Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
When you decompress RA it have folder game in winrar if you put in "SuperPowered_0.26.03-win/" it give me to overwrite the "game folder" I press yes then I uncompress getlucky and SFC in "SuperPowered_0.26.03-win/game/" but it give me again overwrite so this steps I did before...
If you talk to decompress RA what is in the game folder in winrar in "SuperPowered_0.26.03-win" and GetLucky and SFC to be in "game folder" the SFC it will not overwrrite but when I enter the game it appear that 3 green mods but if I press preference or load save it give me a new error the "morality" error.
The order is:
1 - GetLucky in directory "SuperPowered_0.26.03-win/game/"
2 - Radioactive in directory "SuperPowered_0.26.03-win/"
3 - SimpleFullCheat in directory "SuperPowered_0.26.03-win/game/"
And for all, accept overwrite

Zir

May 14, 2018
The order is:
1 - GetLucky in directory "SuperPowered_0.26.03-win/game/"
2 - Radioactive in directory "SuperPowered_0.26.03-win/"
3 - SimpleFullCheat in directory "SuperPowered_0.26.03-win/game/"
And for all, accept overwrite
When i do this it only says that i have the SFC mod activated while all 3 are decompressed in the order that you put in. What am i doing wrong?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
When i do this it only says that i have the SFC mod activated while all 3 are decompressed in the order that you put in. What am i doing wrong?
I may not be displaying the correct image;) but it does not affect the operation of the game

FibaG

Jul 8, 2018
the Radioactive archive is different from other mods. you have to decompress it in the main directory of the game and not in "game/"
@Geiger needs to fix it and make an archive to decompress in the "game/" directory. I am overwhelmed with error message because of it.
I think you don't understand me and I need to make photo to get the right idea.
This is the steps I doing and give me that 2 errors:

-First I open 134131_SLDR-0.26.03-GETLUCKY and I decompress in "SuperPowered_0.26.03-win/game"

-Second when I click 134339_SuperPowered-GL-Radioactive.0.26.03-RA1 it show me this

I drag the game folder and put it in "SuperPowered_0.26.03-win/" (main Game)
It give me the option to overwrite and I press yes.

-3rd step I open 134386_SFC_0.3.2_Radioactive and I decompress in "SuperPowered_0.26.03-win/game"

When I press SuperPowered_v0.26.03.exe it look like this

no 3 green mods, I click load save or play the game.
Error appear when I press ctr+f1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not Happy ending thank you!

PS: I give you 1 account of mega just to upload entire game with work mods in.
Trust me, I getting bored of reinstall the game for 20 times just because we can't find the problem here.

Lazymoon

Sep 30, 2017
Got this error. How do I fix it?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'pos_align_quest_check'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/func_time.rpyc", line 82, in script call
    yuS��m������R�>�89�כ��j����o��R��tl���=��z�yW�a�o���R�z�S-W}�ؑ�A�\�^�)v��#���
  File "game/func_time.rpyc", line 95, in script call
    �ON��֪�ss/%
  File "D:\PS NEW\Locker\SuperPowered_v0.26.02-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
    �ON��֪�ss/%
  File "D:\PS NEW\Locker\SuperPowered_v0.26.02-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SP 0.26.02
Wed Jul 11 14:25:33 2018

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Got this error. How do I fix it?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    �ON��֪�ss/%
  File "D:\PS NEW\Locker\SuperPowered_v0.26.02-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
    �ON��֪�ss/%
  File "D:\PS NEW\Locker\SuperPowered_v0.26.02-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SP 0.26.02
Wed Jul 11 14:25:33 2018
is not bug SFC, post on thread game

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
I think you don't understand me and I need to make photo to get the right idea.
This is the steps I doing and give me that 2 errors:

-First I open 134131_SLDR-0.26.03-GETLUCKY and I decompress in "SuperPowered_0.26.03-win/game"

-Second when I click 134339_SuperPowered-GL-Radioactive.0.26.03-RA1 it show me this

I drag the game folder and put it in "SuperPowered_0.26.03-win/" (main Game)

-3rd step I open 134386_SFC_0.3.2_Radioactive and I decompress in "SuperPowered_0.26.03-win/game"

When I press SuperPowered_v0.26.03.exe it look like this

no 3 green mods, I click load save or play the game.
Error appear when I press ctr+f1

Not Happy ending thank you!

PS: I give you 1 account of mega just to upload entire game with work mods in.
Trust me, I getting bored of reinstall the game for 20 times just because we can't find the problem here.

Problem is Radioactive not SFC

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Tired of error messages caused by improper installation of RA.
Compatibility Radioactive removed!

FibaG

Jul 8, 2018
It work because installation is correct ;)
Man I do the steps you told me dunno how it not work for me and I'm not noob and it's not the first time of installing games, mod or programs.
My point is it's not my fault I do what you tell me to do but don't matter now. Thanks for your effort. :HeyGuys:

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Man I do the steps you told me dunno how it not work for me and I'm not noob and it's not the first time of installing games, mod or programs.
My point is it's not my fault I do what you tell me to do but don't matter now. Thanks for your effort. :HeyGuys:
lol, the main thing is that it works now;)
if you spoke french we could have discussed it and we could have found why :)
on my side I do not speak English :)

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
where is the download for SFC 0.3.2 and Radioactive? I see people mentioning it. I'm still trying to get 26.03 to work but it would be helpful if I could find that download

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
where is the download for SFC 0.3.2 and Radioactive? I see people mentioning it. I'm still trying to get 26.03 to work but it would be helpful if I could find that download
Compatibility with Radioactive was removed

khenshin

Nov 15, 2017
Hi there Everybody!

First of all thanks to Passion3D for all the effort in doing the mod and putting up with our troubleshooting.
I, for one, spend lots of time reading all posts whenever I encounter a problem and still sometime you have no other option but to post and ask for help.
And now it is one of those times as I missed when the SFC GL RA file was posted and I would really like to get it if possible...
Thanks in advance to any kind soul willing to upload it!

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
I agree with above statement. The dev releases these weekly updates and then patch updates. Then the mods have to follow suit, along with whole list of errors and how to install.

I installed fresh version of 26.03 of the game. Then installed the Get Lucky mod (scripts.rpa) then install the SFC mod for Get lucky. I install the mods in the game directory.

The label _call_positive_align_school is defined twice, at
File "content/content_school_positive.rpyc", line 21 and
File "game/locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 416.

The label _call_pos_align_kelly2 is defined twice, at
File "content/content_school_positive.rpyc", line 30 and
File "game/locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 419.

I don't have a traceback file because it never makes it that far. If I install the other get lucky zip file that has all the files and the SFC mod. I believe the game loads, but SFC mod doesnt work. brings up whole list of errors if I hit ctrl-F1

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
My other thought. When you install "get lucky" and "SFC" mods and running the game for the first time. the screen says, "not responding". But if I open the task manager, it is still using CPU resources and the values are moving. Are we suppose to give this time, or close it out. and open again?

I tried installing the SFC Base on unmodded version of 26.03 and it works with out issue. Tried fresh install and installing the modified version of scripts file for "Get Lucky" and installing SFC for get lucky mod. This doesnt get very far if I try to run the game. It halts, no traceback.

Then if I try installing on fresh game, with the "Get Lucky" that has all its files and then install the SFC for get lucky mod.
The game opens up after I hit the exe file the second time. First time usually ends up with blank screen and stuck. The load up screen isn't correct and once the game starts and if you hit ctrl-F1 whole shit load of errors comes up. Traceback file gets created from this. I've tried, delete, try again since 10:00 PM yesterday. Lost count how many attempts and combinations but its the same thing.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes