Mod SuperPowered: SFC

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Apr 30, 2017
I was having the same issue as others running on win 10 pro, same errors coming up. The modded version you uploaded ran with no problems.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Hello i try to reinstall but same problem still pop up and my window 10 wasn't upgrade but natural. please see trace back
Error in the traceback is not from SFC mod.
Have you try the modded version i have posted?

ShadowPerv

Sep 29, 2017
So, this windows version is modded with GL+RA+SFC
Work fine on windows 7. No error, no crash, hotkeys work fine.

Tell me if work for you ;)
THANKS, this linked worked perfectly.

I had the same problems as others. I did a clean install of the 26.02 version and then added the latest mods (Get lucky, Radioactive and yours).
But when trying to press ctrl+f1/f2 it kept showing that error.
Also, the mod list on the left side of the title screen were not appearing.

I have no idea what I did wrong. I have used mods before on this site so it's not something new to me, and I have played this game before (but version 19 or something), but this was my first time trying radioactive and your mod.

For the record, I had a windows 8.1 that updated to windows 10, but around 1 month ago I restored my computer to have a clean windows 10 installation, so I was thinking I forgot to install something.

Maybe it's the compilation process of renpy when using radioactive, or a windows 10 compatibility issue.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
THANKS, this linked worked perfectly.

I had the same problems as others. I did a clean install of the 26.02 version and then added the latest mods (Get lucky, Radioactive and yours).
But when trying to press ctrl+f1/f2 it kept showing that error.
Also, the mod list on the left side of the title screen were not appearing.

I have no idea what I did wrong. I have used mods before on this site so it's not something new to me, and I have played this game before (but version 19 or something), but this was my first time trying radioactive and your mod.

For the record, I had a windows 8.1 that updated to windows 10, but around 1 month ago I restored my computer to have a clean windows 10 installation, so I was thinking I forgot to install something.

Maybe it's the compilation process of renpy when using radioactive, or a windows 10 compatibility issue.
It's pretty weird. Because this modded version was made from the links available on the site.
I am working on an installer, for the game and the mods. But there is still work and I do not always have the time I need :)
it will make things easier for novices ;)

ShadowPerv

Sep 29, 2017
It's pretty weird. Because this modded version was made from the links available on the site.
I am working on an installer, for the game and the mods. But there is still work and I do not always have the time I need :)
So, just out of curiosity, I tried again using just Get Lucky and your mod and I had no problem with a fresh instalation.
So the problem has to come from the repacking/processing of Radioactive mod into the game.
When I checked the radioactive mod it said that it usually shows an error due to renpy being weird in compiling, but I guess there's an error in that process. My game simply crashed (not respoding type of error).

EDIT: for the record I tried using radiactive and get lucky without the simple cheat mod and also didn't get errors, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong when I try to use all 3 together lol.

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
I downloaded your pre-modified version. Copied my save file over. Started it up. I have "0" error messages, everything seems to be working. My issue is that I can bring up the cheat menu, with ctrl+F1 or ctrl+F2 nothing works. I can still modify characters when I open up the phone and change their stuff with sliders. Anyway I am running the latest Windows 10 Pro. Which I haven't had any issues before with this operating system.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
I also have that error, downloading the link you provided now

Works perfectly now on Windows 10 Pro

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
I downloaded your pre-modified version. Copied my save file over. Started it up. It doesnt work. But when I start new game it works.

FibaG

Jul 8, 2018

View attachment 77045
Overview:

Allows you to modify all the parameters available in the game, in simple menus.
Compatible and , READ INSTALLATION
Hotkeys customizable: Edit file game/SFC_Keys.rpy
If you have ideas for options to add, tell me in comment;)

Updated: 2018 07 05
Mod Version: 0.3.1
Game Version:
Language: english
Hotkeys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Changelog
:

If you download/like this MOD, like this post,
so i know if it is worth updating for future versions.
When I put your mod it give me this error
I have mods on : getlucky+radioactive+avoid NTR+your mod and it was a fresh new game

FibaG

Jul 8, 2018
there is no NTR in the game!
See the game thread
lol why then he made a mod for avoid ntr if it's not any ntr in this game? It no make any logic here.

@ "Note: I hate this game and i strongly recommend that if you want to avoid all NTR go play a better game."

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
lol why then he made a mod for avoid ntr if it's not any ntr in this game? It no make any logic here.

@ "Note: I hate this game and i strongly recommend that if you want to avoid all NTR go play a better game."
Read messages from Baal

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
Is there anyway to get old saves to work. If I start a new game everything works. But if I open my save file that I was working for long time. ctrl-F1 doesnt work. I don't get any error messages either. Even hitting 7 key does nothing. If there is something in the save file that I need to activate, please let me know. Until then I will play the new game.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes