3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
has excessm said what her special moves will be
You haven't seen the preview article on dlsite? She uses bare-handed slaps, and her grapple technique is a spanking attack reminiscent of the Bodyguard from SMASH BOY, albeit this one bares his ass first. Here, take a look (WARNING: it's pixelated).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You haven't seen the preview article on dlsite? She uses bare-handed slaps, and her grapple technique is a spanking attack reminiscent of the Bodyguard from SMASH BOY, albeit this one bares his ass first. Here, take a look (WARNING: it's pixelated).

Thank you, I'm going to give it a look rn :)

Reactions: Fire1023

Sil1234

Jan 25, 2021
Honsty im really confused becaus on the screen shots its all in english but in the game only some menu stuff and promts are english.

jeqtreqt

May 26, 2022
Honsty im really confused becaus on the screen shots its all in english but in the game only some menu stuff and promts are english.
its not natively in english.... there was an official optional translation package you can download and copy in but it hasnt been updated and doesnt completely work with 1.20 :/

Reactions: MacTastic9

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
How do we put it into the 1.20 version?

On another note, how do we see how much HP each character has and how much damage their moves do?

View attachment 3330009
The health bars are at the bottom of the screen, yours to the left, hers to the right. Also, the current translation isn't compatible with 1.20. Until we get a fresh one, adding it will automatically skip the new girl's scenes.

Reactions: MacTastic9

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The health bars are at the bottom of the screen, yours to the left, hers to the right. Also, the current translation isn't compatible with 1.20. Until we get a fresh one, adding it will automatically skip the new girl's scenes.
I know, I meant HP as in how many hitpoints of damage each move does. I am a bit of a detail junkie when it comes to stats. Not to mention I would like to edit those numbers to buff some of the girl's moves (Like Snow's loin punch).

Reactions: Fire1023
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes