Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
This looks better than the original Ren'Py version.
Honestly Unity is a better fit anyway with as many mechanics as Night City Productions put into the game.
wasn't the original version QSP and the dev abandoned for the ren'py remake?
and this is an another remake?

Saluja

May 30, 2020
View attachment 2125573

Overview:
(Place Holder)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-26
Release Date: 2022-10-23
Developer: Night City Productions - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.00.50
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win(32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win(64): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2125581 View attachment 2125579 View attachment 2125585 View attachment 2125580 View attachment 2125584 View attachment 2125582 View attachment 2125583
like to see more of it

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
So is all you can do hang out at home and talk and work out with mom?
Eventually you can have sex with her, get oral from her, and so on.

The important thing to remember about this "Game" is that it is a tech demo. It doesn't REALLY have any progression in the game, it is just here to let you know what he has in mind for the game. Once you have the ability to gain new powers, the game will get a lot better, but until that time we will just have to mess around with mom.

Oh, and by the way, this game should have the Sleep Sex tag, 'cause that happens.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
I liked Superpowered, but this (Tech) Demo of Superpowered 2 is a mess as a game! Honestly, with the first impression, dump this and get back to Superpowered. Superpowered was clunky, but better than... that! I even like grindy sandbox games. But boy, this game in this state is just awful.

First: The UI is a mess! It's shit! It's slow! It's terrible! Serious, this UI is not good, not even okay-ish! And writing "not even okay-ish" is the only compliment I can write and offer about this game.
It's just awful how many stuff I have to select/click, and the transistion/fade out between a selection and the next is sluggish. I've been many times in doubt of myself if I even clicked with my mouse. Auto-forward with CTRL is too slow. Shit, and why hide the stats behind a menu which can only be accessed by pressing ESC? Add a phone in the corner of the screen.

Second: A grinding game should have a short-timed reward and a visible (known to us) long-timed reward.
From the beginning of the game, my interactions were limited and none of them were fruitful. The only fruitful one was a strenght-training which I had to repeat twenty times for a level up (keep in mind of the terrible and slow UI), and should repeat for another thirty times if I want to level up it further, which I didn't. No other action led to an improvement of my other skills.

What did I got? Nothing!
The only strenght interaction possible couldnt even passed with a high dice roll. I only succeeded when I had a critical dice roll (or fancy "explosive dice") - once! The same with other interactions: not even the highest dice roll would lead to a success, just critical ones.

Last: There is a way to play it successfully! And I didn't picked the right traits, powers, skills, whatever, and/or I haven't spent enough time in it. But boy, giving the player the feeling he created/selected shit from the beginnin in a limited game of interactions is not a good design decision.
Why is it possible to select from a bazillion of traits or poweres, when only a few ones were good from the beginning. I spent 29 ingame days and I could only interact with Maggie. If this is a limited tech demo, then dump the unneeded traits and powers so we can enjoy it.

Jesus, I never spent so much time and words to bash something that bad.

Mar 15, 2021
Let's see, if the Ren'Py version of Superpowered was 100x grindier than the RAGS version, and then Loser was 100x grindier than the Ren'Py version of Superpowered, then this game should be approximately 1,000,000x grindier than the RAGS version of the game (which was actually fun and a pretty reasonable amount of grindy), does that math check out?
Agree.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Its very buggy. Cant load the mac version at all. After loading the save just a black screen

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes