George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
@Sarka i should wait on the patch until it updates right ? When i add it the game only loads a white screen. The Radioactive one is the one i am speaking of..

drew

May 19, 2017
anyone can tell me , how much percentage of game is already did? cause, im tired of download new versions infinite

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Hospital? What did I miss?

I have to say I really liked having that extra day before the new version was posted in the thread. It allowed me to update my mod without feeling the pressure (and guilt for not going as fast) that I usually do.

Reactions: khumak and DJsona

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
It's a sandbox. It'll last as long as Baal wants it to. If you want to be cynical then it'll last as long as he can make money off it but why would you want to do that? Shame on you. About the only indication we have of how much there is left to add is that he intends to move from the school to hero stuff eventually and there are unimplemented features in the game like hero ops, a handful of powers and unavailable perks.

We are reasonably close to finishing with the school, so far as I can tell. After Terri there is only one more student needing proper implementation.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
is there a way for mom and sis to keep both the mind supressing powers not to be general sluts but also be attracted to the player? so far I've only been able to do it by "crazing" them into nympho mode while having the wild oats one

Reactions: Aioria619

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
is there a way for mom and sis to keep both the mind supressing powers not to be general sluts but also be attracted to the player? so far I've only been able to do it by "crazing" them into nympho mode while having the wild oats one
As far as I know the only other method would be to intentionally keep their Corruption low.

Reactions: Aioria619

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I've tried the game a long time ago.. is the new version adding some story or powers? Or is it adding corruption only?

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
ok i'm trying to unlock mom's fetish through Freddy. So I leave Freddy with her and follow Tamara a few times untill I eventually get caught and when I go back mom is pissed as she found Freddy having fun watching her. She tells him to come by next time again, but there's no next time since Tamara can't be followed anymore? What am I missing and how do I make the story go further?

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
ok i'm trying to unlock mom's fetish through Freddy. So I leave Freddy with her and follow Tamara a few times untill I eventually get caught and when I go back mom is pissed as she found Freddy having fun watching her. She tells him to come by next time again, but there's no next time since Tamara can't be followed anymore? What am I missing and how do I make the story go further?
That's not how you unlock Mom's fetish (unless its been changed since 0.26)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Freddy sideline is hopefully unfinished, following either route far enough locks out recruiting Tamara at present

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
That's not how you unlock Mom's fetish (unless its been changed since 0.26)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Freddy sideline is hopefully unfinished, following either route far enough locks out recruiting Tamara at present
Also as far as actually getting Freddy or Tamara to come over for the different scenes with mom and sis, I believe the safe way to do that is to pick whichever one you want to come over to help you with NCHDL missions and sometimes they will come home with you afterwards. I haven't really tested that with Freddy since I'm not a fan of either Freddy or of Sis's fetish but I know Tamara does (she has a pretty hot threesome scene with MC and Sis).

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes