Jun 16, 2019
Sun Breed [v0.6] [SuperWriter]

Original Game Size Win: 733MB

Compressed Game Size Win: 200MB -
MEGA

Don't have a Mega account create one from here: MEGA

Mac version on request
more mirrors on request

leave a like, Support the Developer if you enjoyed the game.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Mac version?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So if we do a flashback of the consummation of the marriage will you make both vampire sisters virgins? It would be really sweet if there first time was with their one true love, and add a whole nother level of depth and feel to the relationship, that after all this time they choose him and only him.
The vampire sisters are 40 years older than the MC, so they've had a life long before he was born, making it pretty unlikely that they would have stayed virgins for a man they did not know was even going to be born. Just not realistic to me. Hope you understand.

I used to wonder if that was going to be the case at the start. With Camilla and Valentine being our sisters. There was a lot of confusion in the Overview about who our sisters were during the first release. Having them as our human sisters would be great. I wouldn't mind that change, myself personally. In fact, I'd love it.

The only thing that would need to be settled would be the ages and the mother's status in game. Camilla would be the obvious younger sister. Valentine and the MC would be tricky because you have to account for the Mom role in it too. If she had Valentine first then she cheated with the MC's dad and then camilla was born either from Val's dad or a 3rd one. She'd also have to still be alive. If the MC is older then you can have the same plot and the Mother survives the Monster attack. A lot of age management to be done. I'd prefer him to be the middle child between his older vampire half sisters and his younger human half sisters.

Not really expecting any of this mind you and there's plenty of better implementation. Just some thoughts of mine about the potential changes.
I'm glad you brought that up because I really hadn't considered it too much. Maybe I'll just have to make the MC younger than Camilla and Valentine, even by one year. Thank you.

I was wondering how you were going to pull off choosing one relationship instead of the other without making inconsistencies within the story. By implementing the choices that you mentioned, I can see how choosing one set of sisters over the other, or having a harem would not be as awkward.

This started out as a kinetic novel, now that you will be adding choices, will it be like your other titles in terms of scenes that the reader can interact with?

I must admit that when this novel first came out, I was disappointed that it was a kinetic one, and not like the others that you have made. Like those that don't like harems, there are those who don't like kinetic novels as well.

From my selfish point of view, I would love it if this novel would be converted to one with full on choices. Immersion is always a key factor when reading a visual novel, and having choices certainly helps with that aspect.

I'm a sucker for supernatural type of stories. There aren't too many decent ones around here.
Yeah, I will rework the game to have choices from the very first update until now. And it will be a paragon/renegade system where you can take more peaceful approaches to things or go all out, and both have their benefits in certain situations. But of course the more option you lean towards two you might be left on that path or might only have enough points to choose a peaceful option if you have been playing paragon.

And you will have choices with the girls but I don't think they will be point based. We'll see

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
The vampire sisters are 40 years older than the MC, so they've had a life long before he was born, making it pretty unlikely that they would have stayed virgins for a man they did not know was even going to be born. Just not realistic to me. Hope you understand.
Well time is relative especially for vampires. Forty years to them could be like 10 years to a human, as they experience time differently from there perspective of being immortal. So even though so much time has passed in human years they just see it as a short time. Making it actually likely. There are actually some light novels that show this example with vampire girls who are 100's of years old and are virgins until they do it with the male protagonists, all due to having a different perspective on time.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Well time is relative especially for vampires. Forty years to them could be like 10 years to a human, as they experience time differently from there perspective of being immortal. So even though so much time has passed in human years they just see it as a short time. Making it actually likely. There are actually some light novels that show this example with vampire girls who are 100's of years old and are virgins until they do it with the male protagonists, all due to having a different perspective on time.
I do get what you're saying. Thanks for the explanation and I'll consider it!

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Super Writer.... I have no idea how you do it... I've played Picture Perfect and loved it, Miracle is a, well, Miracle. Secret Summer is wonderful. But in Sun Breed, which I just took a break from playing to post this, is just wonderful! You made 60+ year old vampires cute!!! I mean, I just want to cuddle Aditi and Najah, forget the plot :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Super Writer.... I have no idea how you do it... I've played Picture Perfect and loved it, Miracle is a, well, Miracle. Secret Summer is wonderful. But in Sun Breed, which I just took a break from playing to post this, is just wonderful! You made 60+ year old vampires cute!!! I mean, I just want to cuddle Aditi and Najah, forget the plot :)
One person's cute is another's so fucking sexy :LOL:
I'm the "another" :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OMG, any more of this "childhood friend and I don't want to ruin the friendship" crap, lol :)

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OMG, Najah is just the FNG best! " and then you can experience his amazing cock as we do, it reaches so deep -" LMAO!!!

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Last night was my first playthrough and I was coming to talk and see about choices being added. I am glad I saw they were being added. I dont need a ton of them I think the game was doing a fine job with storytelling. But I think adding just a few in to give the player just a bit more of an immersion into the MC and it would be perfect Obviously the choices with the girls like mentioned above, Maybe choices with the darkness to allow how much you want to allow it in or how much you use.

Alas, I enjoyed my first time with the story and im looking forward to progress!

ymirsson

Nov 3, 2021
Abandoned as of dec.14 '21.
Not trying to be mean, but someone clearly needs to learn to focus.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Nah someone needs to learn not to be entitled is more like it... :cautious:

:ROFLMAO: such idjitness
Unfortunately, SuperWriter is not continuing Sun Breed. Check the latest Patreon post. :(

Edit: I do hope SuperWriter revisits the game after he completes 1 of the other other games he is working on, since I was really enjoying the game.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Unfortunately, SuperWriter is not continuing Sun Breed. Check the latest Patreon post. :(
Well I was the idjit for believing in them I guess :mad:

I have good news and bad news. PLEASE READ EVERYTHING.

- BAD NEWS: You all know that I have been trying to do 3 games for a bit now. Picture Perfect, Secret Summer, Sun Breed. Then Follow the Leader replaced PP, but it's too much now.

- I started Sun Breed because I wanted to have full control of a story with no choices, but it just isn't as fun, and not nearly as many people are playing. SO, I have been going back and trying to add choices, to make it more exciting for me and for you guys.

- But it's honestly stressing me out having to restructure the whole story, and figure out how things work. If it was the only game I was working on, I think it would be fine. But it's the 3rd and it just isn't FUN.

- I really hate to let those of you who enjoy Sun Breed down, but I don't want to risk burning out when I work as much as I do. I have been very stressed the last few days and have not gotten a lot of work done. I do not want to continue this cycle.

- So in short, SUN BREED is done. Again, I'm sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- GOOD NEWS: Secret Summer and Follow the Leader will be updating a lot faster. That's something, right?

Please let me know your thoughts in the comments, if you have any
Fucking bullshit...

I'm sorry ymirsson you was right.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Abandoned as of dec.14 '21.
Not trying to be mean, but someone clearly needs to learn to focus.
It's not about focus. I explained that I tried restructuring the story because it was not fun as I originally planned. It's causing me STRESS trying to continue this story, so instead of killing myself, I would rather focus on the other two games I'm working on.

Edit: I do hope SuperWriter revisits the game after he completes 1 of the other other games he is working on, since I was really enjoying the game.
I'll keep it in mind for the future. Thank you for the support.

Well I was the idjit for believing in them I guess :mad:

Fucking bullshit...

I'm sorry ymirsson you was right.
It's bullshit because I'm working on two other games, and doing a third game has been more than I can handle? I'm sorry, but that's bulshit that you're saying that. I work very hard and I'm telling you doing three games at once is too much for me.

I'm going to continue my other two games for my fans that understand how tough it is making even one game, let alone 3. The only reason Sun Breed kept going is because I was trying to make everyone happy, but I was killing myself in the process, and I just cannot do it anymore.

Thank you for those who actually understand and support us developers because there are plenty that get burnt out, and literally cannot continue anymore because they get health or mental issues. So instead of letting that happen and you guys not being able to have any games at all, I will take it easier and work on what I know I can.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Anything you Dev I will be honored to play. I truly enjoy your work. I do hope at some point, things calm down for you and you elect to revisit Sun Breed as I think it has a lot of potential. All your games do! Picture Perfect is one of my favoritesk MIRACLE!!! and Secret Summer is even better IMHO. Don't let the minority of people get you down!

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes