Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ShadowPerv

Sep 29, 2017
@Passion3D
Do we getting this error because using crunched version of this game?
@Kara Zor-El I've been doing some testing myself, and also keeping track on this thread and I'm pretty sure is because of what @xirbeus said.
Windows 10 has a particualrway of handling renpy packages and files and sometimes it creates some problems like these ones.

@Yomans on page 22 explained the installation steps for the mods to work on windows 10. I've tried them myself and they worked without any further problems.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@Kara Zor-El I've been doing some testing myself, and also keeping track on this thread and I'm pretty sure is because of what @xirbeus said.
Windows 10 has a particualrway of handling renpy packages and files and sometimes it creates some problems like these ones.

@Yomans on page 22 explained the installation steps for the mods to work on windows 10. I've tried them myself and they worked without any further problems.
Actually i tested on win 8.1 and also on win7.
I am using this instalation below now and works fine.
@Passion3D 's

ShadowPerv

Sep 29, 2017
Actually i tested on win 8.1 and also on win7.
I am using this download now and works fine.
The
mods shouldn't have problems on windows 7 since @Passion3D has tested it there and has had no problems.
Windows 8.1 might have similar problems to Win 10, but I'm not entirely sure.
I followed the steps on page 22 as I mentioned before to install the mods myself on clean installation of the games, and I've had no problems so far.

JackOfFans

Oct 25, 2017
I wanted to try your fix, but there are no .rpy files under game/** in 0.26.03, if you have any at step 6 it is because of that Radioctive mod and I'm not using that. The problem is still the same, maybe you need Radioactive for SFC to work? I will try that and come back.

Edit; Now I tried step 1-8, but had to skip step 9 as it's still the same error.
I found a very quick solution to our mutual problem.

It seems going into the Game folder and simply deleting the locations folder has the game start up normally. The error code seems to give the impression that the game has locations defined in an invisible "Content" folder and the locations folder is confusing the loadout.

This simple deletion (or Relocation out of the folder, if you want to be safe) fixed the Parsing error for me with GetLucky and SFC mod load.

Reactions: liandra

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@Passion3D

I have two installation for this game.
A- with your MOD only ( game + SFC)
B- installation that you send us here (which contains GL + RA + SFC).

(Note: Save files which made with B doesn't work with installation A. But your MOD saves files (installation A) works with installation B) -----> wondering why :p

Somehow i succeeded to play Danni and Tamara at the same time with your MOD only installed. Both Danni and Tamara path is open to me somehow. Only issue was while tutoring with Tamara. But solved that issue with this code ( story1.tamara_suspicious = None ).

My requests from your mod. :)
1- New hotkey for to max energy (like CTRL + F3 for it)
2- If possible adding 'Back' button option. Rolling back is awesome cheat option for this game. Hope it's possible to add in your MOD.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
@Passion3D

I have two installation for this game.
A- with your MOD only ( game + SFC)
B- installation that you send us here (which contains GL + RA + SFC).

(Note: Save files which made with B doesn't work with installation A. But your MOD saves files (installation A) works with installation B) -----> wondering why :p

Somehow i succeeded to play Danni and Tamara at the same time with your MOD only installed. Both Danni and Tamara path is open to me somehow. Only issue was while tutoring with Tamara. But solved that issue with this code ( story1.tamara_suspicious = None ).

My requests from your mod. :)
1- New hotkey for to max energy (like CTRL + F3 for it)
2- If possible adding 'Back' button option. Rolling back is awesome cheat option for this game. Hope it's possible to add in your MOD.
A game saved with A is playable with B. This is the principle of the upward compatibility of all software ;) When loading the backup is updated. The reverse, backward compatibility, is impossible.

For Danni and Tamara, I would try to see that, but you found the solution and that's the main thing :)

For vitality, I think you're talking about Billy's? It will be in the next release with CTRL + F3 :)

What do not you hear a "back button"?
At the base, the rollback does not work on the game. It always causes errors or a crash. That's why it's disabled by default.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
For Danni and Tamara, I would try to see that, but you found the solution and that's the main thing :)

What do not you hear a "back button"?
At the base, the rollback does not work on the game. It always causes errors or a crash. That's why it's disabled by default.
Have no idea how i did it but i have save file for to prove it. :p

Thx for 'CTRL + F3. :)

One of GL or RA gives that feature back button option. And Yes you right, it sometimes causes errors. :p But it is handy especially for Sophia and Freddy. :p

Reactions: Passion3D

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
If you use GL, a click on vitality recharge ;) But i'll add Hotkey :)
I'm aware of that option but i prefer play with your MOD only. :)

Adding too many mods to this game kinda ruins game stability. Missing scenes, back button errors (sometimes :p), Freddy path issue if i select sister for to keep him busy etc.

Reactions: Passion3D

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
I do not really understand all these problems, except because of an installation error.

contains GL + RA + SFC and works without problems on Windows 7

Download and try
i think gl isnt working properly, im saving and loading like a madman trying to get events related to nympho and obsessive state

edsbcvfoe

Feb 11, 2018
I keep getting

Couldn't find file 'SLDR/time_idle.png'

It doesn't appear when if I have the cheat disabled.

D

Deleted member 460360

Have you GetLucky and SFC_GetLucky installed?
Have you use GetLucky source or binary?
The same happens to me. I am running the version 0.26.03-linux of the base game, and the "SLDR-0.26.03-GETLUCKY.zip" with the "SFC_0.3.2_GetLucky.zip". Installing only the "SLDR-0.26.03-GETLUCKY.zip" the game starts normally. Installing only the "SFC_0.3.2_BaseGame.zip" the game also works.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I redid an installation:
- Full version game (2GB)
- GetLucky
- SFC_GetLucky
And I do not have this error!

What were you doing right before the mistake?
@ur_mum What Linux do you use, ubuntu?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes