Saligia

May 12, 2017
Interesting... Good thing some generous soul released a mod for this. I'd hate to grind through everything again.
Even if you play the game entirely without cheating, getting 80 grades is trivial, just spent the first week or so being tutored at school twice a day, it jumps your grades almost to a 100, and can actually get there in that first week if you do enough study sessions at home.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Well, I have the mod patch complete (including the parts that @Etar missed). Get Lucky will take a little more work to ensure that sister's unstable states still trigger (which are also draws and as such will become part of Get Lucky - be prepared to never get any studying or sleeping done thanks to dear dear sis).

EDIT: Okay, I think Get Lucky is good as well, minus sister's nympho-scenes, those will will come later. I'm going to be following @Thatguy 's advice and create my own thread.

EDIT: All done for today, find the link in my signature. As always I tested all functionality, but not extensively.

Last edited:

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
So, I keep getting the "I have to talk to Larson thing" but I already asked her to make me a favor regarding the club, what do I do now?

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Isn't there a download avaliable with just the modified scripts/files for the modded version? My internet is slow and redownloading the whole package is a pain up the buttocks

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Isn't there a download avaliable with just the modified scripts/files for the modded version? My internet is slow and redownloading the whole package is a pain up the buttocks

Reactions: AnonX

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I am having no end of trouble getting Tamara signed up. The first time I blew it because I thought you were supposed to fight the bum. The second time, I signed up Derek on account of football (which the game ignored) and then declined to set him up with Sandra. So now the game is waiting for me to resolve Derek's mission and I'm not getting any new opportunities to stalk Tamara.

Anyone know any relevant codes? I don't think I have the energy to start another run so soon after the last two.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I am having no end of trouble getting Tamara signed up. The first time I blew it because I thought you were supposed to fight the bum. The second time, I signed up Derek on account of football (which the game ignored) and then declined to set him up with Sandra. So now the game is waiting for me to resolve Derek's mission and I'm not getting any new opportunities to stalk Tamara.

Anyone know any relevant codes? I don't think I have the energy to start another run so soon after the last two.
talk with Larson

401Grem

May 14, 2017
She keeps "giving me the cold shoulder" and I never get the event of meeting her for lunch
You're going to have to use an older save, prior to following her and tutor obsessively and stop following with first bum encounter.

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
You're going to have to use an older save, prior to following her and tutor obsessively and stop following with first bum encounter.
Well, then I will try during the next playthrough because that ahppened a whileeee ago.

Is there anything after the talk with Freddy about "I have to speak with Larson"? because I keep getting that

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Well, then I will try during the next playthrough because that ahppened a whileeee ago.

Is there anything after the talk with Freddy about "I have to speak with Larson"? because I keep getting that
Have Freddy follow the other person a few times.

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
Have Freddy follow the other person a few times.
I'm not sure if I'm being clear.

I already did that, I got Derek to join and tamara told me to go fuck myself so I talked with Larson and convinced ehr to sign the papers anyway but I keep having the same scene over and over when I meet with Freddy

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the storyline is probably over for you, it stops when you finally form the group, you have the first meeting and it stops there

Reactions: Mandingonator
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes