gargamel44

May 11, 2023
So, I read some of the messages, corruption path only requires kenny/thezombiechick, danica and jake, right? I don't have to kill Demi, for example (although Idk if that results in bad ending)

Reactions: AhrimanH

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
So, I read some of the messages, corruption path only requires kenny/thezombiechick, danica and jake, right? I don't have to kill Demi, for example (although Idk if that results in bad ending)
I mean, you don't need to eat any of them. Like, the only thing you gain is corruption (1 for each, expect Dani who gives 2), and set the variables to True (as in, you ate them).

If it's just for the corruption, as ex., i only eat Bailey and still ended the last update with 36 out of 51 corruption, and that's 'cause i try to spare as much "innocents" as possible.

So i wouldn't bother too much about this.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
I mean, you don't need to eat any of them. Like, the only thing you gain is corruption (1 for each, expect Dani who gives 2), and set the variables to True (as in, you ate them).

If it's just for the corruption, as ex., i only eat Bailey and still ended the last update with 36 out of 51 corruption, and that's 'cause i try to spare as much "innocents" as possible.

So i wouldn't bother too much about this.
I get what you mean, but I was talking about this message:
https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-982-weirdworld.74436/post-13432041

Reactions: AhrimanH

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
don't go for the power + corruption route, you can actually be in corruption route without eating anyone important or prominent.
I don't get it, are these two different paths?
I don't really mind doing it, I've played the game following the skill path so I've got their scenes.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I have this burning feeling that henri is also linked to his origin and has both truth and fantasy .
At some point Henri says "Quiet" and MC is unable to speak.
The safest assumption is that this is an Authority ability. It's unlikely for someone with both Truth and Fantasy traits to have so defined Authority powers.

Of course I could be wrong and it's another trait that facilitates this ability, but my opinion is that Henri is a mix of Authority and Fantasy.

Reactions: SquallofNight

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
The safest assumption is that this is an Authority ability. It's unlikely for someone with both Truth and Fantasy traits to have so defined Authority powers.

Of course I could be wrong and it's another trait that facilitates this ability, but my opinion is that Henri is a mix of Authority and Fantasy.
I figured it was most probably Truth rather than Fantasy but I guess that works as well

Reactions: SquallofNight

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I figured it was most probably Truth rather than Fantasy but I guess that works as well
There is another reason I don't like Henri for the Paradox inheritor
His power is comparable to Bernhardt and Malik. It's impossible to match those 2 to Arbiters.

So by association it seems unlikely that he is an Arbiter inheritor.

Last edited:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
There is another reason I don't like Henri for the Paradox inheritor
His power is comparable to Bernhardt and Malik. It's impossible to match those 2 to Arbiters.

So by association it seems unlikely that he is an Arbiter inheritor.
No obviously not, I too don't think that. What I meant was that I imagined Henri having both Authority and Truth instead of Fantasy as what abilities he displayed seemed more like that direction to me

Reactions: Gtdead

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.982 + Multimod by Zemax

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 849 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
I don't get it, are these two different paths?
I don't really mind doing it, I've played the game following the skill path so I've got their scenes.
Yes, currently, the corruption path only requires devouring Kenny, Bailey (zombie chick), Danica, and Jake.
The people you were talking to don't know what they're talking about.

Asterisk@***

Apr 5, 2020

yes ofcourse it could go anyway , but if he does have more than 1 lines of abilities it would make sense that he has linked powers which also plays into how he is unable to fully gain control of himself maybe due to the arbiter wanting to inherit him as a vessel seeing he is strong enough

4.80 star(s) 303 Votes