel like it goes on for days. it is probably necessary to increase your physical/fighting stats before engaging. but still, it's ridiculous to the point that you'd rather want to lose the fight than allowing it to go on for eternity XD
    all things said, i would still give this a 5/5.

if you are wondering on whether you should try this one or not, keep in mind that this is not some VN. it is going to be grindy, but if you can get past that, trust me, this game IS worth your time. the more you play, clicking becomes second nature. it's quite enjoyable. give it a go ;)

edit: the combat gets really fun when you get more powers, especially against female opponents :sneaky:
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Sothyr

I played v0.35.04 and again 0.41.0

What me got into the game was the idea to play a special super hero in an interesting world. I like getting new powers and even having the different stats.

I really like the idea how super powers are created in this world. And how the goverment handle super heroes. And obviously the goverment does not care what super heroes do with normal citizens.

The main stuff you can do with the powers in the moment is changing the school into ab bordell, with your sex slaves earning money for you. And use your hightened senses to find out stuff. But this may change in later updates. And use them in fights.

There are many girls having an interesting backround with different fetishes.

Game Mechanics
    - Most not really well explained or explained at all. Even the wiki does not really explain them. Most often I have more questions after an explanation than answers.
    - It is necessary to write down what button is useful to click, to get positive positive results with the girls. This is so pre-year2k game style. This should not be necessary anymore in a modern game. (A power makes it later unnessary, but this will happen many, many hours later.)
    - Later are even more buttons with positive effects, but I never found out why they are not bored anymore. I found it out only by clicking to fast and got on the wrong button.
    - Dates are pretty expensive for what they do. So I didn't used them anymore, but this also meant to miss content later or are not able to proceed with events. (Without Walkthrough, and even with it is hard to find out what activate the next part of the event.)

Grinding
    This game is the maybe the Master of Grinding.
    There are far more than 80 stats to manage.
    Most stats from NPC's (non-player-characters) get very fast down. You need to get them up again and again.
    - 12 Powers with 3 Levels (some are not implemented yet)
    - 5 Influences
    - 3 Traits
    - 3 Natural Traits
    - 3 Enhanced Traits
    - 9 Talents
    - Money
    - Alignment
    - Grades
    - Energy
    - Willpower
    - Jobs
    - 10 NPC's (incl. Sophie)
    - Fetishes (not all have implemented fetishes)
    - Favor (0-100)
    - Love (0-100)
    - Lust (0-100)
    - Corruption (0-100)
    - Inhibition (100-0)
    - Willpower (100-0)
    - and more stats!!!

- And for all the stuff, there are ridiculous low action points (=Charm) to increase them.
    - Many NPC's appear randomly and it is pretty hard to meet a specific one, if you do not meet her after class. 9 Girls in 9 talent related class rooms.
    - Later you can influence their stats with SMS, which increase the needed click-grinding marathon. But there is not enough Charm for it anyway.
    - You get 4 times/day few points for charm. And you need it to do anything with the girls.

This is a perfect example how it is possible to exaggerate grinding and the rewards are not good enough for the grinding for many hours.

Story'n'Sex
    - The story is very thin. 99% of the time you use for grinding with no story or sex.
    - There are mostly randomly activated events and/or you reach some for you unknown requirements. You need for most a Walkthrough or the wiki to know how to activate them. It is really hard to find out how to activate events/scenes. If they activate, you have often no choice. They start if you want them or not.
    - The game does not help you to find out what to do next in any way for most events, because the game is mainly written to press buttons and from the writers point of view. The writer knows how the events start and proceed. It seems the writer seems not to care to write a story to make the player find out how to proceed. (This is an issue with many grinding games!)
    - Some late events as for example with the cheerleaders ignore your process with the characters and make no sense.
    - Most Sex scenes really need more details to enjoy them. More zoom in and more pictures (or even better animations). But there are some nice sex scenes, but you will need so much time to find them, that they are not rewarding enough anymore.
    - the game need a better hint system/quest log, which helps to proceed with the next event or part of an event.
    - also need the game a story, to tell what and how player can proceed.

Powers
    - stat affecting suppressions from Mindcontrol are not useful.
    They increase one stat, but also decrease another. With the effect that you need to build them up again and again from 0 as high as possible. And you do not really have enough charm points to do this. So I needed to removed these suppressions very fast.
    - about 'job' reprogamming, most are not explained, and I don't know what they do. Reprogramming is also very time consuming, so you do not really want to reprogram them again to try out the location related programs.
    - many powers do not have any useful effect in the moment, this may change in later versions when the character works as super hero. There are some fights, but without further explanations I can't find out how to use the different powers in a useful way.

Mods

Yes, you can use them. Or better plan from the beginning to use the radioactive mod.

I used it only to add money, seldom influence and increase the charm points to 50. Sometimes to 50 even two or three times in the same day period to get everything done I need. Sometimes I needed give also energy and willpower back. And I was in march already before I had nearly seen everything.

But playing it like this, would still mean you play a grindfest!

My conclusion is that it would be really useful to reduce the grinding dramatically.

I can only hope for:
    - That the author of the game start to make the events and story from the players point of view. Try to see what the player know and how he can find out how to proceed.
    - include a better quest log/hint system
    - make learning faster
    - make dates more useful, make it possible to contact them with the phone and have a date in the afternoon, evening or night.
    - tutoring is about learning stuff, so give also XP for using it.
    - reduce time advancements for mind control or make more reprogrammings possible maybe for every Mind Control Level one extra reprogram.
    - make jobs automatically first once a day. Later 2-4 times a day, especially with Mercurial Speed.
    - make it easier to chose the correct buttons from the beginning. Add a list of succesful used buttons, instead of adding them later with a power. The power later should bet change the color of buttons.
    - make it possible to just activate in the phone that you chat/flirt/Sext with the girls and tell at the end of the day the results. Sext only should work if the stats are high enough.
    - reduce randomness as much as possible and give the player more control what will happen.
    - let events with like the cheerleaders happen as early as possible or they make no sense after you kissed or groped them in the school hall already. Or if they are already your sexbots. Same with other events.
    - increase the number of day periods. I mean taking more than one class a day, more than one date or other stuff a day.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Chartreuse-Gale

This review is for version 0.35.04

In Superpowered you play as Billy, a young man who dreams of becoming a superhero in a world where recent scientific advancements have resulted in injections that can give people super powers. Unfortunately his family is too poor to afford anything but the cheapest injection and each individual who undergoes the injection process comes out of it with a major personality flaw as a side effect: befitting an erotic game, Billy's flaw is lust.

Superpowered plays like a combination of a visual novel and an RPG. In order to achieve his goal of becoming a popular super hero Billy must advance his skills, improve his reputation and relationships, as well as earn money to purchase injections for super powers.

Short Review

Pros:
    - Well thought out and entertaining dialogue
    - Interesting plot that examines how politics and money can warp expectations and opportunities for "Super Heroes"
    - Deep characters who have motivations, sexual preferences, and fetishes that are addressed both in conversation and in gameplay mechanics
    - Super powers that have value and consequences in terms of both sexual content and core gameplay
    - A wide variety sexual content available in game (Most of which is opitional) Examples include: oral vaginal and anal sex, Mind control, incest, bdsm, MtF transformation, lesbian, futanari, nymphomania, yandare, non-con, non-con roleplay, and exhibitionism,
    - a dozen or more unique, fleshed out, characters available for sexual pursuit
    - Deep advancement system with multiple subsystems of mechanics that allow for different ways of playing the game and expanding Billy's options
    - Sex scenes are well written, well rendered, and arousing

Cons:
    - Some mechanics aren't explained very well in game (I recommend checking out the external wiki if you get lost)
    - U.I. is well organized, but has some issues

Long Review

Plot and Setting
    This game is set in the modern world (or a world similar to it). A few years ago the Globex pharmaceutical company created a line of injections that can bring out superhuman abilities in the people who take them. Not everyone is compatible with the drug, and those that are have limits to how many injections their bodies can take. Billy is an exception to this, his tolerance for these drugs is so high that he could potentially gain every superpower. However Billy's family is poor, they can't afford anything but the cheapest power available and they can't afford The Initiative's Training Enrollment fees . . . The latter turns out to be a huge problem, because before you're allowed superpower injections you have to sign waivers that nullify a lot of your civil rights, make employment contingent on Logistics Division approval, and place you under the supervision of The Initiative. Naturally The Initiative isn't too pleased about keeping tabs on an outsider who refused to pay their steep training fees and Billy finds himself in a catch 22 scenario: He can't become the super hero he always dreamed of without gaining the public's trust. He can't gain the public's trust without working high profile jobs. The Logistics Division won't allow Billy to work any high profile or high paying jobs (e.g. helping the police), because those require Initiative Training. He can't afford Initiative training, because his family has a low income and his job prospects are very poor.

In essence this story is about an underdog who dreams of becoming the strongest superhero. He has the potential to do just that, but his lack of wealth and social clout make this an uphill battle.

Character Creation
    You don't create an original character for this game, but you do get to choose which traits, AKA attributes, (Physical, Social, and Mental) are primary, secondary, and tertiary. You also choose 2 perks for your primary trait, and 1 perk for your secondary trait. These perks essentially come in 2 flavors:

A) Perks that give you a starting bonus to 1 talent that falls under that trait [e.g. "Leadership" falls under "Social"].

B) General parks (that you can pick with any trait) that modify the game in a major way (e.g. you don't have a sister in the game unless you take the "Sister" perk).

At the time of this review, the "Working Mom" perk has not been implemented.

Core Gameplay
    Superpowered plays like a cross between a visual novel and a RPG. You perform tasks and interact with other characters to gain resources, improve your stats, as well as improve your relationships with classmates, family members, and authority figures. The gameplay is fairly open-ended, but at this time most of the content is focused around Billy's high school.

Each day is broken up into 4 time periods: Morning, Day (essentially early afternoon), Afternoon (essentially late afternoon/early evening), and Night. The actions you can take vary depending on your location, which characters are present, the day, and the time. Some actions advance time, others do not. Some actions can only be performed once per day (or once per day per character). Some actions expend resources, others restore them. Many actions increase stats, are gated by stats, or both. A failed action (due to either not meeting minimum stat requirements, or getting a poor RNG roll) might just be a simple failure, or might damage your relationships with other characters.

User Interface
    The user interface is fairly well organized, but some information is missing. The top left of your screen has a box with the date and time info. To the right of that is a block of (mostly) fluctuating stats like health and money. To the right of that is a cluster of icons that either let you access submenus, perform actions, or change your location (clicking "Local Options" opens up a panel of actions you can perform specific to your current location). To the right of this is an info panel that describes the functions of actions and submenus. Below all this is the background image for your current location. If any other characters are present, they will stand in the background. If you click on a character, a panel of social interaction options will open up on the middle-to-bottom right.

It would helpful if hovering over a character with your mouse highlighted them, because it can be easy to click on the wrong character by accident when there 3 in the same room. The map is inconsistent in regards to which locations it displays: some are always displayed, but others are only shown if you have currently selected a method of travel that can reach that location. Finally, there are a few stats that don't seem to be shown in either the main user interface or any of the submenus. These include Book Smarts, Resistance, and Reputation.

Stats
    There are numerous stats to keep track of: Some are vital for keeping Billy out of trouble (e.g. If your Willpower hits 0, Billy will lose control of his lust and masturbate in public, pissing off everyone around him and getting him in trouble with the Initiative). Others are primarily used to either access actions, or perform them better (the concentration talent increases the chances of doing well in class). Some are used as currency (You can buy superpower injections with money). Finally other characters have a variety of stats that represent how they feel about Billy (Usually you need high love and lust for characters to be interested in fucking you).

The sheer amount of stats can be a bit overwhelming, but the way they all interact allows for a lot of depth in how characters interactions work and multiple ways to pursue your goals. A fair chunk of this aren't explained in the in game tutorial, so I recommend checking the external wiki if you get lost.

Advancement
    Advancement in this game is deep and satisfying. It mechanically underscores the underdog-to-hero theme of this game. In the beginning, it's a struggle to survive. You're barely passing classes, money is very hard to come by, and most of your classmates won't give you the time of day. It really feels like Billy's squandered his high school life up until this point. Like he assumed that all he needed to do was get his first super power injection to get a free ride, meanwhile everyone else wrote him off as a nerdy, daydreaming, super hero wannabe, slacker. You have to put in the work to raise your grades, build your relationships, and earn the chance to prove yourself . . . if not a hero, than at least a dude who can get things done.

As you progress in the game, what was once a struggle becomes easier, and eventually, a cakewalk. You gain access to new sources of income, new powers, and new interactions. You can also get laid, and depending on how you approach the game you might only find the bare bones stuff, or you might also come across some very interesting sexual encounters.

Sexual Content
    Layered. That's how I'd describe the sexual content in one word. The process to get access to the basic stuff is pretty straightforward. Raise a lady's Favor to 40, then keep raising that while also raising her Love to 40, then keep raising both of those while cranking her Lust up to 80 plus. For most girl's this will unlock handjobs, blowjobs, quickies, and full blown sex scenes. The longer scenes consist of multiple choices where you can pick between generous (her pleasure) and selfish (your pleasure) actions. All of these require going to a private location, or hanging out after class to access.

Then you have the mind control actions, which of course require the relevant power and enable mind control versions of most of the above actions, plus additional possibilities in specific locations. If you're interested in sleeping with your mom or sister, you'll have to first use mind control to suppress their family ties.

Each Polymorphism injection gives you one permanent effect. This could be a permanent increase to talents and/or traits, but you can opt instead for enhancements to your penis and the ability to change your sex. These unlock sex options for huge penis, lesbian, futanari, and having sex with guys as a girl. There's one lesbian woman in the game; in order to get with her you have to either sex change into a woman or use mind control to rewrite her sexual orientation.

Fetishes aren't yet included for all characters. For those that are implemented you have to both raise their Corruption to a certain level and learn more about them. Each character's fetish is deeply woven into her personality and dialogue. It takes persistence and investigation to uncover, but the payoff is always engrossing. Even if the fetish in question isn't your thing, the process of each character opening up about their secret desires and eventually throwing herself into them is deeply nuanced and entertaining.

Finally you have the content gatelocked by unstable states. These require you to get certain stats to particular levels, stats that you might otherwise completely ignore (such as a lady's anger or willpower). Once a character enters an unstable state it unlocks some very interesting random encounters.

Aesthetics
    This game has no music, voices, or animations. So, if you're dead set on having any of these in your porn, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Characters are rendered in individual CG images. There's a decent variety of body types in the ladies you can bone and while the majority are white, there is some variety in terms of race/ethnicity. There are some character's I'm very into, some I could take or leave, and others I'm not into at all, fortunately almost all the sexual content is optional, so you can pick and choose based on your own preferences.

Combat
    This game also has a combat engine. At this time, it plays a very minor role in the game and is almost entirely optional. It plays like a deeply involved, one-on-one, turn-based RPG. You gain new attacks via powers. If you play your cards right and have the right super power you can fuck female opponents mid-battle.

Overall
    This game is excellent. While it does have some issues with the U.I. and you might have to look at the external wiki to understand some of the mechanics, for me these are minor issues.

Many people say this game is too grindy for them. Fortunately I hear there are cheats and mods floating around to plug in the stats you want if you prefer to take this approach. I never felt the desire to use them myself.

The character progression is deep and meaningful, you have lots of options in terms of how you approach the game and what content you seek out, the art is very good, and the writing and world building are among the best I've ever seen in an erotic game. The sexual content is diverse: I found all of it entertaining and much of it very arousing.

This game has been updating consistently on a monthly basis since I first tried it out 2 years ago. At that time, there were only 2 or 3 super powers, 3 characters to pursue, and 0 plot quests. Now there are 9 super powers, over a dozen characters, and several actual in game quests. I look forward to seeing how Superpowered develops in the future.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 833007

First of all I dont have time to play a game more than a hour especially adult..I got things to take care of and I guess most of the people here di too..The game is a big mash up of complex variables that needs major tweaking overtime to make it achieve your goal..The game itself is a complex maze without a hand on guide tutorial of what to expect next ... Frankly this game is major turn off..
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Marcus20060

Veteran player here, I've played this game since v0.13.00 or so. I'm writing this because I saw many unfavorable reviews for this game and honestly they don't reflex the true experience of Superpowered.
    So first of all, what should you expect from playing this? Superpowered at it best is the Sims with a touch of erotic flavor ( and by a touch I mean shit tons of dicks and pussies, and pussies and pussies ad infinitum in action) combined with Rpg elements and a sandbox playstyle, so that you can forget about doing shits like quest, storyline or spending time/ money just to get the girl to make out with you a.k.a the pathetic underaverage teenager that happens to have a monster cock while being skinny af. Instead you can choose from a range of alternative methods like mind control, manipulate emotions or just straight up scare the hell out of the girls into fornicate with you, again a skeleton-looking alien that somehow manages to live amongst human undetected. Sound lovely, right? Wrong! Because at its worst, this game is the manifestation of both greed and gluttony, as in the 7 sins, as the player have to feed its ever-hungry stomach every little resource that they have. Let's be honest here, you won't see a game that have like a thousand resource bars everyday. So if you're looking for a hot, easy ejaculation you might just as well go to pornhub.
    So enough of the babbling, let's go straight to the point, Pros and Cons
    PROS
    _Big rooster of girl that features most if not all kind of men's fantasy on the f side: teacher, milf, shy girl, nerd, that bitchy one you swear that one day you will revenge fuck her so hard that she'll change her middle name to Squirt... along side with many kinky shits no one do in real life, but wish to.
    _Frequently updated so that you'll always find new things to screw around and the dev is very active, even on this forum.
    _Superpowa boiz, applying the power is corruption saying to the max, as of now there are 8 and the number keeps going strong.
    _Strong community, say what you like but we have tons of mod to make the game more enjoyable. Just ask and the awesome modders always response, although the answer might not be the one you expect.
    A variety of thing to do, when bored of dicking around like an assh*le you can try to become a good student/son/ man you wish to be irl by studying getting job and fightcrime, also tutor other heroes, help a cheerleader with her stalker problem...
    CONS
    _The grind. Every awesome thing about this game is hidden behind a huge wall of stat grinding that can make any MMO jealous. You have money, 5 kind of reputation, health, willpower, style, energy... to manage not counting love lust flavor corruption inhibition fear anger willpower on EVERY girls you meet. You're better be prapared. But there is always cheat to help.
    Not very newbie friendly, The UI have shits ton of button that sre confusing as hell and the tutorial does not help much. You can spend your first five hours living a boring student life and still get bad grade anyway. Like your real life is not disappointing enough.
    _ Not very well declveloped story-wise, there are quest here and there but their function is more on the "help you understand game mechnics and give some early stuff" side rather than developing a true story.
    So all in all Superpowered while being hard to love and exhausting, just like you irl, it is very underrated and misunderstood as a game and once you get some first few orgasms from this you'll start to see the point of the game, that is experiencing a very different life of a superhero/villain and like life, it's not always sunny and easy, super people have their own problems that an outsider cannot see. That some deep shet you don' expect from a porn game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

smite2001

I am quite torn on how to rate this game fairly, because it has some major flaws as a porn game. In the end I find it the sheer expanse and complexity massively outweigh those flaws though, so I personally think a five star rating can be justified. This is provided you use the "radioactive" mod and a detailed walkthrough.

First, the most obvious flaws:
    The grind. People, especially new players, will find themselves spending hours repeating the same, or similar, tasks that have nothing to do with sex. I cant really stress enough how much momentum it takes out of the eroticism.

The complexity. Again, especially new players will find themselves overwhelmed, and many paths to specific sex scenes are not straightforward, not explained at all, or outright hidden. Things like setting up a great mind-influence setup on a handful of the girls is complicated and grindy at the same time. The lack of predictability of some paths can lead to the poor outcome of the girl you as a player like suddenly fucking around with strangers. I imagine this to be the reason for many low ratings to be honest.

The art. It is not great, and sometimes outright off-putting. This starts with the main character, who looks like a heavy drug abuser more often than not, but includes other characters as well (sister, childhood friend, etc.). Some characters look ok or even pretty though.

So why a high rating then??
    The grind and complexity make it extremely rewarding when you finally grasp the fundamentals on how to steer the girls down the paths you want and unlock new scenes. By now I appreciate the many stats and different traits I can influence as a player.

I very strongly recommend using a mod like "radioactive" to save yourself most of the tediousness. At the very least using console commands is pretty much mandatory. The base game without the mod would only get two stars from me, that's how much of a difference it makes.
    Using a walkthrough is just as important.

The author should just include the mod as an option that can be toggled, perhaps as an unlock after you reach a milestone with one of the girls or something achievable like that. An ingame (phone?) guide on how to unlock the scenes comes close second on things that have to be included at some point.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

DawnCry

Superpowered is a game that I would like to like it, however it has so many flaws that it makes it an impossible job.

The thing with this game is... it isn't fun to play, it is a grindy hell that never stops.

I will use logic over that grindfest to show my point:

-First of all we have our MC and may god save us there are 9 basic attributes in this game that can be levelled up bit by bit, and when I say a bit, I mean it, the first level requires 10 xp, the second 40 xp, the third 80 xp, the main issue with this is that it is making the game grind as something mandatory, you earn 1 to 3 xp most of the times so it makes levelling up more like doing a chore.

I won't say that the game should reduce the number of attributes but perhaps earning them could be more satisfactory, earning persuasion by asking favors?, earning leadership while doing activities with people?, personality by just interacting with them and talking?.

You know... linking it to more productive activities rather than go to school and farm that stat,

-Grindfest number two, girl stats. Ok I won't critic the stats themselves, but really?! do I have to raise the girl's lust before she would participate in a sex act?, I mean she loves the MC but it seems only her lust matters, this gives me multiple questions:
    *Why can't a girl generate lust each day? even more related to corruption level?
    *Why is anger eternal? it should fade with time

I know that the creator should have worked quite a bit on the design and all that, but I can clearly feel that the current design is a big failure.

In normal games we have events, things that happen overtime, that takes us away from the repetition, but here, the repetition is a rule. Things that are very simple such as asking a girl for a date on weekend, meeting a girl on the afternoon, going to her house... nothing is done about that and it seems so basic.

-Third grind is of course the money, it is eternal to get enough money for your powers, I think if I was in the MC situation I would steal from a bank or something because god, this is true suffering.

If we take away all the grind the game isn't bad, but it would still need some basic functions as I said before (dating on weekends, meeting the girl outside the school things like that).
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Generico Zayn

Unique, and fun game.

Takes time to progress, and your choices actually impact the scenes that are available to you. I can see a lot of replay value when the game is complete.

The creator is very ambitious, and I'm excited to see how much content he can actually fit into this game. I hope they stay true to their vision, and don't cloud the game with too many opinions from fans/patrons.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

KingWeWuz

Review is for the .33 version.

It's about time I give this game a review. Yes, it's an extremely intense grindfest, especially at the beginning. Actually as others say, it may be the most extreme offender. But it loosens up and rewards you regularly enough so that if you're patient and careful you'll love it.

I played this game a few years ago under the impression it would be given up on with the amount of work it would require for completion, yet the dev has been consistent in continuing this amazing game.

I would recommend for those of you who want to try this for the first time, mod your character to high stats. Once you get used to the user interface enjoy playing around a bit. Then if you wanna feel more immersed in the world, play it normally, otherwise enjoy the sandbox on your op character.

I usually don't like sandboxes, especially ones with a time modifier, and I hate grinding. Yet somehow this is my favorite game here. The art is well done, the models are beautiful, the writing is really good, the user interface is put together nicely. I began to enjoy the grind at one point, interestingly, because it made me feel more engaged.

I did like an interesting plot element. The main character's major flaw is lust, so as he gains power, he ends up enjoying more fetishes. As an example, his family members: he feels no sexual attraction to at all until he develops mind control, which can be used to make his family attracted to him. Another example: when he develops super defense, he opens up to masochism. So the power itself is relative to the new fetish he develops.

And for the developer: A few words of advice on improvement: don't let me click a button that says "in development" it makes me go from engrossed to taken aback. Don't break the fourth wall. Also, make more random events that benefit our guy based on his situation. If I'm going the evil route I wanna see events where people spread rumors about me, or if I'm going the good route let them celebrate my heroics.

Overall I'd say it's an extraordinary game that gave me so much fun I can't help but give it this perfect rating.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

DarkCaster

great game ,
    pros: many choices , decent game play, huge versatility.
    the interactions changes greatly wrt the values
    complex mechanism of characters behaviour
    the fetishes,jelous,nymph etc are good addition to the overall game
    cons: Cheats\mods are must without them it's almost unplayable
    Lack of animations
    becomes repetaive after sometime
  11. 1.00 star(s)

TommyEsclow

This was the first 3D game I've ever tried back then and I truly regretted it. I've never seen a game grindy like this one before and after a while you completely lose the interest of playing any further, even without seeing a single scene.

The worst thing is, this game is extremely outdated meanwhile. So even if you play thousands of hours to finally unlock a single scene, you'll feel kinda cheated. Because firstly, the 3D models are very poor and low quality and secondly, all scenes are basically a collection of a bunch of pictures. There is no dynamic in the scenes and it isn't very interesting to watch either... It just gets boring over time.

Aside from all of that the only thing left is the story. I can't say much about that sadly due how grindy this game is. But from what I've got so far It's so-so... The only funny thing about this game is the MC's appearance. He looks like the worst crack junky.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's core concept is not a terrible game idea and there's some diversity of renders in the woman. After that though, this game has to be one of the worst (unnecessary) grind fests ever made. The content amount isn't bad but the amount of effort you have to put in to get it is staggering. Mods are a must if you want to try it and even then with so many other good games why put that much time into this one for it's low payout. If the punishing game play is ever fixed, maybe there's a 4 star game left. If.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

teehook721

The game plays pretty well until you reach the end of your content. Then its seems that the game takes you nowhere. Id love to be able to use my powers against villains or even other heroes on mission. It also feels like hero training is very lacking in the sense that the transition from student to superhero is unstructured.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

BigMike240

SuperPowered is god awful and quite possibly the most over hyped Fucking Garbage game in existence. I last played it over 2 years ago without any mods/cheats or skipping, and I regretted every minute, I remember playing for nonstop days on end, for multiple grueling hours....This piece of shit is without a doubt the worst offenders when it comes to grinding worst of all nothing fucking happens you get the blowjob scene early from the nurse, that was the only lewd scene I unlocked I played all the fucking way from beginning towards the part where you make a positive image and the principle adds the other mutant kids and you act as a teacher aid, and your trying to get with the black chick. The only saving grace my old pc died and all that data was lost, all that work for nothing but in a weird way became a wake up call and a saving grace not to waste another sec on this terrible monstrosity. Seriously stay the fuck, away Please for your own sanity, this game is devoid of all joy and meaning, Its all empty No Story, No Sex/ lewdness, No Humor, Fun, its all pointless One Giant Fucking Hamster Wheel that forces you to continue grinding on a never ending grind feast. The game came out in 2016 and its still going Yes I haven't played this game in over a year but from my own experience back then was unbearable, I have my doubts the game any better and from what I read in the changelog it sounds like a roadmap to nowhere and to milk out as many suckers as much as possible financially.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

WatchMeDrive

The developer needs to get with the times. SuperPowered feels old and outdated compared to newer games. It's also exceedingly grindy; there's too many different stats to work on that you'll find yourself trying to increase them instead of working on the girls.

Games no longer need to be grindy in order to stretch out content. The models also feel 2-3 years old. Use the cheat mods in order to have fun with this one; it's a long, frustrating experience without mods.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Noon_Shadow

Tough call on where to rate this, I could just have easily given it 3 stars.

If you're a completionist type player who loves exploring all the ways you can interact with the world, you may love this game. There's tons and tons of different ways to interact with each girl. You can just interact socially, you can use powers to rewrite their personalities, or just make them all insanely horny.

The problem is the story. There's an interesting and fun initial premise, and then the plot almost never progresses. This game has been in development for well over 2 years and the story has barely stepped forward at all. The developer is trying to create a sandbox type world with tons of different types of interactions and different ways to play, but he's still filling in different girls at the school. He's still not done with that.

When this game starts getting closer to a complete state, it's going to be amazing. There's a sandbox feel to it, lots of different ways to play, and literally any female character you meet has different types of progressions. Even if you manipulate them with powers, you can still back up and reset them at any point. The grind itself can also be pretty satisfying as you start getting a few little unique events. Once you make progress, you start really feeling powerful with easy access to money, and have a sense the grind has paid off.

The creator does update regularly, once a month, though it's usually just adding a few new interactions with characters already in the game.

I recommend giving it a shot. If you like it, play around with it...and then wait six months or more before downloading another update because there's not much new material in each update.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

tlhansen

I gave this game a 3 because I believe it has potential, but, of course it also has problems.

I updated my rating on this game to 4 stars. With mods it is simple to bypass the money grind and influence grinds of this game. With those bypassed progress can be made at a reasonable rate. Even so it is still somewhat grindy.

Pros:
    • Interesting idea
    • good looking models that you can actually have sex with.
    • A shit ton of content.
    • Mods that will let you get to that content. Don't think this is a game you should play without mods to get the feel of it.
    Cons:
    • Everything in this game is a grind, and it is painful. The grind needs to be reduced. (even the fights are a grind) Use mods, don't even think about it.
    • Much of this game is complicated, almost nothing is explained. At minimum have a link to the wiki in the game.
    • Some quest/progression guidance would help
  18. 1.00 star(s)

striki

This game is garbage. It just uses default assets, nothing is done properly, models are low-poly AF, map is just awkward, there is no quest log, I could not play more than 30 minutes. Devs did little to none job from the 2016 when the game first came out.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

frEEm

Very good game overall. Models and scenes are pretty good, and game play is enjoyable, but there's a lot of randomness and grind. Updates occur regularly, and there are good mods to reduce grind and RNG, so don't consider those too heavily.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

abfabfan

Engaging and deep, lots of hawt seks, nice models. Really just a solid game both from a fap material and gameplay perspective. What bugs there are seem to be getting worked out step by step as the iterations progress. Looking forward to more interactions with the government and maybe some adversaries.