T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
i don't even seem to have a sis though. Do I need to start over perhaps?
You should probably start over, since she is suppose to be with you right from the beginning. But If you have access to the console, you could cheat her in with:

player.perk_sister = True
add_to_contacts(sis)

I suggest making a backup save first.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You should probably start over, since she is suppose to be with you right from the beginning. But If you have access to the console, you could cheat her in with:

player.perk_sister = True
add_to_contacts(sis)

I suggest making a backup save first.
I think it's worth mentioning that the stat options when you first create your character can all be replicated by either going to class to train your stats up or going to the institute to raise natural physical/social/mental. The sister and monster cock perks can't be replicated so there's really no reason not to take those 2 at the beginning. Polymorphism does have a monster cock option but it's either bugged or it's inferior to the version you can start the game with.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Polymorphism does have a monster cock option but it's either bugged or it's inferior to the version you can start the game with.
It should work better in the current version. The technical details are boring, but the way they were checking well-endowed in the prior version was error-prone. The current solution should work much better moving forward.

At any rate, you should still pick well-endowed at startup. As there is only three levels of Polymorph available, it is the only way you can select all sexual-content options.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
pick well-endowed at startup will let you get a Monster cock that will be in the game sometime ... Extra sex ... and if u pick Polymorph you get Big Dick Girl ...more sex ...

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
You buy power at Globex.
Before, you must go to Initiative and up your resistance (H.I.T). After 3 sessions, you will be able to acquire a new power at Globex.
To buy a power you need to heighten your resistance 1 time. HIT is something different.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
To buy a power you need to heighten your resistance 1 time. HIT is something different.
In fact, it takes at least a resistance of 5. What is obtained with 3 sessions. Then, each session gives right to a new power.
The updrades of power do not need to increase the resistance.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Personally, I'm most looking forward to the extra NCHDL missions, combat overhaul, more powers, and extra Institute content. More combat options in particular would be nice to give some reason to focus any real effort on physical stats. Right now I can't really think of anything you really need physical stats higher than 2 for other than the reflex check with Mom in the shower.

Finishing all the school girls would be nice but I'm more interested in seeing him add things like Villains, especially if it's female villains that use sex related powers against you. Or maybe male villains that do things to some of the girls if you don't stop them. Would also be nice to see some Institute missions that require some sort of interaction/combat/etc rather than just an influence boost with no interaction. Would be nice to have some fun with the 2 Institute Enforcer chicks as well.

Reactions: MrBTXz and ponyguy

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Those two enforcer chicks. I read their "watch your step or we'll break your cock" speech as:
"blah blah blah same old prejudicial garbage blah blah inconsequential twaddle blah blah blah"
I'd actually LOVE to be wrong. I, too, am looking forward to the systems overhaul.

Slickman

Aug 8, 2017
Alright I give up! This thread is so huge to find my answer too.
How the bloody sin do you change your gender to do the sex activities with Nikki?
I have to be missing something to see how to change, because to what I have seen its not a button prompt when you click her. Is there some story steps you have to do first?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
In fact, it takes at least a resistance of 5. What is obtained with 3 sessions. Then, each session gives right to a new power.
The updrades of power do not need to increase the resistance.
No. You're confusing the 2 types of training.

HIT training is what takes 3 sessions. It increases your physical, social, or mental ability by 1 depending on which training you get.

You only need 1 resistance training to get each new power at Globex. Any additional resistance training above what you need simply decreases the drop in willpower when you see females that you're attracted to. It also reduces your willpower drops during combat when your opponent uses their powers against you.

hunghungday

Nov 9, 2017
How can i "have sis tutor you in Concentration (those are the 2 stats that determine your reward when having a girl tutor you)"

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes