3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
yeah cant load any saves so will have to start new.

Also anyone got the code for walkthrough?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
son's do you have the patreon code for this update?
if u have it can u share it?
Well you don't need it. Try using 0x52_URM tool to unlock the in game walk through. Once installed into your game folder, then run your game and using (alt m) keys to pull up the tool search window. Then type in the word walk in the search bar...this will load the status of the walk through.

In the image below, there are two locations to change...walkthrough_mod_enabled and persistent_walkthrough_mod to the value of TRUE. Once done, exit the tool and play on with the walk through enabled.

screenshot0004.png

Change the all values as seen in the image below. And also change the remember for both lines to yes.

(Please note, this version of the tool is out of date...I prefer this version as the other updated one is too boxy for me. You can update when prompted if you want, or click ignore. )
screenshot0005.png

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
My last save didn't work BUT the last autosaved worked fine for me, so yeah, I'd try the autosaves route first if having problems before restarting.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
you know. this was an all time fave of mine esp on the darker side of the path to take....but the direction the story went was going kind of cool until the most recent path....and its kind of disappointing. not because it wasn't well written or anything because that is one of the reasons why i liked this one was the way it was written and the character personalities....but the writer decided to go with the common trope wit the MC that has been happening of late with MC's and superpower's/supernatural stuff and yeah. that kind of sucked imo. kind of deflates the whole hype of the story and the character and what made his so cool kind of to begin with. so yeah poor choice imo there :/ not going to spoil it though. tryin like hell not to give anything away. but damn it man....

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Actually, how to unlock the morrigan(short red hair vampire) scene in normal way? Play the evil path?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, maybe I never noticed before, but the "Angle" bars ruin the scenes. Put buttons on the side like every other game with that option, it is like Japanese censorship bars.

doctorx6969

Feb 19, 2023
i was able to find an autosave that worked... not the last one, but a few before that. That being said... this was a great update. I hope this isnt the end of the game though.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
1.jpg

Now with the case officially over, we need some fun! That means a vacation with your lovely girls. This will be the LAST update, plus an epilogue.

Actually almost done with the update already so it should be out within the next week or two. Lots of sex animations to get through. 4 solo & 1 harem scene that is a freaking headache, but I know it'll be worth it.

Talk again soon!

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
View attachment 3378324

Now with the case officially over, we need some fun! That means a vacation with your lovely girls. This will be the LAST update, plus an epilogue.

Actually almost done with the update already so it should be out within the next week or two. Lots of sex animations to get through. 4 solo & 1 harem scene that is a freaking headache, but I know it'll be worth it.

Talk again soon!
Pity we never got to add that vampire clan matriarch to the harem. :(

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes