• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love Walkthrough+Cheat mod[Ch. 3 v1.00i Extras][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I have your ch2 0.04i mod and cannot bring saves over to .05. Do I need to wait for you to update that to your mod or am I doing something wrong?
I'll probably update today. I haven't been well so there's a bit of a backlog both in ports and RL stuff I've gotta get to.

Reactions: Redwit

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of Sunshine Love with scrappy walk through and gallery mod.
Ipatch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Sunshine Love 1.0.0:

Sunshine Love 2 0.05i
If you've completed my last Sunshine Love 1.0.0 port, your special save/s will be automagically imported when you start a new game.
Updated my Android port to SL2 v0.05i

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Reactions: Madeddy

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Sunshine Love 2 0.05i
If you've completed my last Sunshine Love 1.0.0 port, your special save/s will be automagically imported when you start a new game.
Unfortunately it doesn't load saves from your 1.0.0.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of Sunshine Love with scrappy walk through and gallery mod.
Ipatch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Sunshine Love 1.0.0:

Sunshine Love 2 0.06i
Updated my Android port to SL2 0.06i

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote