• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
Sunsetstrider7 on GunSmokeGames' patreon said:
Added in a lot of older missing scenes, but still some older animations and misc ones that need to be put in eventually.
Well, that was a lie. Again.
They did not share anything older than the latest update of the game. Again.
They did not even share everything from the latest update of the game. Again.
They even lied in the changelog about what is included. Again.
I wonder if GSG even reads what they ctrl+c and ctrl+v into their patreon posts.

But as always:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there is anyone, who has has access to their patreon and/or discord, and who wishes to share this list with them, feel free to do so.

EDIT: I fixed a typo.

DCfanbot

Oct 1, 2018
Well, that was a lie. Again.
They did not share anything older than the latest update of the game. Again.
They did not even share everything from the latest update of the game. Again.
They even lied in the changelog about what is included. Again.
I wonder if GSG even reads what they ctrl+c and ctrl+v into their patreon posts.

But as always:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there is anyone, who has has access to their patreon and/or discord, and who wishes to share this list with them, feel free to do so.

EDIT: I fixed a typo.
I have been waiting to get a look at Zatanna's private room sex only for the scenes to not be in the pack lol. Like what are the odds man.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Pack 40

And again you can address your 'Thank yous' to SimpleFapper who Shared it. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is a lot of Reactions to show your gratitude to all Sharing Members: Reactions.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

No, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
HD Asset Pack 41

The Asset packs are high resolution, standalone images and animations from the game. Added in a lot of older missing scenes, but still some older animations and misc ones that need to be put in eventually.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Pack 41

And keep on adding your 'Thank yous' to Post above: It's SimpleFapper again who Shared it. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is a lot better way to express your gratitude to all Sharing Members: Reactions.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Pack 42

(Super Bonus Pack 1 have been in OP already over a year, since 4th October 2022)

Address for your 'Thank yous' is Post above and
Grayking666: CLICK IT!

Yes, there is a lot better way to express your gratitude to all Sharing Members: Reactions.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
For all you new Seasonal Trainer supporters, and upper tier supporters here is a post specifically for you. Below is links for the most recent three packs. Open them up and scroll through the goodness they contain.

Hey all, SF here. reason I did not post the links from Patreon was because I was under the assumption that these were just links from already released packs for the new Supporting Role they released for the Holidays. Since SR7 normally releases the Asset Packs after a new build, and I saw that he linked the Super Bonus Pack #1 which was already released quite awhile back, I didn't really see the need for it. I now notice the asset pack is actually #42 and he also decided to release a pack with his Twitch Stream Images. Anyways, I'll try to pay more attention to what asset pack he decides to release from this point on.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
How about something new?

Mega is not only File Host around, you know...

There's five (5) other options available in OP:

- - - - -

->https://f95zone.to/threads/sunsetriders7-collection-2023-10-16-sunsetriders7.23921/

(and before you ask, no, it's so large that number of File Hosts available is limited...)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote