• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 16, 2020
A couple ideas seem obvious:

Lasting constructs. There's a pretty strong parallel between metal generation and stabilizing objects, both are abilities that Ella tried to teach the MC but that he didn't have the power to make practical at his current level. It could easily be taken further and have enduring creations be an ability that the MC makes use of once he evolves to Level 4, like how metal became a standard of his powers once he hit Level 2. And it would open up cool new options like living projectiles or bio-drones.

Electricity resistance. The MC's weakness to electricity hasn't been too major yet, he's been lucky to fight enemies who have to wield it through tools that he can disarm, but between Met and Indra it would be good for him to get it at least to the level where it's not a potential instant-kill. Given that his "exploding" is actually rampant cell growth tearing him apart, if he got his response to electricity under control it might even turn it into a strength, him absorbing lightning attacks to heal himself.

More improvements to his armors, them becoming even more specialized for power, speed, or memory. There are a lot of ways this could go, it's really up to WeirdWorld's creativity. Maybe the heavy armor gets explosive pistons in its limbs. Maybe the the light armor grows organic jet engines for even faster flight. Maybe the medium armor has horns that work like antennas so it can read memories at range. Those are just examples, there's plenty of room in the possibility space.

Being able to reach the dream realm on his own without assistance from another power. I'm certain he'll get this at some point, though it might be something he unlocks while still at Level 3. There's just too much left to see and do there, ancient ruins to explore and moms to visit. And it would make his memory powers really scary if he could prepare for a mission against S.I.N. by scanning and implanting memories ahead of time through dreamwalking.
That'd be cool since I'm pretty sure Cole will also evolve... I hope with his new profound fortified memories will make his body more resistant to Cole's heat wave power or more resistant to change in general since his healing factor does involve of just returning back to his original self, though I feel like I'm not making sense here. I'm probably over exaggerating.
More tentacles too obviously, good old tentacles

Last edited:
Reactions: Dinoflaggelate

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
i really like how this game isn't afraid to explore; everything in it is very creative and effortful to the point that each character has their role in the story and how they will shape it going forward.

However, it as bad for those who want to replay the game at the current point to fully understand it, since it has many,many hours of gameplay. it would be interesting if there were some kind of guide or character catalog, as some VNs have. Perhaps this will be added in the future.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
i really like how this game isn't afraid to explore; everything in it is very creative and effortful to the point that each character has their role in the story and how they will shape it going forward.

However, it as bad for those who want to replay the game at the current point to fully understand it, since it has many,many hours of gameplay. it would be interesting if there were some kind of guide or character catalog, as some VNs have. Perhaps this will be added in the future.
If you are confused about something or can't really remember things, try to hop on the wiki:

Made by the players for the players

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017

359871247.jpg
Though at this point i replayed the whole thing from start multiple times, also i'm sure people here will be glad to help you with any doubts, maybe even give you a save from specific parts.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

I have created a Multi-Mod for the game. It includes an in-game walkthrough and allows you to adjust the corruption points, which can lead to different outcomes. Also, there's a PDF walkthrough available for the game.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 3606934
Though at this point i replayed the whole thing from start multiple times, also i'm sure people here will be glad to help you with any doubts, maybe even give you a save from specific parts.
Use this and increase your stats. Don't overdo it too much either. :LUL:

Reactions: openup212

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I have not played the game since the dev changed the art style , like a year ago
Since i think his older style was very charming
But im getting use to his new style too
I have to pick up the game again

This looks wildly hot
The outfit is so sexy, but the big tits got me here <3
Love her blue makeup for hte lipstick too
Wish the dev would give some love for big booty too

Reactions: SquallofNight

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Use this and increase your stats. Don't overdo it too much either. :LUL:
8964374.jpg

Oh yes i remember the "Too strong, too soon" dead end very well :HideThePain:.
Thanks man, i did use cheat to increase stats before, mainly to see differences in corruption, but in this case is more about getting the best possible stats to my playthrough.
I think this is the best result i had so far, and yes i did replay a good chunk since yesterday from SIN tournament until the end of the last update.

screenshot0013.png

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
URM is not only about power and skill stats but for other things like romances. I replayed Superhuman many times but URM is just useful enough that i still use it and in other games too.

4.80 star(s) 308 Votes