• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 3594641
No but seriously, this is not nitpicking this is just focusing on the wrong things
Nice fantasy bro but let's be honest: if you have no problem fitting in the back of the BMW coupe, it means you wouldn't even be visible from behind that ass. ;)

As for the focusing on the wrong things: try to tell your girl she needs to ride, in an evening dress, in the back of the coupe and tell us how was it. If you survive that is.

It simply does not fit otherwise perfect scene.

Bro didn't choose the werewolf option
I didn't want your momma to smell of wet dog after all.

Last edited:

TheOneZR

May 4, 2023
If anyone knows the date of the next update would you kindly let me know, the cliffhanger ended in a rage note and the adrenaline has wore off by now but playing again let me stuck with i need to know what happens next feeling and its driving me insane i am sure you can relate thanks in advance.

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
If anyone knows the date of the next update would you kindly let me know, the cliffhanger ended in a rage note and the adrenaline has wore off by now but playing again let me stuck with i need to know what happens next feeling and its driving me insane i am sure you can relate thanks in advance.
Current estimations place the next update sometime next month.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Looking forward to updates to this damned game more than my own birthday.
This is the first VN I managed to make a certain friend of mine read, and he is looking forward to the update too. I will try to make him read another meanwhile but I don't think he is still interested in VNs yet.

I also recorded a video to try convince another friend to give a try. This one likes VNs but have a long backlog.

Last edited:

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Hello brothers, here we go with the results of the h-scene poll. Very predicted but it's a post from WW himself so I'll post it anyway

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised most of the playerbase for this game is into monster stuff, but holy fuck, anal is the least voted?

That's a first.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised most of the playerbase for this game is into monster stuff, but holy fuck, anal is the least voted?

That's a first.
I assume because anal is the most "normie" option there? It's really not even a fetish (unless the you make it a fetish), Futa could mean more femc, furry could be shadow for those degens, breast expansion seems like it would be hard to work it this update? (Unless MC goes back to hero to meet Ange), and then monster could mean literally anything.

Anal would just a normal sex scene but the girl (whichever it wouldn't matter) would say "wow my ass is so full" instead of "wow my vagina is so full" :HideThePain:

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
I assume because anal is the most "normie" option there? It's really not even a fetish (unless the you make it a fetish), Futa could mean more femc, furry could be shadow for those degens, breast expansion seems like it would be hard to work it this update? (Unless MC goes back to hero to meet Ange), and then monster could mean literally anything.

Anal would just a normal sex scene but the girl (whichever it wouldn't matter) would say "wow my ass is so full" instead of "wow my vagina is so full" :HideThePain:
Yeah, I was just surprised it's the LEAST voted is all. Far too many games just count it out as 'too normal', which just brings it full circle to 'might as well call it taboo now'.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Hello brothers, here we go with the results of the h-scene poll. Very predicted but it's a post from WW himself so I'll post it anyway

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder who will be the monster to feature this next scene, Aglae and Eishe always seem to get on lately, maybe Bailey.
Or we could get a new monster i honestly would like that.

Apr 17, 2024
I wonder what mc will obtain in his next evolution. What do you guys think?
A couple ideas seem obvious:

Lasting constructs. There's a pretty strong parallel between metal generation and stabilizing objects, both are abilities that Ella tried to teach the MC but that he didn't have the power to make practical at his current level. It could easily be taken further and have enduring creations be an ability that the MC makes use of once he evolves to Level 4, like how metal became a standard of his powers once he hit Level 2. And it would open up cool new options like living projectiles or bio-drones.

Electricity resistance. The MC's weakness to electricity hasn't been too major yet, he's been lucky to fight enemies who have to wield it through tools that he can disarm, but between Met and Indra it would be good for him to get it at least to the level where it's not a potential instant-kill. Given that his "exploding" is actually rampant cell growth tearing him apart, if he got his response to electricity under control it might even turn it into a strength, him absorbing lightning attacks to heal himself.

More improvements to his armors, them becoming even more specialized for power, speed, or memory. There are a lot of ways this could go, it's really up to WeirdWorld's creativity. Maybe the heavy armor gets explosive pistons in its limbs. Maybe the the light armor grows organic jet engines for even faster flight. Maybe the medium armor has horns that work like antennas so it can read memories at range. Those are just examples, there's plenty of room in the possibility space.

Being able to reach the dream realm on his own without assistance from another power. I'm certain he'll get this at some point, though it might be something he unlocks while still at Level 3. There's just too much left to see and do there, ancient ruins to explore and moms to visit. And it would make his memory powers really scary if he could prepare for a mission against S.I.N. by scanning and implanting memories ahead of time through dreamwalking.

4.80 star(s) 308 Votes