3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

yapsag

Oct 9, 2017
Dear Dev

Still unable to trigger [ skip more than 3 weeks] and from time to time, while 'idle' in the store will occur error, after 'roll back' will auto 'teleport' to the gym area. FYI
Seems like there is a missing image, or perhaps the game is expecting the wrong image.
Going into the clothing store during the day gives the error it can't find image:
bg/bg_bedroom_nina_nina_idle.png

Which is a bit weird since this is supposed to be the shop. I'm guessing it should actually load the Nina avatar on the shop? Anyway, only solution is rollback on the renpy error menu.

Reactions: freeguyinc16

Grissonsapdveo

Oct 4, 2017
I can't setup my dating profile, can't return the clothes and can't hack the dr. Eve's computer because I can't even go to the appointment

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
i don't undrstand how you setup the profil for date app, after tooking pictures in the library i don't understand what need to be done

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Game's got potential- decent premise, very nice art, serviceably writing- but in some ways it does feel like it's shaping up to be the kind of sandbox that annoys people. Just one example- is there really a reason not to let the player go straight to the world map from their bedroom?

MoonlitMatcha

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
i don't undrstand how you setup the profil for date app, after tooking pictures in the library i don't understand what need to be done
It's supposed to be a WIP. But this has been addressed by patch v0.1.1, when you go back home the quest completes and says "To be continued" instead.

Game's got potential- decent premise, very nice art, serviceably writing- but in some ways it does feel like it's shaping up to be the kind of sandbox that annoys people. Just one example- is there really a reason not to let the player go straight to the world map from their bedroom?
Thanks for the honest feedback! Frankly, I was annoyed when some games did that too. But there's some content that can easily be missed if we skipped to the world map. E.g. some cutscenes and quests only make sense when the player goes down to the dining room

Reactions: lTTMl and AlBetGam

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Thanks for the honest feedback! Frankly, I was annoyed when some games did that too. But there's some content that can easily be missed if we skipped to the world map. E.g. some cutscenes and quests only make sense when the player goes down to the dining room
Personally, I would recommend adding hints for those- either in the quest hints directly, or in dialogue ("Yawwwwn... what's that noise in the dining room?"), so the player can know when they need to go to the dining room without having to click through it every time.

Or like some games do (but probably more complicated to implement; I admit I'm no coder) include a minimap on a sidebar showing the rooms of whatever location you're in, with an indicator that pops up when there's something to see (e.g. next quest, new scene, etc).

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Planned:
Blowjob, Titjob, Footjob, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Facesitting, Groupsex, Femdom, Cosplay, Stripping, Exhibitionism

Hell yeah! Put this on Steam and I'll buy it day one! :)

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Artstyle and all girls look pretty devastating ( in a good way ^^). From the looks of it NO NTR and there is harem :sneaky:. Will definitely keep an eye out for future content.

Anyways thanks for the game sir MoonlitMatcha and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

Reactions: TheAshenGuy

MoonlitMatcha

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
A new update is available! See the original post for the changelist.

Tips:
You need at least 3 of the respective stat to progress the first part of the trainer's route. (E.g. 3 Strength for Diana). You will then need 5 of that stat to unlock the quest that leads to an animated scene (E.g. 5 Intelligence for Elena's animation)

Let us know what you think of the game and our 1 month progress!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Superhard-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tg

May 1, 2017
Let me just comment on this a bit. I don't agree. If you had a button to escape to the world map, then if it's pressed, you could always just include whatever scene that they would have encountered in the hallway, on the transition. It's pretty easy to include random events that way, just the same as you would include them "when the character enters the hallway". Same thing.

So, don't let the world map button idea slip away from you. I haven't played this game, but I do like the look of the art. I might give it a go. But, just writing this comment because of how odd I thought your reply was to someone's suggestion.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes