D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
I can't get Denise's fetish. I have asked all the questions, just like mom, sis and Nikki, but then when I do favor actions, nothing special gets triggered. Am I missing something?
You got all the answers, yes? Ok then, all you have to do is
1st - Grope them, you'll have two options
2nd - BJ, once again, two options
3rd - Invite her to your place, once again, two options

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Do we still get the modded version a few weeks after or are we now limited to the separate mods?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Do any of the aura's add anger to the girls stats?

I've notice a few girls with random anger increases, even when I've only spoken to them for influence and maybe not even interacted with thing.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Do any of the aura's add anger to the girls stats?

I've notice a few girls with random anger increases, even when I've only spoken to them for influence and maybe not even interacted with thing.
yes , insanity does , but for me its the best aura there is, so dont change it

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
can you implement pregnancy so he can have a son that has superpowers like The Incredibles?
Do you realize the implications and randomization that could potentially come into this as you have a group of 10+ women that have to be accounted for in regards to superpowers and such?

Not trying to downplay what you're asking but for any developer, that's a monster of mountain to climb even for this game...

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Do we still get the modded version a few weeks after or are we now limited to the separate mods?
If you just install mine the game is modded like it used to be "in the old days". But since we have multiple different authors for the different mods, I can't very well merge them all into one modded version. So it is likely you'll be running multiple mods, yes. But since it takes only a few extra minutes out of your day to install them, I'm sure you'll survive. ;)

Reactions: jackfrost

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
hmm, interesting to have new combat stuff, especially in regards to unzipping, but does anyone know if the issues with having modded Billy to have high stats was fixed for combat?

If Billy's stats are too high, he'll either OHKO his opponent; or worse if he tries to use any powers that may lead towards sex, he gets absolutely DESTROYED by willpower feedback, regardless of how high his Discipline Protocol Level is (ran mine all the way upto 300+; and I still take anywhere from 60 to 120+ willpower hits if I use sexual powers in a fight and spend 10-15 turns jacking off, unable to do a thing)

fast edit: but with my 300+ IDP training, I'm completely immune to the standard willpower hits at school & home, but combat it's like I have 0.

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Do you realize the implications and randomization that could potentially come into this as you have a group of 10+ women that have to be accounted for in regards to superpowers and such?

Not trying to downplay what you're asking but for any developer, that's a monster of mountain to climb even for this game...
well it's not so much that it'd be a mountain to implement pregnancy into this game, when you consider everything else either already in the game, or the loose plan for the future. But you're right, pregnancy should be one of, if not THE, last thing(s) that get implemented.

we still have several girls that have been in the game since Day One, Nurse Anne, Social worker Courtney, Doctor Ivy, several schoolgirls, and even those two big name superhero's Billy bumps into on his first day (been a while since I've made a new save, and dont really want to start a new one to get it)

Then we need stuff like the Defense Club quest arc actually REALLY progressing, whether Billy joins the city's Superhero Initiative as a real hero with the existing pair (or even more, but lesser heros), the supervillain arc (some Pinky and the Brain "try and takeover the world" sort of thing).... compared to all that, pregnancy should almost be cake to program (a shit ton of cake, but still cake)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
If Pregnancy is added, it would be character specific..i.e. one or two specific characters. Rendering pregnant versions of all character renders for every single character would literally double the render work for the about 90% of the game. Which is too much work to implement across the board.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
L6Wrnjzl5T-vUhswvLKp8rfxv_V0nJVvINqYFivQrE55mgKk4dZ_7vfVBkC77DhG.png

Heyo!
Here's a quick rundown of where I'm at with developing Mary.

• basic poses: 100% rendered/ 100% coded
  • interactions: 100% rendered / 100% written
  • power interactions: 100% rendered/ 20% written
  • phone images: 100%/ 100% coded
  • contact interactions 0%
  • invite over: 90% rendered
  • negative interactions: 0%
====possible additions===

• corrupted scenes: 0%
So things are still progressing pretty well with Mary. I'll keep working on writing the Power Interactions this week, and am gonna try and get a test build out by this weekend with Basic Interactions, and Power Interactions available to test.

On a side note, I got to spend some time on my side project this weekend and have finally caught up with my first build of it, and it looks and operates a lot smoother than previously. One step closer to sharing it with you all. ^_^

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Does anyone have a comparison image of the compressed version and the uncompressed version?

2 gigs is a lot of data for me but if the images look like crap, I'll bite the bullet? Audio isn't that big of a deal. I generally disable BGM and spoken dialogue in my videogames anyways.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
well it's not so much that it'd be a mountain to implement pregnancy into this game, when you consider everything else either already in the game, or the loose plan for the future. But you're right, pregnancy should be one of, if not THE, last thing(s) that get implemented.

we still have several girls that have been in the game since Day One, Nurse Anne, Social worker Courtney, Doctor Ivy, several schoolgirls, and even those two big name superhero's Billy bumps into on his first day (been a while since I've made a new save, and dont really want to start a new one to get it)

Then we need stuff like the Defense Club quest arc actually REALLY progressing, whether Billy joins the city's Superhero Initiative as a real hero with the existing pair (or even more, but lesser heros), the supervillain arc (some Pinky and the Brain "try and takeover the world" sort of thing).... compared to all that, pregnancy should almost be cake to program (a shit ton of cake, but still cake)
You're actually underestimating the programming and the nightmare this causes.

Let's just deal with the pregnancy for now...

You program for one of two genders, then decide to render and badaboom, you're done, right?

Well, if you want to get into details, you could make it so that your offspring has superpowers. Then you check for who's their mom and what traits they get from her.

But where it gets dicey is the ramifications... What if one of the women in your harem is a nympho while one is Obsessive? Would that affect which one wants your baby batter?

Furthermore, what happens if the hospital finds out that you're using Globex for all sorts of sexual escapades?

Globex would be liable for all the crazy shit your hijinks have created. Now multiply that by all the superheroes running around, and you have a catastrophe on your hands.

For this reason, I really would urge that the Globex injections makes these superhumans sterile. It shouldn't be much to make it so that Billy (Jean) finds out about this later and it was in the mountain of paperwork that (s)he signed. But I'd only add the pregnancy stuff when it's good and ready to be added.

Not trying to knock anyone's fetish. It's just that it'd require so much work, I would doubt it's worth it.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Is there anyway to get Freddy frisky with the mom or sister if you don't follow Tamara?

Also are there any scenes or actions with Tamara beyond the shopping and her ambushing you in the passage? Do you ever get her number and be able to interact with her like the others?

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
There are a couple of scenes between Freddy and Steph, yes, none with the mother I think.

About Tamara, I think it's not implemented yet.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes