• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
HD Asset Pack 30

The asset packs are high resolution, standalone images and animations from the game.

The new content from the last build is in, but I'll be doing some frame sets for the animations that are still missing next time.

Hor4tius

Mar 18, 2021
HD Asset Pack 30

The asset packs are high resolution, standalone images and animations from the game.

The new content from the last build is in, but I'll be doing some frame sets for the animations that are still missing next time.

Thanks, is there a chance you could repost previous bonus packs? all links seems to be dead.

Jujitsism123

Apr 2, 2019
HD Asset Pack 30

Do you install this into the game?

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
HD Asset Pack 30

Mega Link?

Reactions: Jujitsism123

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
HD Asset Pack 30

Please inform me about "but I'll be doing some frame sets for the animations that are still missing next time." I will be making a 2D ren'py game demo before the end of this month. I would love those animations that are missing. The 2D ren'py game that I'm making is a non-profit free to play fan project I will make my thread soon. Please feel free to PM me for any update or any HD Asset Pack Art that are missing from Something Unlimited v2.3.1 I like to have a good roadmap of my 2D ren'py game. Thank You.

With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Please inform me about "but I'll be doing some frame sets for the animations that are still missing next time." I will be making a 2D ren'py game demo before the end of this month. I would love those animations that are missing. The 2D ren'py game that I'm making is a non-profit free to play fan project I will make my thread soon. Please feel free to PM me for any update or any HD Asset Pack Art that are missing from Something Unlimited v2.3.1 I like to have a good roadmap of my 2D ren'py game. Thank You.

With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!
Those missing frame assets will most likely be implemented in the next Asset Pack. They typically are released after a Build Release of the Main Game or up to Sunsetrider's discretion.

Reactions: OldmenKing

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Those missing frame assets will most likely be implemented in the next Asset Pack. They typically are released after a Build Release of the Main Game or up to Sunsetrider's discretion.
Thank You, good to know I will PM you in the future for any help I need on Asset Pack.

annataz

Mar 21, 2020
Anyone got reuploads of the Bonus Packs from the first few pages of this thread? They seem to have been purged off MEGA

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote