• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
It appears that if you already beat the game and are just short of money, you can unlock the gallery without a save or third-party cheats. In v1.03 they added an infinite money thing to the gallery which lets you unlock the whole gallery and also the few upgrades offered in the hub area. You do this by "checking" (up arrow) the pillar on the left side of the door after entering the gallery, then answering yes to the question. I think you can also do this as soon as you beat the first area and reach the hub - even on your first run, but definitely on subsequent runs.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It appears that if you already beat the game and are just short of money, you can unlock the gallery without a save or third-party cheats. In v1.03 they added an infinite money thing to the gallery which lets you unlock the whole gallery and also the few upgrades offered in the hub area. You do this by "checking" (up arrow) the pillar on the left side of the door after entering the gallery, then answering yes to the question. I think you can also do this as soon as you beat the first area and reach the hub - even on your first run, but definitely on subsequent runs.
Damn, and this game is already so generous with the gold coins.

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
This game now has a funscript integration mod (for auto-stroker toys like The Handy):
To add on to this for those who don't know, it works best with oscillation toys like handy. but it also works with other devices like Vorze Cyclone (rotational) and Lovense. Probably many others as well but not sure if the list is the exact same as buttplug.io

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
To add on to this for those who don't know, it works best with oscillation toys like handy. but it also works with other devices like Vorze Cyclone (rotational) and Lovense. Probably many others as well but not sure if the list is the exact same as buttplug.io
Thank you for the tip. I guess I will need to add a new toy to the collection.

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
FYI, if you end up getting a stroker, Id avoid the lovense solace cause it does not actually have millimeter measurement precision or variable speeds its all set levels with the thing. basically 0, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% with no in between, this applies to both the speed and depth settings. there are ways around it but q-dot or one of the developers of Bp.IO has had a hard time with it.

Thadius

Mar 21, 2020
Thank you for the tip. I guess I will need to add a new toy to the collection.
FYI, if you end up getting a stroker, Id avoid the lovense solace cause it does not actually have millimeter measurement precision or variable speeds its all set levels with the thing. basically 0, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% with no in between, this applies to both the speed and depth settings. there are ways around it but q-dot or one of the developers of Bp.IO has had a hard time with it.
Found a thing. you can set filters for device connection type (wifi, bluetooth, etc), form factor, target anatomy, avalibility and a lot more Hope this helps

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Found a thing. you can set filters for device connection type (wifi, bluetooth, etc), form factor, target anatomy, avalibility and a lot more Hope this helps

Thank you for your help. You seem to be someone who really knows a lot about toys. (y)