Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SuperPowered: Avoiding NTR [v0.22.1] [Charolastra]

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just a nit picky side note, because I am a low key grammar Nazi, it's PPS not PS2. PS= Post Scrit meaning an afterthought to the letter I just wrote (letter as in old-timey snail mail) PPS = Post Post Script meaning after my after thought. PS2 is a game console. Sorry I'll slink back into the dark pit of English Majors.
it's because I'm brazilian and in brazil it's possible to use PS2, but PPS is also correct if I'm not wrong

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I havent really got into this game all that much...from what i have seen is there is alot of content inside the school involving group sex...are there any scenes with just the girls and the mc outside of home or was this created around group sex in the school? that seems to be all of the school encounters that I have seen. I know you can take them somewhere private, I'm talking about the random encounters.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Damn...
Not touching version 18 until this mod is updated...
Now to look for a download link for version 0.17.00
P:

Daijuna

Jul 4, 2017
Doesn't the Mind Control Power "Wild Oats" used form the Mindcraft section prevents any sort of NTR in the game. I am under the impression that this is what that power does...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think it does but I don't think it blocks/prevents/removes the NTR with your mother and that pencil necked geek that you are tutoring there is a scene where you can use the mother to help you since you notice the little shit stain always looking her up like a piece of meat. You can go the route of not using the mother but it'll take twice as long to complete. I haven't played it since hitting that spot as I don't want to use the mother that way or see it and I don't want to go the other route as it'll take twice as long. So for now I have just been playing other games instead.

Reactions: Daijuna

Daijuna

Jul 4, 2017
I think it does but I don't think it blocks/prevents/removes the NTR with your mother and that pencil necked geek that you are tutoring there is a scene where you can use the mother to help you since you notice the little shit stain always looking her up like a piece of meat. You can go the route of not using the mother but it'll take twice as long to complete. I haven't played it since hitting that spot as I don't want to use the mother that way or see it and I don't want to go the other route as it'll take twice as long. So for now I have just been playing other games instead.
Ah I see I've made the mistake of using the Mother as well. I do think that if you can convince her to not be mad that she caught him it MAY prevent the NTR with that guy but I'm not sure as I have not tested it and RNG is really horrid in the game even with high persuasion lol. So yeah I guess it's better to just not deal with it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Will you be updating this again it seems in this latest update has added more NTR crap to the game that needs to be smited. These ones are not controlled by the wild oats skill. Hopefully you'll be able to work your magic and crush it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Wild oats skill will prevent most of that from happening except for those trolls you have to teach so the best thing to do is just go back before you met them and let them be and go play the rest of the game instead. If you don't have the wild oats skill yet just make sure you don't use the love skill on someone so much that it pushes them into the nympho stage otherwise they will screw anything like a whore.

Reactions: Charolastra