3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well just getting into the story and I find the text is real small and hard to read. So I tried to add my own textbox, but the this titles coding is different from other titles. I ended up using a textbox mod that displayed the textbox...well sort of, to show what this title would look like using a text box.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also included my textbox used in the images for the dev to consider adding, for users who find the dialog text hard to read. Also it would be great to see some future tags, to know what direction this project will go (knowing if and how any controversial content will be handled in the future).

Regards.

Reactions: AnonW123

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
It's called "Patreon" double-talk.
Normally I'd agree, but there seems to be explicit reference to the "step-aunt" being the sister of the stepmom (I'll have to verify later). In this instance, I think it's just an intentional story choice to avoid Patreon cracking down on incest games using the "technically they're the landlady/stepparent" loophole.

Personally, I just avoid these types of stories that try to include the incest tag without putting in the effort to properly implement a workaround to Patreon's rules.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Admittedly, the story description is a bit repetitive in the sea of similar games. That said, the models are hot so I'll check this out.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
You are a child who lost your mother at a young age soon after you lost your father. You're trying to hold on to life in a small town called Tawny with your stepmother. Stepmom has a clothing shop, and you are an assistant in a photo studio. Losing your father a few years after your mother's death caused great trauma to you. For this reason, you wanted to go to the house of the step-aunt, who lives in SunCity for a short time, and get through the mourning process quickly. That's where your intrigue, sex, fun and career adventure starts for you.

Dev has fixed everything SO let's go fappers.(y)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Looks promising! Moreover, the tags look peaceful, let's see what will happen in the future, looking at the pictures, good luck Dev!

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
LOL, expected release in 3 months according to Steam.
A first for a F95 game.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The story is good and well written but why all that blur. But when you have a date, there was a big no no for me, we have to answer stupid questions by that pretty but annoying girl. Well she looks great but my god, an awfull cook, a teenager behavior and a controling mind, all the warnings went just on bright red! But just after that, even if you refuse to play her game, you have forced sex with her just like nothing happened and worse you creampie her.
This is the typical controling bitch who one day shows up with a pregnancy test and tries to force you to marry her. So be prepared for some drama!!
I just hate that kind of situation in VNs, when you have to choose but right after you are forced to do the same anyway.

Amedeux

Apr 6, 2020
Sorry, but from: "You are a child who lost your mother at a young age soon after you lost your father.", I understand that I`m playing the role of a child, not a young adult, whose mother died shortly after the father's death.
But two sentences later the author tells us that: ”Losing your father a few years after your mother's death caused great trauma to you.”
It's a bit confusing at first reading...

I'm not a native English speaker either, but I wouldn't post something like this, it would mean disrespecting my work and towards those I want to attract with what I've done.
I know it's not a perfect translation, but I think the text might be better understandable this way:

”You're a young man who lost his mother at a young age, and now you've lost your father too. You're trying to hold on to life in a small town called Tawny with your stepmother. Your stepmother owns a clothing store and you are an assistant in a photo studio. The death of your father just a few years after your mother's has caused you a great trauma. That's why you wanted to go to your step-aunt's house in SunCity for a short time, to ease the grieving process. There begins for you the adventure, the intrigue, the sex, the fun and the career quest.” Translated with DeepL Translator (free version)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It's promising enough of a start, but there are definitely improvements to be made when it comes to the dialogue and character behavior/interactions.

It's a bit jarring to see how MC behaves toward Maya. I didn't expect full on complain of "this is the shittiest food I've ever had" when choosing to be honest about her cooking, or the complete anger/accusation when rejecting her of not having sex with others. The behavior just feels super off. Not to mention that they're all "goodbye my love/darling" at the train station after all the fight and whatnot. I just think the whole thing could've been more consistent.

Then there's Daisy's inner monologue of "What a nice dick even in erect state" that is weird.

But overall, it's a pretty good start.

Reactions: AnonW123
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes