cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, my personal favourite, you're nekkid with a hot girl, she asks him to fuck her and he says "are you sure?" LMAO... I want to do my own VN which makes fun of these. Maybe where he is instantly banging away in her while simultaneously saying "are you sure?" :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
well on 1 game mc rejected that offer cause girl was virgin and not in full mind (mc had just rescued her from rapimg).

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
View attachment 21b0b4133d6544e8b2a898001781760a-Ariel_promotional_video.mp4

May 19, 2024 07:00 pm
Ariel... The Nerdy Goddess

Hello again to all of our supporters!

Not long to go now before we release the first update of our brand-new game, “Thief of Hearts”.

We’ll have more concrete details on all of this very soon.

But before we get to that, we have some special preview images of Ariel to share with you all.

These are some bonus images that we have created, and for those of you who were tuned into the Golden Globes a few years back, you’ll be able to see where the inspiration for these renders came from ;)

One thing we haven’t done yet with our preview posts is share a promotional video featuring the nerdy-cutie, Ariel.

We’ve finally managed to do that, and you can check out our new teaser promotional video attached below.

Let us know your thoughts about today's Ariel preview post in the comments section.

If you haven’t yet, you can view our promotional videos here:

Additionally, we encourage you to SUBSCRIBE to our freshly launched YouTube Channel

By doing so, you'll gain access to our existing videos and be among the first to preview our upcoming releases before anyone else!

Progress report:

This is a rough idea of where we are with each section of the release:

Writing: 95%

Renders: 93%

Animations: 20%

Coding: 93%

Other: 60% (menu setup, bonus image gallery, credits screens etc)

All the scenes in the game are pretty much done, but we're currently going through all of them to fix any renders that we know could be better.

We’re also checking for any potholes while polish the scenes so that they are the very best that they can be.

From now until the game is released, we’ll keep you informed of our progress with our preview post each weekend.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone,

MrDots and the Team

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
How was he that fast with SL and now has become the same like most devs here? The symbol of a snail. :D

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Are you all really that out of it? Don't you see the "Complete" tag in the thread title? There will be NO MORE DEVELOPMENT. Mr. Dots has moved onto a new VN - just look up the page a little. :FacePalm:
I think they're talking about his new game. Well, some of them anyway.

Reactions: _Gaalec_

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I think they're talking about his new game. Well, some of them anyway.
That might make it worse - the first release, if done well, always takes longer. You have to dial in the design for all the characters, source all the assets, outline the whole fucking VN - maybe not to the very end, but well beyond the first release.

I'm starting to believe the average IQ here is at least five points lower than the number associated with the site.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
That might make it worse - the first release, if done well, always takes longer. You have to dial in the design for all the characters, source all the assets, outline the whole fucking VN - maybe not to the very end, but well beyond the first release.

I'm starting to believe the average IQ here is at least five points lower than the number associated with the site.
:ROFLMAO: You might be being generous, based on some posts I've read! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ThorinKing

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

Maybe so but the people who keep posting that shit about the new project should probably take to the off topic section. That way we don't have to keep reading gems like "What is that a new game or something?" and "Another update? I thought it was done." You would think people in a forum would know how to read.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Maybe so but the people who keep posting that shit about the new project should probably take to the off topic section. That way we don't have to keep reading gems like "What is that a new game or something?" and "Another update? I thought it was done." You would think people in a forum would know how to read.
You would think so. But I'm convinced most of them don't even try and read. They just go straight to comment.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023

Let's take an IQ test together? What do you say?

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Are you all really that out of it? Don't you see the "Complete" tag in the thread title? There will be NO MORE DEVELOPMENT. Mr. Dots has moved onto a new VN - just look up the page a little. :FacePalm:
You couldn't understand what we were referring to in these posts and you are questioning others IQs? I don't know about the other two you quoted but I personally know very well how much effort a first release can take if you are single person developer but this is a team we are talking about and let me remind you that they released SSL on 21 December 2023, this is 20 may so exactly 5 months has already elapsed after the last update from them, and it's far from finished as a team they are far behind than where they should be.

Reactions: _Gaalec_

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
In my opinion the game is developed more than what they are showing in progress updates because Afterall it's all about semantics, exploiting the fact that they are still faster than many other single Devs. So they think nobody would question their pace.

Last edited:

Sam80

Dec 22, 2017

On their own people are not judged!!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
then that'd be real low.

Will this game even have its own branch?
I guess they cannot create a new thread until there is some release.
yes there will be own thread and even now there could be new thread but it wouldn't have much except concept art and dev blogs and same scrutiny as is on this thread. since dots team outside hs aren't here there won't be thread until 1st release is leaked.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes